Roy Hodgson leaves Liverpool by mutual consent

Started by Duckman, January 08, 2011, 07:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Scene

Quote from: The Speedy Shepherd on January 09, 2011, 03:26:01 PM
Sort your attitude out mate. Seriously.

My attitude is no need of adjustment. I didn't make the first insult, therefore I'm not the instigator. I don't fall for "clique" like shit I'm afraid.

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 09, 2011, 03:28:43 PM
No... for instance, your assumption I was regarding Steven Gerrard's personal history of which I made no reference.

Read my post properly and I'll then respond!

You called him a "thug", if you're referring to what he did in the game than I am afraid that it only adds to the poor quality of your response. Go watch Sky Sports, go watch UTV, when MOTD comes on watch that too, cause they'll state the same thing as the other two, Gerrard deserved a yellow card. His foul wasn't malicous, he came off his feet and he clipped Carrick, Howard Webb was following what he knows and the rules state that coming off your feet into a tackle is not allowed. He didn't injure Carrick and he didn't get sent-off for a major incident. As I said in my comment above which you don't want to respond to, is Ryan Shawcross a thug for what he did to Aaron Ramsey last year? No, and he broke his leg and there was a fear his career was done. Until Steven Gerrad goes around headbutting everyone he sees or begins wielding his boots around like a maniac, you have no right to refer to him as a thug.

As for Liverpool's style of play during the game, I can't find any natch statistics which confirm your arguement, but from watching the game alone, towards the end of the first half Manchester Untied fouled Liverpool a good three times in our own half. In the second half there was no noteworthy tackles that come to mind, except for Fletcher's which he was booked for. Howard Webb was awful lienient in your opinion I take it then? Seeing as the one Liverpool booking was a red for Gerrard.

Quote from: Rob on January 09, 2011, 03:38:28 PM
What a shocker, 3 days later and the Liverpool fan is getting into more arguments.

We'll see when me, Ian and MDK are laughing our heads off at you on the final day of the season. I wouldn't mind seeing Liverpool at Selhurst park next season

I already trounced you, and I have no reason to not do it again.

And you'll have to wait a while longer for Liverpool Vs Crystal Palace I'm afraid, Cause right now, Palace don't look like a Championship team at all, and if I were you, you should get ready for a couple of trips to the likes of Notts County and Exeter cause right now that's where you look to be headed. While next season Liverpool will probably be in some European competition.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

QuoteAs I said previously in another thread and on this thread, I realize even as a Liverpool we have a couple weaknesses in our team and every team has the, that's the way it is. And once again as I have said to Rob previously...
Liverpool are only in 12th!!! Leeds Untied were relegated two divisions! We have nothing in common with the downfall of Leeds United Football Club. People seem to think that Liverpool losing a few games and falling to twelvth, four points above the relegation zone I admitt, yet six points from sixth position is a poor comparison.

Ummm and their downfall started somewhere. Shall I expand your knowledge of where it started? And underachieving club with spiralling wage bills and money owed who couldn't afford to keep their club going (Sheffield Wednesday another great example here as well). Your team has been involved in all year take over talks and what not. No American owner has a remote piece of interest in English football. It’s a business and when it fails they will be done. Leeds won the title in 1991-1992 and started their so called second golden era in which...what about a decade later. Their downfall was the loans required to build a team which would compete for a title and failed to make the Champions league. That is what I am saying. Try having some football knowledge that predates 2004 and then come and talk to me.

QuoteWe still have a few good players. Pepe Reina is a top goalkeeper, Jamie Carragher is a top defender he's losing his legs, but he's still good, Steven Gerrard has proven once again this season in almost every win we have gotten that he is the driving force behind the squad. He showed it against Blackburn and Bolton and many times before that. And Fernando Torres showed against Chelsea, he is stuill a brilliant striker but with injuries and confidence problems he's doing poorly. That will change.

