News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Stephen King

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, July 23, 2008, 01:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

From a Buick 8, that was one of the cars that the "low men" from Hearts in Atlantis drove, right?  I think I read it, but can't remember.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jesse Gunn on July 24, 2008, 10:47:54 AM
From a Buick 8, that was one of the cars that the "low men" from Hearts in Atlantis drove, right?  I think I read it, but can't remember.

I have not read Hearts in Atlantis, I believe there is a movie of it though. Ironically I just bought 9 Stephen King DVDs off of Playusa.com last night. I am compulsive like that plus the other 5 I bought giving me a total of 14 DVDs bought in 33 minutes totally £120.00 ($180.00). I toyed with buying H.O.A., but then thought if I read it before it would be better.

As for the car in Buick 8 if its some kind of bizzare 50s/60s era mobile with whacky looking interior electronics then yes...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

TaNK

I've read

Christine
It
The Dark Half
Carrie
Needful Things
Danse Macabre
Salems Lot
Misery

and thats about it.. IT and Christine were probably my faves.

Kendell Smith

Has anybody read his short Story 'Rage'?

Zombie Gunn

Don't see the HOA movie.  Waste of life.

Kirsta

I have actually read and watched everything that King has done I simply love his work. ROSE RED was about his longest I think but kept you glued from start to finish