News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Roy Hodgson leaves Liverpool by mutual consent

Started by Duckman, January 08, 2011, 07:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Well, it was bound to happen really.  Nice to see the guy who was Manager of the Year less than 6 months ago given the royal shaft.  ::)

How long before clubs like Liverpool, Newcastle, etc realise they don't have an automatic right to be a big club anymore?  I mean seriously.  So many arsehole Liverpool fans on the radio this morning celebrating like they'd won the league.  Pricks.

As for Kenny Dalglish being put in charge?  Smacks to me of Shearer at Newcastle.  Something to keep the idiot, reactionary, unsupportive and up their own arses Liverpool fans happy.

The guy took Newcastle to 13th, fucked up at Celtic after one season and hasn't managed a top flight club in 10 years!  Still, he scored some goals for Liverpool and the Kop have a nice song about him, so surely he can do better than Hodgson.  ::)

I get the feeling I'll be using this  ::) a lot when talking about sacked managers this season.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Jennifer

Quote from: Duckman on January 08, 2011, 07:47:54 AM
How long before clubs like Liverpool, Newcastle, etc realise they don't have an automatic right to be a big club anymore?  I mean seriously.  So many arsehole Liverpool fans on the radio this morning celebrating like they'd won the league.  Pricks.

That.

I do like how a lot of Liverpool fans don't realise that the reason they're in such decline right now is because of their beloved Rafa royally fucking up in the transer market. Hodgson wasn't the best fit, in my opinion, but frankly he was never going to get on the fans' good side when he was actually realistic about what they had the chances to achieve...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Liverpool are shit because they have a shit team. Torres hasn't performed on a consistent basis for ages. Gerrard cannot do it all alone and the rest of their players are mediocre Premeiership players.

It's not sad times cause Liverpool are a bunch of cunts and I would love to see them get relegated. I am also glad I can cheer on for Roy again now he isn't there.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

Quote from: Trumpers on January 08, 2011, 08:35:18 AM
Liverpool are shit because they have a shit team. Torres hasn't performed on a consistent basis for ages. Gerrard cannot do it all alone and the rest of their players are mediocre Premeiership players.

It's not sad times cause Liverpool are a bunch of cunts and I would love to see them get relegated. I am also glad I can cheer on for Roy again now he isn't there.

This.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Jason Scene

Liverpool getting relegated will never happen. But you can all dream and beg that it happens, you just won't ever see it come true.

To go from losing to Blackburn, to losing unfairly to Manchester United, 1 - 0 in the space of five days is a pretty good turn around for me and infact all Liverpool fans.

Roy was always going to get the sack, I was against his appointment from the offset. He hasn't got what it takes to manage one of the most successful clubs in English, and indeed world football. You can't go from managing the likes of Andy Johnson and Andy Hughes to trying to discipline Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres. Then when the fans are already unsure as to why you've been appointed, don't do the following...

- Don't sign Paul Konchesky when you claim to not have a left back, yet loan out Emiliano Insua who is only 22 years of age and was developing into a good left back.
- Don't play shit tactics. 4-4-2 doesn't work in todays game, the diamond formation was succesful for Chelsea, the 4-2-3-1 was doing us well, we just hadnt the depth something a top quality manager would have sorted out last summer.
- Don't blame the fans for not supporting you when we want you out. Losing to Man United is bad because of the rivalry, losing to the likes of Wolves and Blackburn is unacceptble.

I'm glad he's sacked, and I hope I don't see him in management for another good while either. He can manage Fulham and do well. That's great, taking a team that when he took over was a relegation candidate and getting them into the Europe and bringing them to the final of the Europa Cup is an accomplishment, but it isn't good enough for Liverpool FC. It isn't good enough due to who we are, our history and our quality which still exists.

Kenny comes back and after more then 10 years out of the game in the English Premiership, loses to Man United a day after being appointed and every other team thinks that they can jump for joy and make smart remaks because we lost. It's laughable. Kenny Dalglish isn't Alan Shearer. Kenny has won the Premiership before, when nobody even gave Blackburn a chance. I'm not saying he'll do it this season and I'm not saying he'll do it at all. What he will do is restore confidence and bring back some skill to a team which has fallen from the heavens after finishing second in the Premiership only two seasons ago.