Its the same four players every Liverpool fan mentions...and you know what...they have all either been shit this season or for the last two seasons or won’t be with you in 3 seasons. Torres is vastly overrated, and he will be off in the next season or so to a club who views him with the same awe that the Kop does which is totally misplaced. Gerrard is your best player and the reason he is, is because nobody around him is any good! Pepe Reina is incositent as hell, for every great save he is prone to one of his moments as well and Liverpool fans keep going on and on about Jamie Carragher. The bloke is what 34? Got shown up in the World Cup and that is all Liverpool fans have a response. There are usually 4 people at the back in a football team. If you take United, we have progressed over the years our defenders to move forward with the times. Gary Neville is no longer talked about as Utds best defender, hell even Rio Ferdinand, three times the defender Carragher is, isn’t touted as the best at the back for United. Nothing is going to change because if it was you wouldn’t be shopping around for no marks like Joe Cole.

QuotePeople said Spurs couldn't attract the best, Commoli did it. Berbatov, Bale, Pavluchenko, Gomes, Corluka to name a few.
-   Gareth Bale was developed at Spurs not for instant success and until the last 12 months they were trying to ship him off. You’re talking about turning a side around in how long? Yeah there we go...
-   Berbatov no longer plays for Spurs, you probably should have been watching the match today! He furthermore cannot be attributed to their recent success since he has been at United for his 3rd season now! unless he is moonlighting as Peter Crouch...I don’t even know what he is in this conversation.
-   Pavluchenko is complete and utter wank. Spurs have tried to shop him during every available transfer window.
-   LMAO! GOMES! This bloke freely admitted he wasn’t use to dealing with crosses when Spurs signed him. He is a complete and utter liability between the sticks!
-   Corluka? The best? WTF are you smoking?

Spurs are a decent side at the moment because they have invested in youth and brought in good players. You have FAILED to bring in good players and I have no idea what has happened to the Liverpool youth policy. No longer are guys like Owen, Fowler, McManaman, Redknapp coming through the ranks and if you were to imply its a foreign youth policy then you need to look at the red side of Manchester on how to attract quality young players to develop. Honestly, your argument has so many holes its laughable.
QuoteI don't see how are players are selfish, you can't be talking about money when Gerrard and Fernando are the two highest paid, Carragher is paid crap for a player of his ability and Reina the same. Cole is paid a fair bit but we thought he'd be a great signing.
Torres is one of your highest paid players...and he hasn’t been on form for about 2 years. Great! I will point to the above post about Leeds again. Gerrard cannot win every match by himself, for one he is pretty much uncoachable because he is an arrogant twat and secondly the sour faced knob head needs SOMEONE around him to do something else. Carragher is paid just about right for a player who is knocking on retirement and is about as fast as John Candy running up a flight of stairs. You also cannot seemingly mention anyone outside an old defender, a robbing scouse midfielder who cant do it alone and Torres who has more hair colours than he does goals this season. Thats 3 out of your entire squad!

QuoteI don't know, and neither do you, about the money situation. John W. Henry says we have some, so I'll take it that we do. And he isn's supposed to save us, he's supposed to show us what he can do from now until the end of the season. And if we get into the Europa Cup Final in the Aviva and if we qualify for either the Champions League or the Europa Cup again through our final position, his job will have bee done.
I don’t need to know, Liverpool got their fingers burnt on that deal back in 09’ for Aquilani to say they are having transfer problems. If I am wrong correct me, but you spent how much this year in the transfer window over the summer? Maybe 15 million max? And the bulk of that was on Raul Meireles
Who is overrated as fuck...you got guys like Paul Konchesky and Joe Cole and you think you are going to challenge for the league with that? Those lads are squad players! You would need hundreds of millions of spending over the summer to bring players in and who is going to want to come to you? Man City had this problem the season their new owners took over, the ones with the billions. The best they could do was Robinho who thought he had signed for Man Utd at one stage because nobody wants to play for a team who are rebuilding...especially one who cannot afford to put other players around them and that is where Liverpool are fucked. I would almost bet you Gerrard will be off this summer. Some Spanish club will snap him up to end the nightmare of him playing at Liverpool in a team of no hopers. If you qualify through the back door for the Champions League that is not going to inspire revenue from other places. To spend the money Liverpool need to be a top 3 team they need to finish in the top 3, they need to play beyond themselves and they are not capable of doing so. They will end up barely in the top 10, their ONLY player of merit will leave in the summer then their overrated players will go as well and that will be the start of the downward spiral of Liverpool football club with the American owner looking to sell it off at the first sign of trouble.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

Quote from: Jason Scene on January 09, 2011, 04:27:17 PM
My attitude is no need of adjustment. I didn't make the first insult, therefore I'm not the instigator. I don't fall for "clique" like shit I'm afraid.

Right, I'm in a clique because I said that you need to sort out your attitude. You might not have said the first' insult', but you're sure as hell getting in people's faces about stuff that there's absolutely no need to. There's nothing stopping you being perfectly civil, and you're being much less than that. Frankly, stuff like 'fixing' MDK's post is a flat out dick move, and yet you're claiming to keep some kind of moral high ground because 'I didn't start it'? Really? Seriously? Grow up man. It's a forum on the internet and you're coming out with petty shit like that?

I think you can ask most anybody on the board about me and you'll more than likely find that I'm considered to be a pretty chilled out and laid back guy. I'm not trying to intimidate anyone, or start up with some kind of 'clique' crap. I chipped in purely because I'm seeing somebody who is getting close to getting themself in trouble for deliberately acting provocatively. And to be honest, I don't usually get involved in stuff, but you're annoying me and I don't even have an interest in the debate - I said my opinion, and I was done.  People do argue on here, it happens, things can get heated and people use strong language, yeah. But have they gone around doing some sort of 'Nyah nyah I won the argument because the other guy didn't reply, he's a little bitch'? No, no they haven't.

Look mate... you've been here ...what, a month? Two months? Tops? How many arguments have you got into already? Fact is, it's at least a couple, and you're taking people disagreeing with you WAY out of proportion. All I'm saying is that you should stop trying to antagonise a discussion by getting in people's faces. I think the fact you accused me of being in a clique when that's ALL I said is ample evidence of that.

Either way, I've spent more than enough time on this, take it or leave it. S'just my opinion. Learn the difference between heated discussion and actually just insulting people.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Rob

You hardly trounced me mate, your counter-argument for most things were that Liverpool should have double-standards where other teams don't. Liverpool do not have good players, that's about the short of it. Joe Cole and Steven Gerrard aren't playing ANYWHERE NEAR as well as Bale and van der Vaart.

And by the way son, if you're going to try and attempt to put down Palace you should probably pay attention a little bit to what they're actually doing, ie signing an actual proven talented manager in Eddie Howe (something Liverpool don't understand in bringing Dalgleish in) and making funds available (something the owners have not understood at Liverpool for a long, long while now). Maybe before you spout off shit about other teams you shouldn't be a hypocrite.

I've said it time and time again to you, I fucking hate people that can't tell when their own teams are not doing so well, especially the actual players. There's so many of you in the world that are convinced it's always the managers fault. News flash, it wasn't Hodgson's fault. The players were fucking abysmal last season too compared to the likes of Man City and Tottenham.

But hey, we'll see when you face relegation this season what it does to your team and the fans. Hopefully it will have tragic consequences because there's nothing more that I'd like to see right now than you eat your words, hold your hands up and say "sorry guys I didn't mean to be such an obnoxious fucking cunt."
SixersEagles

[/center]

Adam Wrong

Hes tryin to antagonise two of the most relaxed guys on the forum. Have speedy and I found our very own darla?

Jason Scene

Quote from: Trumpers on January 09, 2011, 04:27:41 PM
Ummm and their downfall started somewhere. Shall I expand your knowledge of where it started? And underachieving club with spiralling wage bills and money owed who couldn't afford to keep their club going (Sheffield Wednesday another great example here as well). Your team has been involved in all year take over talks and what not. No American owner has a remote piece of interest in English football. It’s a business and when it fails they will be done. Leeds won the title in 1991-1992 and started their so called second golden era in which...what about a decade later. Their downfall was the loans required to build a team which would compete for a title and failed to make the Champions league. That is what I am saying. Try having some football knowledge that predates 2004 and then come and talk to me.

I find this all silly. You're predicting something which just won't happen, but I'm going to just go along with it and argue with you anyway.

Liverpool had two poor owners who had no interest in the club and were constantly bickering, they made promises that even we the fans knew wasn't going to happen like a new stadium, "large" transfer budget and a "second coming", instead the new stadium didn't even get planning permission, we had decent budgets and then we had to reley on selling to gain money and then to top it all off our "second coming" as Tom Hicks put it resulted in us falling and failing. Something I don't think you're reading very well, so I will bold it for you...

I know very well where Liverpool has trouble, but you're over-exaggerations of our "downfall" will never come to light! Never! EVER!

As for the loans which Leeds had to pay off, John W. Henry has paid. They're gone. The bank confirmed it, Henry confirmed it, it was all over the papers and the radio, it's gone. Fine, does debts could build-up again, but I highly doubt it.

QuoteIts the same four players every Liverpool fan mentions...and you know what...they have all either been shit this season or for the last two seasons or won’t be with you in 3 seasons. Torres is vastly overrated, and he will be off in the next season or so to a club who views him with the same awe that the Kop does which is totally misplaced. Gerrard is your best player and the reason he is, is because nobody around him is any good! Pepe Reina is incositent as hell, for every great save he is prone to one of his moments as well and Liverpool fans keep going on and on about Jamie Carragher. The bloke is what 34? Got shown up in the World Cup and that is all Liverpool fans have a response. There are usually 4 people at the back in a football team. If you take United, we have progressed over the years our defenders to move forward with the times. Gary Neville is no longer talked about as Utds best defender, hell even Rio Ferdinand, three times the defender Carragher is, isn’t touted as the best at the back for United. Nothing is going to change because if it was you wouldn’t be shopping around for no marks like Joe Cole.

Fernando Torres is having what is called an off-season. He isn't enough of a mongloid prick like Wayne Rooney to kick up a fuss and then get a wage increase out of it because he's doing shit on the field. If it wasn't for Berbatov this season, United would be back behind Chelsea, United are lucky he hit form when Rooney was having his man period all over Alex Ferguson and David Gill's offices floor. Fernando's stats are as this...

2007 - 2008 - Played 46 games in all competitions and scored 33 goals!
2008 - 2009 - Played 38 games in all competitons and scored 17 goals.
2009 - 2010 - Played 32 games in all competitons and scored 22 goals!
2010 - 2011 - Has played 19 times this season and has scored 6 goals so far!

You know what his career total for Liverpool is? 98 games and 78 goals.

That is not overrated by any means, if that's overrated than so is every other striker in the Premiership. And hes had countless groin and hamstring injuries for the last couple of seasons. Torres is still world class I'm afraid, stats are the way to show it.

Jamie Carragher shouldn't be replaced right now, he's still doing his job and his job is to defend. Let him stay in that position, when he begins to come to a complete halt then he should be let go, but no, he's still a great defender. And Skrtel might be the best but he's still good, Agger again is still good, Glen Johnson I'm not a fan of but some of his runs are brilliant. Martin Kelly showed promise today, he's still young. And I already said Joe Cole is poor, no point using that at all.

- Gareth Bale was developed at Spurs not for instant success and until the last 12 months they were trying to ship him off. You’re talking about turning a side around in how long? Yeah there we go...
- Berbatov no longer plays for Spurs, you probably should have been watching the match today! He furthermore cannot be attributed to their recent success since he has been at United for his 3rd season now! unless he is moonlighting as Peter Crouch...I don’t even know what he is in this conversation.
- Pavluchenko is complete and utter wank. Spurs have tried to shop him during every available transfer window.
- LMAO! GOMES! This bloke freely admitted he wasn’t use to dealing with crosses when Spurs signed him. He is a complete and utter liability between the sticks!
- Corluka? The best? WTF are you smoking?

You've missed my point I'm afraid. Commoli brought all them to Spurs, no matter when they've developed, how shit they are or whatever else he got them. He's responsible largely for Tottenham's rise into the top four, and I'm afraid that Gomes is the first team keeper and Corluka had like 15 assists last season. Yeah, my point has been made there.

BTW, Google Roman Pavlyunchenko cause Spatrak wanted him back and Harry Redknapp said he's apart of his plans, so again, you might not like them but they do their job and the manager uses them.

