News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

TNA X-Division PPV!

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, February 14, 2010, 03:14:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

QuoteIt has been confirmed that the March 21st TNA Destination X PPV will be an all X-Division PPV. InDemand's promotional blurb reads as follows�

"The past, present, and future collide when the young guns of TNA take center stage in an all X-Division Pay-Per-View! TNA Wrestling presents Destination X LIVE! Sunday, March 21, 2010 on Pay-per-View."

Included on the posted for the PPV are: Daniels, The Motor City Machineguns, Jay Lethal, Suicide, The Amazing Red, D'Angelo Dinero, Consequences Creed and Kiyoshi.

I can't wait for this one!!!

I am very happy to see that TNA are hopefully going to start utilizing their X-division once more.

Your thoughts?

regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Gary

I'd like to think Bischoff and Hogan learned from WCW not to take the Cruisers or in this case X-Division guys for granted.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Double G

Quote from: Gary on February 14, 2010, 03:43:09 AM
I'd like to think Bischoff and Hogan learned from WCW not to take the Cruisers or in this case X-Division guys for granted.

Agreed. I like the idea of it, as long as they aren't trying to make people who aren't high flyers fly.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Gary on February 14, 2010, 03:43:09 AM

Well, I dont know if they took them for granted it was Bischoff who made them mainstream as well and when he looked to buy the company himself he wanted to push a lot of crusierweight stuff.

Kidman/Hogan feud...well that sums up Hulk's view on them lol.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

! JDM The Professional !

I like Kidman :D

That feud sucked though!

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Duckman

Hopefully they'll mix in a few X-Divison tag matches too and maybe bring in a few other guys from the indy promotions for a one off appearance.

This could be a spot monkey's wet dream so hopefully the balance it out with some good solid matches too.

Interesting concept though and the chance to showcase exactly what TNA has to offer that's different from WWE.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Duckman

They've also confirmed that the main event of the show will be an Ultimate X match.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Gary

Ill give this to TNA, they are taking WWE's gimmick PPV concept..which WWE actually stole from TNA with Lockdown..and actually taking advantage of it. They are gonna showcase an entire division your gonna see year round, instead of using match concepts that they are gonna beat to death beyond making them important like WWE is doing. So kudos to TNA.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Joey WARPED

Well TNA shouldn't bring in any outside indy talent for this event. They have more than enough X Division stars in TNA who haven't been on a pay per view in some time and don't get a lot of TV time. I'm excited for this pay per view and it'll truly be one of the best wrestling events this year I do believe. ALL X Division? Get ready for some damn good matches!

Joey WARPED

brad9993

Hopefully it gets some build up on Impact though because just having a random PPV on the side would be weird.

Tezmission Black

What would be awesome is to see a small number one contender's tourney during the show, maybe a tag match and then the winner or the tourney facing off against the champ at the same show.

It would indeed be good to see Petey back in TNA, a huge fan of his, and with Kaz being back as Kaz I'd be one happy mofo.

! JDM The Professional !

THE RETURN OF THE ULTIMATE X MATCH
Featuring the daredevil high-flyers of TNA Wrestling

TNA WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Beer Money vs. champions Matt Morgan & Hernandez

TNA X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
Kazarian vs. champion Doug Williams of The British Invasion

Should be good. Hope Matt Morgan gets released though, I hate the guy!!!!

Kaz vs. Williams will be great

as well as the Ultimate X as always!

Will be good to see more matches added :)

Regards,

JDM

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Jimmy Chisel

Ah TNA, striking while the irons hot again I see? Seriously the X-Division could've done this three or four years ago. But it is nowhere near as important as it once. The X-Division was the focal point of TNA once, it was probably more important than the NWA World Championship at one point in TNAs history and the title headlined PPVs and it was important. Now it just isn't.