News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWE Scramble Matches

Started by Ash Bombay, August 22, 2008, 09:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose The Law Ramon

I will agree with Sam on this - there would be no point whatsoever in 'Taker gaining a title match that night. It not only makes no sense, it would hurt any credibility with Taker should he win against any of the competitors, and while it might help the others to get a fluke/sneak/clean defense, in the end the only person who it could possibly make sense for it to make look good would be HHH.

I take it back. HHH will win and then successfully defend against Taker.

:jointpasssmiley:  If only the WWE creative would learn to put this away and actually look back into the history of wrestling... hell, maybe we might let them even take an idea or two if it meant putting on shows with high quality regardless of the performers.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

It will be Undertaker vs HHH at Survivor Series...no need for bullshit turns of heel and face...

HHH came to Smackdown to be closer to his missus apparently, but he aint going to sit there and have a fucking feud with Bryan Kendrick, MVP or possibly even Jeff Hardy long term. HHH probably got pissed he had to face an extra from Get Smart at the last PPV. Always remember Survivor Series is one of the big 4...WWE will go with Taker and HHH.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Russ

I reckon a Taker/HHH feud going into mania 25 tbh... they need something BIG to main event it again after edge/taker
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.