To Liverpool faNns Hodgson's exit and Kenny's appointment is as good as winning a competition, cause now if he does poorly we can take the blame for backing him when he began. Hodgson hadn't our backing, King Kenny does.

And for such a shit team, we sure as hell have enough people talking about us. When the final league table stands still at the end of the season, we'll see whos done poorly and who hasnt.

Adam Wrong

This is by far the biggest sack of bollocks I have ever read. Get facts right before you start spouting off.

Quote from: Jason Scene on January 09, 2011, 12:08:28 PM
Liverpool getting relegated will never happen. But you can all dream and beg that it happens, you just won't ever see it come true.

To go from losing to Blackburn, to losing unfairly to Manchester United, 1 - 0 in the space of five days is a pretty good turn around for me and infact all Liverpool fans.

Unfairly? So Berba made the most of it, Gerrard is a thug and so were half the team who resorted to Dutch style football for 90 minutes - You can't beat them... beat them up. It should have been 4 or 5 (I am anti-United as a rule)

QuoteRoy was always going to get the sack, I was against his appointment from the offset. He hasn't got what it takes to manage one of the most successful clubs in English, and indeed world football. You can't go from managing the likes of Andy Johnson and Andy Hughes to trying to discipline Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres.

No but then neither were any of the Liverpool fans who are more deluded than England fans. Because you were successful AT ONE POINT in history is not a given to having success forever. Look at Leeds United, Look at Wimbledon, Look at Nottingham Forest.
Roy's inability to manage? Except guiding a Shite Inter Team to a European Final? Taking Switzerland up to 3rd in the Fifa World rankings? Back to back titles with numerous clubs? You manage players and nurture them IF they want to be nurtured. Bobby Zamora struggled to hit the broad side of a barn for a long time but was willing to listen and learn. Roy has inherited shit sides for a long time and turned them into gold. Gerrard and Torres are two perfect example of unmanagable pieces of trash. Fucking hell, was it the manager when Rafa was there? Was it Capello at the world cup? Was it Del Bosque or Torres? No, they are two examples of the divas that have infested clubs like Liverpool for a long time. He knows how to manage a damn sight better than 'King Kenny' but once again the Liverpool fans don their rose tinted glasses and see Kenny as the ideal manager.
It's Aaron Hughes by the way.

QuoteThen when the fans are already unsure as to why you've been appointed, don't do the following...

- Don't sign Paul Konchesky when you claim to not have a left back, yet loan out Emiliano Insua who is only 22 years of age and was developing into a good left back.
- Don't play shit tactics. 4-4-2 doesn't work in todays game, the diamond formation was succesful for Chelsea, the 4-2-3-1 was doing us well, we just hadnt the depth something a top quality manager would have sorted out last summer.
- Don't blame the fans for not supporting you when we want you out. Losing to Man United is bad because of the rivalry, losing to the likes of Wolves and Blackburn is unacceptble.

Fans never even gave him a chance. Who cost you on the opening day of the season? Your own Pepe Reina! 4-2-3-1 has led to calls for Rafa to go so what would have changed? Konchesky is not a bad player and there is no denial of that from form. He's not the best Liverpool signing I admit but you can't blame one man for a shoddy team. The 4-4-2 wasn't working? So why had Gerrard stayed on the pitch would the formation have changed to just that with Babel and Ngog?
He has every right to blame the fans who sulked until he quit. At least the Inter fans displayed support until the bad result...

QuoteI'm glad he's sacked, and I hope I don't see him in management for another good while either. He can manage Fulham and do well. That's great, taking a team that when he took over was a relegation candidate and getting them into the Europe and bringing them to the final of the Europa Cup is an accomplishment, but it isn't good enough for Liverpool FC. It isn't good enough due to who we are, our history and our quality which still exists.

Here we go, harping on about history. That was the past, you've not won a league title for 20 years! It means shit in the league now otherwise we would still have Blackburn, Ipswich Town, Notts Forest and Leeds United battling for the top 4! You day passed a long time ago and while you and the rest of the fans delude yourself with ideas way above your station don't think you can say Roy stays away from management for a long time. He's got a few years left in him and he was hoping for the dream finish to the career that has been so successful. Instead he was greeted with resentment, understandably picked up on this and never got the support needed. The worst Liverpool fan of all was Steve Gerrard whose attitude to the manager reflects i the performaces on the pitch. When he loved Rafa they were kings of Europe, when he went off him, Liverpool played shite. Gerrard has far too much influence in the team and the bin dipping cancer should be sold. Bit of course King Kenny won't do such a thing will he? He's so keen to stay onside with the fans that he will basically play the team just like any 'expert' you will find in a pub.

He has such a great knowledge of management doesn't he and his versatility shines through. Sure he was good during the 'disaster years' of Liverpool in the 80s but what since? A decent run as Blackburn boss then Newcastle... oh wait forget that let's talk about the Celtic tenure... whoops never mind. Dalgleish is just like Keegan - a one trick pony. Don't expect big strides in Liverpool's form and start counting down until the rose tint of the specs grow clear and you all see what a step backwards this is.

QuoteKenny comes back and after more then 10 years out of the game in the English Premiership, loses to Man United a day after being appointed and every other team thinks that they can jump for joy and make smart remaks because we lost. It's laughable. Kenny Dalglish isn't Alan Shearer. Kenny has won the Premiership before, when nobody even gave Blackburn a chance. I'm not saying he'll do it this season and I'm not saying he'll do it at all. What he will do is restore confidence and bring back some skill to a team which has fallen from the heavens after finishing second in the Premiership only two seasons ago.

He's exactly like Shearer. The same breed of manager and the same failures will greet him.

QuoteTo Liverpool faNns Hodgson's exit and Kenny's appointment is as good as winning a competition, cause now if he does poorly we can take the blame for backing him when he began. Hodgson hadn't our backing, King Kenny does.

And for such a shit team, we sure as hell have enough people talking about us. When the final league table stands still at the end of the season, we'll see whos done poorly and who hasnt.

And that is the attitude that gets you flak. Fuck me do you think fans jumped for joy when Pardew took over Newcastle? Do you think I was elated when Lawrie Sanchez took over Fulham? Whoever is in charge you should give a chance to. With Roy, that was never given. Just imagine what COULD have been if you had showed the same support for Roy that you have done for your darling Dalgleish.

'Fans' like you sicken me

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jason Scene on January 09, 2011, 12:08:28 PM

Roy was always going to get the sack, I was against his appointment from the offset. He hasn't got what it takes to manage one of the most successful clubs in English, and indeed world football. You can't go from managing the likes of Andy Johnson and Andy Hughes to trying to discipline Steven Gerrard and Fernando Torres. Then when the fans are already unsure as to why you've been appointed, don't do the following...

I'm glad he's sacked, and I hope I don't see him in management for another good while either. He can manage Fulham and do well. That's great, taking a team that when he took over was a relegation candidate and getting them into the Europe and bringing them to the final of the Europa Cup is an accomplishment, but it isn't good enough for Liverpool FC. It isn't good enough due to who we are, our history and our quality which still exists.

Kenny comes back and after more then 10 years out of the game in the English Premiership, loses to Man United a day after being appointed and every other team thinks that they can jump for joy and make smart remaks because we lost. It's laughable. Kenny Dalglish isn't Alan Shearer. Kenny has won the Premiership before, when nobody even gave Blackburn a chance. I'm not saying he'll do it this season and I'm not saying he'll do it at all. What he will do is restore confidence and bring back some skill to a team which has fallen from the heavens after finishing second in the Premiership only two seasons ago.

To Liverpool faNns Hodgson's exit and Kenny's appointment is as good as winning a competition, cause now if he does poorly we can take the blame for backing him when he began. Hodgson hadn't our backing, King Kenny does.

