News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Seth Rollins Injured

Started by Tezmission Black, February 01, 2017, 02:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezmission Black

Looks like he injured his knee, everything is reporting that it's real, but we'll have to see if its a work or not as time goes on.

Duckman

I don't see them doing a worked knee injury, when Joe didn't attack his knee.  You could see it twist when Joe took him down for the choke.  Looks pretty legit to me.  Then again, this is wrestling and you never know, but I don't see the point in them working this angle - unless it's to give Seth an excuse when HHH beats him!  LOL! 

And it totally sucks for Seth after he missed Mania last year - if you watch the documentary on his comeback from that, you can see how utterly destroyed he was by having to attend Mania, but only to watch and not compete.

I hope it's not a serious injury for him.  But it does look legit at the moment.  Dam shame.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

I heard 8 weeks and Mania is like 8 weeks 3 days away. Just give him some of that John Cena recovery JUICE

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE