News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Would This Be Something That Would Make You Angry, Bitter And Resentful?

Started by Jon Tees, July 13, 2013, 09:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Tees

People allowing you to sit in jail for 30-60 days for unpaid fines and parking tickets as opposed to either paying them for you out of pocket or taking up a collection? Hypothetical. What if someone did attempt to take up a collection and no one gave? Would this make you resent your so called "friends" who didn't come through and help you in your time of need?

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Ty

I come from a culture where we cant do that for each other, if you are guilty it is extremely taboo to have people bail you out like that or even to do anything but perhaps loan you money for bail (even then, its frowned upon). Honestly, if Im guilty I couldnt bring myself the disrespect (in my culture's eyes) to ask someone to save me

Tezmission Black

Either pay or sit in jail, why relay on other people to bail you out for something you did wrong? Yeah I would not complain if a buddy came and bailed me out, but I would not expect it nor would I resent someone for not doing it.

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Midas

¿PapaPancho?

My cousin chose jail because he didn't have the money ... so he was headed there anyways