QuoteSpurs are a decent side at the moment because they have invested in youth and brought in good players. You have FAILED to bring in good players and I have no idea what has happened to the Liverpool youth policy. No longer are guys like Owen, Fowler, McManaman, Redknapp coming through the ranks and if you were to imply its a foreign youth policy then you need to look at the red side of Manchester on how to attract quality young players to develop.

Spurs haven't invested in that much youth really. Bale, Lennon and Dawson are the only ones to make a decent impact coming from youth over the years, and all three were bought in.

QuoteHonestly, your argument has so many holes its laughable.Torres is one of your highest paid players...and he hasn’t been on form for about 2 years. Great! I will point to the above post about Leeds again. Gerrard cannot win every match by himself, for one he is pretty much uncoachable because he is an arrogant twat and secondly the sour faced knob head needs SOMEONE around him to do something else. Carragher is paid just about right for a player who is knocking on retirement and is about as fast as John Candy running up a flight of stairs. You also cannot seemingly mention anyone outside an old defender, a robbing scouse midfielder who cant do it alone and Torres who has more hair colours than he does goals this season. Thats 3 out of your entire squad!

Yours is pretty funny to me too, I dont find any point you've made a challenge to actually counter. I've already put up stats to show why Torres is a world class striker and is paid what he's paid. Guy is having an off-season, I shall not reiterate my point thank you.

And, ehm...

QuoteGerrard cannot win every match by himself...
Quote...he needs SOMEONE around him to do something else...

So he can't win a match by himself, yet he needs someone else around him to do so. You're telling me how the game works now?! :/ I guess there is a reason 11 players are placed on the pitch and the word "teamwork" is used in soccer so much.

QuoteI don’t need to know, Liverpool got their fingers burnt on that deal back in 09’ for Aquilani to say they are having transfer problems. If I am wrong correct me, but you spent how much this year in the transfer window over the summer? Maybe 15 million max? And the bulk of that was on Raul Meireles. Who is overrated as fuck...you got guys like Paul Konchesky and Joe Cole and you think you are going to challenge for the league with that?

Are you even reading my comments, I said in TWO comments above that Roy Hodgson signed shit players. You don't have to remind me, AND guess what? I didn't go into this season thinking we'd win the league, I just want fourth position because I'm one of the Liverpool fans who realizes the faults in the team!

QuoteThose lads are squad players! You would need hundreds of millions of spending over the summer to bring players in and who is going to want to come to you? Man City had this problem the season their new owners took over, the ones with the billions. The best they could do was Robinho who thought he had signed for Man Utd at one stage because nobody wants to play for a team who are rebuilding...especially one who cannot afford to put other players around them and that is where Liverpool are fucked. I would almost bet you Gerrard will be off this summer. Some Spanish club will snap him up to end the nightmare of him playing at Liverpool in a team of no hopers.

Won't happen, he knows now there is no point in him leaving, he had the chance back in the day to head to Chelsea and he didn't take it. He'll end his career with Liverpool.

QuoteLiverpool need to be a top 3 team they need to finish in the top 3, they need to play beyond themselves and they are not capable of doing so. They will end up barely in the top 10, their ONLY player of merit will leave in the summer then their overrated players will go as well and that will be the start of the downward spiral of Liverpool football club with the American owner looking to sell it off at the first sign of trouble.

We finished second two seasons ago and third the year before that. We have one bad season and we're doing poorly this season and all of a sudden Liverpool is going to be playing Conference football in a couple years. It won't happen, but again, dreams are made of hopes.

Jason Scene

Quote from: The Speedy Shepherd on January 09, 2011, 04:44:49 PM
Right, I'm in a clique because I said that you need to sort out your attitude. You might not have said the first' insult', but you're sure as hell getting in people's faces about stuff that there's absolutely no need to. There's nothing stopping you being perfectly civil, and you're being much less than that. Frankly, stuff like 'fixing' MDK's post is a flat out dick move, and yet you're claiming to keep some kind of moral high ground because 'I didn't start it'? Really? Seriously? Grow up man. It's a forum on the internet and you're coming out with petty shit like that?