Your team is shite mate...face it...you havent won the Premier league in 20 years. Your legacy has about as much relevance as Leefs United and look what happened to them. Dalglish isnt going to save you, as for him winning it before...do you even know how much money Blackburn had in comparison to other clubs when he did? Different ball game this time round:

Your club cannot attract quality players
The players at your club are selfish cunts
You have fuck all money
Some legend of the Kop isnt going to save you

You will be lucky to be top 6 in the next 3 seasons. Game has passed Liverpool by and their arrogance is just laughable.

Jason Scene

And I'm of the opinion that your opinion is the biggest sack of bollocks aswell!

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 09, 2011, 12:50:05 PM
This is by far the biggest sack of bollocks I have ever read. Get facts right before you start spouting off.

Unfairly? So Berba made the most of it, Gerrard is a thug and so were half the team who resorted to Dutch style football for 90 minutes - You can't beat them... beat them up. It should have been 4 or 5 (I am anti-United as a rule)

Of course Berbatov made the most of it, he took two steps on after Agger placed his foot in, United won not because of their quality but because of a dive! Plain and simple. As for Gerrard, again it's retarded to make a judgement on someone who has done one thing wrong in his career. He beat up a Manchester DJ, please shut up and move on already. I guess Ryan Shawcross is a thug for breaking Aaron Ramsey's leg last season aswell. People make mistakes, I'm sure you're no fucking angel either mate. We beat Manchester Untied two times in the same season two seasons ago, but of course because it was Liverpool who did well you'll overlook it.

QuoteNo but then neither were any of the Liverpool fans who are more deluded than England fans. Because you were successful AT ONE POINT in history is not a given to having success forever. Look at Leeds United, Look at Wimbledon, Look at Nottingham Forest.
Roy's inability to manage? Except guiding a Shite Inter Team to a European Final? Taking Switzerland up to 3rd in the Fifa World rankings? Back to back titles with numerous clubs? You manage players and nurture them IF they want to be nurtured. Bobby Zamora struggled to hit the broad side of a barn for a long time but was willing to listen and learn. Roy has inherited shit sides for a long time and turned them into gold. Gerrard and Torres are two perfect example of unmanagable pieces of trash. Fucking hell, was it the manager when Rafa was there? Was it Capello at the world cup? Was it Del Bosque or Torres?

Oh for fuck sake, now look who the thug is. Fernando Torres has been called, more than a handful of times the best, if not one of the best strikers in the world. Today during the match, on UTV he was again called by the commentators one of the best strikers in the world. Problem is, under Roy Hodgson, her never had anybody who could feed him good passes. Steve Gerrard and Fernando were thw two players who linked up the most to score/ and create goals in the 08/09 season.

And it couldnt have been Rafa, Rafa was an excellant manager, but do you know what failed him? His rotationary policy, his zonal marking tactics from set-pieces and his failes signings, e.g. Alberto Aquilani, Glen Johnson for over £20 was not worth it and the fact that he sold players without giving them a chance like Robbie Keane.

And I'll skip right to your, "fans like you sicken me" comment at the end now...

QuoteNo, they are two examples of the divas that have infested clubs like Liverpool for a long time. He knows how to manage a damn sight better than 'King Kenny' but once again the Liverpool fans don their rose tinted glasses and see Kenny as the ideal manager.

Fans like THAT sicken me. Give the guy a chance for fuck sake, by the time the match had ended he was less than 24 hours into his job and STILL he managed to come out of Old Trafford having only lost 1 - 0, and to a cheap penalty at that. Again, you want a statistic on if Kenny can do better than Roy? We'll see come May whos done the better job, cause I got a guarentee that Liverpool will be a lot higher than 12th.

QuoteFans never even gave him a chance. Who cost you on the opening day of the season? Your own Pepe Reina!

He's a goalkeeper he's going to make mistakes, but does Pepe Reina name the team? No, Roy did. Does Pepe Reina name the formation? Np, Roy did. Pepe Reina make the signings? No, again it was Roy Hodgson's job and he did it poorly. Hence why he is now unemployed.

