Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Crowbar Shoots on Tazz

Started by jagilki, March 14, 2009, 12:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

From F4WOnline.com

AN OPEN LETTER TO PETE SENERCIA

It was brought to my attention that Tazz had some unkind words to say about me on this months WWE 24/7. This is the second time I have been made aware of this, as Tazz supposedly had some unkind words to say about me this past summer as well, also on an episode of WWE 24/7. â€" So I checked it out myself.

At first I decided not to respond, after all they do say that the best revenge is living well which I am. I have a great profession, business, family life etc… Since Fatty decided to go to the well another time, I am going to take an opportunity to respond.

SO HERE’S MY QUESTION…

Why would Tazz bring ME up of all people? In my opinion it’s because I am out of the loop, and have been for a long time. I’ve moved on to other things and I won’t be showing up again.

To make it simple â€" I’m a SAFE target for Tazz as is Perry Saturn (who Tazz also took liberties of crapping on). For Tazz, it would not be “SAFE” to bring up a talent that may come back to WWE again in the future. â€" then he would be forced to go to work with and face that person and hope that they don’t get enough “stroke” to make life miserable for him.

Let’s discuss what Tazz has a problem with….

Tazz alleges that I showed up to the ECW Arena late on the night that I was scheduled to debut.

I didn’t get called to be booked for the show until 2:30 in the afternoon â€" THAT DAY. I live in Northern New Jersey about 2 hours away â€" not in nearby South Jersey as Tazz claimed. I had also undergone arthroscopic knee surgery 4 days prior. My knee was still extremely swollen, but I did not want to miss an opportunity to perform for ECW as I had always dreamed of working for the company. I contacted a physician friend of mine, drove to his home 45 minutes (in the opposite direction of Phily) and had my knee drained so that I would be able to perform.

Tazz alleges that I did not shake anyone hands upon entering the arena, acting like “king excretory matter”.

By the time I arrived at the arena, the show had just started. I was rushed into building and told to get with Tazz immediately, and get in gear as we scheduled to go on next. I had no time to shake hands or introduce myself upon arrival. When I returned to the locker room I made my way around and introduced myself to the other locker room members. We did go over a match Pete, for a good 15 minutes, you never gave the ominous “OK see you out there line”, you never “snapped” on me â€" watch the match and stop being a mark for yourself.

As an aside….Tazz would frequently crap on me studying and bringing my school work into the locker room â€" this was just another thing Tazz “had a problem with”.

- I guess the only experience you have with books is the phone book you carry around for a booster seat or stand on for “on cameras”

- Turns out the studying was a pretty good idea Fatty, read on.

Joey Styles calms Tazz down by saying “well you’re here (Tazz) and he’s not”. â€" and Tazz smiles

Boy, I began salivating when I heard this one.

Yeah Tazz let’s compare. You’re THERE, the almighty WWE.

Let’s look at a day of “work” for Pete Senercia.

Tazz walks into TV or Titan Tower, as soon as the day starts he’s walking on egg-shells. He gets a bunch of hand-shakes and well-wish greetings from the boys, office people, and other dignitaries. Tazz then has to analyze if each one of those greeting were genuine or if the person has an alternate agenda to bury him, steal his job or just break his grapefruits.

Tazz may then see Vince, Shane or John Laurenitis. Figuratively speaking, if any one of these individuals requests that Tazz join the “kiss my ass club” for real, or asks Tazz if they can deposit their testicles in his mouth, Tazz has to say, “Yes sir”, and then ask, “How long would you like me to hold my mouth here?”.

If he’s at TV just as Tazz would crap on and laugh at me having my books in the locker room, Tazz’s peers chuckle at the enormous amount of food piled on his plate in catering, wondering how large he’s going to let himself become.
The day ends for Tazz, and wherever he is he goes to sleep wondering if the company thinks he’s doing a good job and wonders what he’ll do when the company finally wishes him “best of luck in his future endevours”.

Let’s look at a day of work for Chris Ford.

I walk in to the Rehab facility (did I mention that it’s my facility?), I greet and am greeted by people that I have chosen to employ - friends who I enjoy working along side of and they enjoy working with me. Our greeting and hand shakes are genuine, we legitimately care about each other in and out of work. At the end of the day I drive home, five minutes from work, and spend time with my wife and son. I then fall asleep in my own bed and wake up to do it again. I wrestle locally; when I want to and for who I want to, out of a true love for the business and performing.

So You’re THERE and I’m not Tazz:

I wouldn’t trade places with your miserable existence for anything. I have a great life and an incredible family and a lucrative career that Mr. McMahon couldn’t pay me enough money to leave â€" and that is a shoot!

I’d wager you would take my existence over yours any day you paranoid, miserable, fat, little man.

Going to ECW was probably one of the most exciting times of my career. Paul Heyman gave me a great opportunity to wrestle in front of the hands down best audience I’ve ever performed in front of. I learned a lot about the dirty miserable side of the business in ECW, mostly from Tazz who used his political stoke to make sure I didn’t go past opening card in ECW.

In spite of Tazz’s attempts to completely bury me, Paul Heyman kept me on the roster, providing me with a regular pay check that helped get me through school and to this day I still thank him for that.

In spite of Tazz’s efforts, I went on to what I consider a successful run in WCW, and finally wrestle against Sabu on two pay-per-view events. I then went on to transition to a happy life after wrestling and I am “all pins and needles about it”

As I said before, I am a very happy and satisfied person. I, for the most part, have moved on from wrestling. I am in the best shape of my life, wrestle a few times a month out of enjoyment of it - and I don’t have to wear a 8 XL jersey when I do wrestle to look half-way decent.

You threw the first rock….I didn’t respond;
You threw the second rock…..and I felt inclined to answer - don’t blame me for the response you received.

I’m not really hot over this â€" (this IS just wacky wrestling nonsense) - BUT I am in a position NOT to just let this go. In the past you’ve used your political stoke to treat many of the boys like complete crap, (which is extremely hypocritical from one preaching respect) without retaliation out of fear of losing a spot â€" but I guess that’s what happens when someone really BELIEVES they are the human suplex machine and hasn’t figured out that it’s a work.

Unlike in ECW you don’t possess any political “pull” or “stroke” that can adversely affect me, my job, or my life, Pete. â€" you don’t have any pull with WWE and even if you did, I’m not looking for work with the WWE.

Thank you so much for all of the free publicity and until next time - Step lightly tubby, you don’t want to crack any of those eggshells!

Christopher Ford, PT
A.K.A Devon Storm, Crowbar