I think you can ask most anybody on the board about me and you'll more than likely find that I'm considered to be a pretty chilled out and laid back guy. I'm not trying to intimidate anyone, or start up with some kind of 'clique' crap. I chipped in purely because I'm seeing somebody who is getting close to getting themself in trouble for deliberately acting provocatively. And to be honest, I don't usually get involved in stuff, but you're annoying me and I don't even have an interest in the debate - I said my opinion, and I was done.  People do argue on here, it happens, things can get heated and people use strong language, yeah. But have they gone around doing some sort of 'Nyah nyah I won the argument because the other guy didn't reply, he's a little bitch'? No, no they haven't.

Look mate... you've been here ...what, a month? Two months? Tops? How many arguments have you got into already? Fact is, it's at least a couple, and you're taking people disagreeing with you WAY out of proportion. All I'm saying is that you should stop trying to antagonise a discussion by getting in people's faces. I think the fact you accused me of being in a clique when that's ALL I said is ample evidence of that.

Either way, I've spent more than enough time on this, take it or leave it. S'just my opinion. Learn the difference between heated discussion and actually just insulting people.

I have no problem showing you the comments which set me off, and again, I hadn't said I word to him, so yeah. He came into my face and I jumped straight back into his...

QuoteThis is by far the biggest sack of bollocks I have ever read. Get facts right before you start spouting off.

Calling my opinion bullshit even though he has a bullshit opinion himself is fairly stupid.

Quote'Fans' like you sicken me

Fans like me? I know, it's difficult being one of the intelligent football fans who can just directly respond without shitting on my opinions cause he has a rock up his ass.

My attitude is just fine.

And the reason for the clique comment is because you've came rushing to tell me to "change my attitude" when he did start it, therefore due to the fact hes a "veteran" of the site and you won't say a word to him it smells of you coming at me because you don't know me.

Jason Scene

QuoteYou hardly trounced me mate, your counter-argument for most things were that Liverpool should have double-standards where other teams don't. Liverpool do not have good players, that's about the short of it. Joe Cole and Steven Gerrard aren't playing ANYWHERE NEAR as well as Bale and van der Vaart.

And by the way son, if you're going to try and attempt to put down Palace you should probably pay attention a little bit to what they're actually doing, ie signing an actual proven talented manager in Eddie Howe (something Liverpool don't understand in bringing Dalgleish in) and making funds available (something the owners have not understood at Liverpool for a long, long while now). Maybe before you spout off shit about other teams you shouldn't be a hypocrite.

I've said it time and time again to you, I fucking hate people that can't tell when their own teams are not doing so well, especially the actual players. There's so many of you in the world that are convinced it's always the managers fault. News flash, it wasn't Hodgson's fault. The players were fucking abysmal last season too compared to the likes of Man City and Tottenham.

But hey, we'll see when you face relegation this season what it does to your team and the fans. Hopefully it will have tragic consequences because there's nothing more that I'd like to see right now than you eat your words, hold your hands up and say "sorry guys I didn't mean to be such an obnoxious fucking cunt."

When did Eddie Howe manage a top flight team? When did Howe have a team in the Champions League? Where is Howe's medal for winning the Premiership? Eddie had done well with Bournemouth, but you think he's going to save Crystal Palace simply on that basis? Hes too inexperienced.

Kenny is once again managing a top flight team, he has both played in Europe and managed in Europe and he has a Premiership winning medal with Blackburn.

And ONCE AGAIN...

Are you people blind? I have said countless times that Liverpool are doing poorly, but all of you think they're going to get relegated? Get real for fuck sakes. It's delusional and smells of shit. It just won't happen. 12th, they're are in 12th and you all think Liverpool are all of a sudden going down.

Jesus tap dancing Christ!

Adam Wrong

Jennifer

Multi-quoting? This is like a mafia game.

Quote from: Jason Scene on January 09, 2011, 05:19:57 PM
I have no problem showing you the comments which set me off, and again, I hadn't said I word to him, so yeah. He came into my face and I jumped straight back into his...

Calling my opinion bullshit even though he has a bullshit opinion himself is fairly stupid.

The fact that you can't see why this is A) Hypocritical and B) Exactly what I was just talking about pretty much proves my point.

Either way, I literally just said that people don't always pussy foot around on this site, thanks for ignoring this bit "Learn the difference between heated discussion and actually just insulting people." You're doing the latter.