Quote4-2-3-1 has led to calls for Rafa to go so what would have changed? Konchesky is not a bad player and there is no denial of that from form. He's not the best Liverpool signing I admit but you can't blame one man for a shoddy team. The 4-4-2 wasn't working? So why had Gerrard stayed on the pitch would the formation have changed to just that with Babel and Ngog?
He has every right to blame the fans who sulked until he quit.

Rafa had two off seasons, last year we finished seventh and in his inagural year in charge we finished 5th and won the Champions League for the 5th time. We're one half of the greatest comeback in Champions League history, and it was under Rafa. Konchesky isn't the only poor player we've had this season, but hes been shit! Nothing but shit! I hope he never gets a game under Kenny, he was Roy's boy and now that Roy is gone, Paul can head off with him. EVERYONE has said 4-4-2 wasn't working!

A member of the media asked Roy on Sky Sports News three weeks ago if he planned to persist with the 4-4-2 formation which was failing or change, and Roy said it was an issue he's look at! If the guy himself admits that it is an issue, you can't argue, you simple can't. And he has NO right to blame the fans. We might not have been behind him, but we were behind the team and the club from the start of the season, like we're every season no matter who's in charge. Fans turned on him as time went on, results became worse and he refused to change. I couldn't care what he did anywhere else, he failed at Liverpool and that's whats important.

QuoteHere we go, harping on about history. That was the past, you've not won a league title for 20 years!

And yet still the most succesful team in English history. Might not have won a Premier League but we've won everything before it.

QuoteIt means shit in the league now otherwise we would still have Blackburn, Ipswich Town, Notts Forest and Leeds United battling for the top 4! You day passed a long time ago and while you and the rest of the fans delude yourself with ideas way above your station don't think you can say Roy stays away from management for a long time. He's got a few years left in him and he was hoping for the dream finish to the career that has been so successful. Instead he was greeted with resentment, understandably picked up on this and never got the support needed. The worst Liverpool fan of all was Steve Gerrard whose attitude to the manager reflects i the performaces on the pitch. When he loved Rafa they were kings of Europe, when he went off him, Liverpool played shite. Gerrard has far too much influence in the team and the bin dipping cancer should be sold. Bit of course King Kenny won't do such a thing will he? He's so keen to stay onside with the fans that he will basically play the team just like any 'expert' you will find in a pub.

There is no point of selling Steven Gerrard! The guy is a leader, he has influence for a reason. He rallied the team during the Blackburn game, he was the key factor in the Bolton game, he's Captain Fantastic for a reason, the guy comes into the game when we want him, most need him and most want him. Selling him would be a handicap move, the guy still has more then a couple years left in the tank, and even when his legs will give way, he'll still be a clinical passer of the ball and will help the younger lads grow.

And it's simple to say he'll play a team like any expert in a pub! Every team has a best 11, today with the exception of Jamie Carragher and Glen Johnson that was our best team, why wouldn't he play his best team? He has weaknesses, every team has them. Spurs have  Assou Ekotto, Arsenal have their goalkeeper, Man United have their aging defence, Liverpool have a couple poor players in weekly starting positions. Somthing David Commoli has been brought in to fix. He won't fix them in this transfer window, he hasnt the time, but come Summer Liverpool will only grow and become better.

QuoteHe has such a great knowledge of management doesn't he and his versatility shines through. Sure he was good during the 'disaster years' of Liverpool in the 80s but what since? A decent run as Blackburn boss then Newcastle... oh wait forget that let's talk about the Celtic tenure... whoops never mind. Dalgleish is just like Keegan - a one trick pony. Don't expect big strides in Liverpool's form and start counting down until the rose tint of the specs grow clear and you all see what a step backwards this is.

He's exactly like Shearer. The same breed of manager and the same failures will greet him.

I know because winning the Premiership is soooo simple. I mean Fulham have done it plenty of times! Oh wait... No they haven't. Not even close. Kenny has done it, most mangers unless your Alex Ferguson will fail at some clubs. Some will say that Scolari has failed after his Chelsea tenure, some will say that Ancelotti is failing now but is still recognized as a top class manager. Kenny hasn't had the greatest managerial career. Who has? And if you think it's so simple, I await to hear the news you've been appointed manager of a top flight football club with a massively brilliant history, great following and goals that need to be achieved.

