News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Requests?

Started by The Murph, July 14, 2008, 11:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Murph

If there is any horror movie you would like to see and just wanted to know what it was about and if it's recommended to see, then just message me and I will post a review of it here. If I haven't seen it yet, I will try my best to see it and review it for you. Also, if there is a movie you seen years ago that you would like someones opinion on just let me know.

TaNK

Automaton Transfusion.

I've seen it a few times and I have rather liked it. Just always wondered somebody's opinion on it.

Also, Event Horizon.

Never seen it.

Exile

Event Horizon is a good flick. Honestly its the only decent movie that Paul W.S. Anderson has ever made. Sam Neill is creepy as all shit in it.

Rae

Event Horizon was awesome. I was completely surprised by that movie, but it actually scared the crap out of me. I was turned off by the who outer space thing, but it ends being really fucking cool.

Brandon

Has anyone seen the Strangers? I really wanted to go see it, because it looked like it might actually be scary.. but my girlfriend wouldn't go with me. So I didn't get to see it :(

Tim-Æ

I honestly had a tough time with Event Horizon. It was one of the more disturbing horror films that I've seen. Some pretty brutal shots, but I have a tough time with "ghosts" and that kind of stuff, so I tend to laugh at a lot of it.

For some reason I just can't take ghosts and weird creatures. That's why I can't stand fantasy. Though Guillermo Del Toro's films are excellent, mainly due to the story lines.

Exile

did you see the Orphanage Tim? THAT was just an unbelievably great ghost movie.