And the reason for the clique comment is because you've came rushing to tell me to "change my attitude" when he did start it, therefore due to the fact hes a "veteran" of the site and you won't say a word to him it smells of you coming at me because you don't know me.

I'm not coming after you, dude, I'm offering you some advice as a guy who's been around the boards for a while. That's the exact mentality that is attracting you all this flak. It's not everyone being against you or attacking you personally, people are just disagreeing. The reason I'm not going around telling MDK or Rob to chill out is because having strong opinions is not the same thing as acting like a douchebag and insulting people.

Quote"Here I am posting something that makes it seem as if my post was better than yours because I actually have to admitt that I didn't expect you to respond to mine. But I can't make myself look like a bitch so I'm posting something that makes me seem tough and intelligent. Because my internet reputation will not be damaged by a 16 year old who knows more than me about soccer :O"

Fixed.

This was way out of line, and your accusations are beginning to get on my nerves. Further, the fact that this is your second argument in about a week and you've managed to wind up about five different people would suggest that the problem is you and not somebody else. Oh but wait no. We must be a clique who have assembled for the sole purpose of defeating somebody else in an argument about whether Liverpool are good or not. Yep. Totally.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jason Scene

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 09, 2011, 05:31:58 PM
When did I say they are getting relegated?

I didn't say you by name, when saying people I mean Ian and Rob and anyone that shares the opinion.

Rob

I said they would MDK, cause I think they will.

And Eddie Howe has proven he's a good manager for the fact he's turned Bournemouth from a relegation battling team in League 2 to a team fighting promotion to the Championship in 2/3 seasons without the ability to even sign players. That's the signs of a good tactical manager, douchebag.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jason Scene

Quote from: The Speedy Shepherd on January 09, 2011, 05:32:56 PM
Multi-quoting? This is like a mafia game.

The fact that you can't see why this is A) Hypocritical and B) Exactly what I was just talking about pretty much proves my point.

Either way, I literally just said that people don't always pussy foot around on this site, thanks for ignoring this bit "Learn the difference between heated discussion and actually just insulting people." You're doing the latter.

I'm not coming after you, dude, I'm offering you some advice as a guy who's been around the boards for a while. That's the exact mentality that is attracting you all this flak. It's not everyone being against you or attacking you personally, people are just disagreeing. The reason I'm not going around telling MDK or Rob to chill out is because having strong opinions is not the same thing as acting like a douchebag and insulting people.

This was way out of line, and your accusations are beginning to get on my nerves. Further, the fact that this is your second argument in about a week and you've managed to wind up about five different people would suggest that the problem is you and not somebody else. Oh but wait no. We must be a clique who have assembled for the sole purpose of defeating somebody else in an argument about whether Liverpool are good or not. Yep. Totally.

Haha, I'm sorry but what MDK said was not "heated discussion", please don't even try claiming it was. He singled me out as a "fans like you", that is singling out and so it was an insult which I reacted to and reacted quite well.

And in my opinion he did pussy-foot around my response, again my opinion.

I insulted one person, it's not like I said everyone is a bitch. And the "clique" comment does not mean that anybody has formed anything in an attempt to gang up on my opinions on my club. I just simply stated that that I thought it came across as a "Get the new guy cause fuck all people will defend him", type of thing, I've seen it before so you never know.

Jason Scene

Quote from: Rob on January 09, 2011, 05:35:18 PM
I said they would MDK, cause I think they will.

And Eddie Howe has proven he's a good manager for the fact he's turned Bournemouth from a relegation battling team in League 2 to a team fighting promotion to the Championship in 2/3 seasons without the ability to even sign players. That's the signs of a good tactical manager, douchebag.

I know, and to think he was given a chance. Kenny Dalglish is in charge a day and brings a team of unconfident players to the home of the leaders of the Premiership, comes out losing only 1 - 0 less then 24 hours after his appointment and now he must be such  a shit manager, huh? Oh wait, only a retard would think.

You fit the mold, down to a tee mate.

Adam Wrong

Fans like you doesnt single anybody out. It generalises the type of fan and gives an example of it. You aren't the only one of sorts. I havent resorted to post modification or insulting so whatever moral high ground you think you have you blew out the water long ago