QuoteAnd that is the attitude that gets you flak. Fuck me do you think fans jumped for joy when Pardew took over Newcastle? Do you think I was elated when Lawrie Sanchez took over Fulham? Whoever is in charge you should give a chance to. With Roy, that was never given. Just imagine what COULD have been if you had showed the same support for Roy that you have done for your darling Dalgleish.

As I said above, I am an example of a fan who didn't give him support as I didn't want him in the job from the beginning. He was great for Fulham, he has failed for Liverpool Football Club and that is what I care about. Kenny is getting support for he is what is called, a legend and he has already earned our respect from both a playing aspect and previously from a managerial aspect. He will still have to earn his stripes this time around though, and he has done well in his one day in charge, because if you can insult his 21 hour tenure like an ass than I can praise him for coming away from Old Trafford with ten men left on the pitch, a couple of young lads playing and only a 1 - 0 defeat, again, he is King Kenny for a reason!

Quote'Fans' like you sicken me

Once again, the feeling is mutual after your last diarrehia smelling post, mate.

QuoteYour team is shite mate...face it...you havent won the Premier league in 20 years. Your legacy has about as much relevance as Leefs United and look what happened to them. Dalglish isnt going to save you, as for him winning it before...do you even know how much money Blackburn had in comparison to other clubs when he did? Different ball game this time round:

Your club cannot attract quality players
The players at your club are selfish cunts
You have fuck all money
Some legend of the Kop isnt going to save you

You will be lucky to be top 6 in the next 3 seasons. Game has passed Liverpool by and their arrogance is just laughable.

As I said previously in another thread and on this thread, I realize even as a Liverpool we have a couple weaknesses in our team and every team has the, that's the way it is. And once again as I have said to Rob previously...

Liverpool are only in 12th!!! Leeds Untied were relegated two divisions! We have nothing in common with the downfall of Leeds United Football Club. People seem to think that Liverpool losing a few games and falling to twelvth, four points above the relegation zone I admitt, yet six points from sixth position is a poor comparison.

We still have a few good players. Pepe Reina is a top goalkeeper, Jamie Carragher is a top defender he's losing his legs, but he's still good, Steven Gerrard has proven once again this season in almost every win we have gotten that he is the driving force behind the squad. He showed it against Blackburn and Bolton and many times before that. And Fernando Torres showed against Chelsea, he is stuill a brilliant striker but with injuries and confidence problems he's doing poorly. That will change.

People said Spurs couldn't attract the best, Commoli did it. Berbatov, Bale, Pavluchenko, Gomes, Corluka to name a few. I don't see how are players are selfish, you can't be talking about money when Gerrard and Fernando are the two highest paid, Carragher is paid crap for a player of his ability and Reina the same. Cole is paid a fair bit but we thought he'd be a great signing.

I don't know, and neither do you, about the money situation. John W. Henry says we have some, so I'll take it that we do. And he isn's supposed to save us, he's supposed to show us what he can do from now until the end of the season. And if we get into the Europa Cup Final in the Aviva and if we qualify for either the Champions League or the Europa Cup again through our final position, his job will have bee done.

Adam Wrong

When you actually bother to read my post and give a decent response then maybe I will gratify it with a response. Until then, you can keep to your delusions of grandeur son.

Jason Scene

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 09, 2011, 02:51:45 PM
Here I am posting something that makes it seem as if my post was better than yours because I actually have to admitt that I didn't expect you to respond to mine. But I can't make myself look like a bitch so I'm posting something that makes me seem tough and intelligent. Because my internet reputation will not be damaged by a 16 year old who knows more than me about soccer :O

Fixed.

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Adam Wrong

No... for instance, your assumption I was regarding Steven Gerrard's personal history of which I made no reference.

Read my post properly and I'll then respond!

Rob

What a shocker, 3 days later and the Liverpool fan is getting into more arguments.

We'll see when me, Ian and MDK are laughing our heads off at you on the final day of the season. I wouldn't mind seeing Liverpool at Selhurst park next season
SixersEagles

[/center]