Roy Hodgson leaves Liverpool by mutual consent

Started by Duckman, January 08, 2011, 07:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jason Scene on January 09, 2011, 05:12:09 PM
I find this all silly. You're predicting something which just won't happen, but I'm going to just go along with it and argue with you anyway.

Liverpool had two poor owners who had no interest in the club and were constantly bickering, they made promises that even we the fans knew wasn't going to happen like a new stadium, "large" transfer budget and a "second coming", instead the new stadium didn't even get planning permission, we had decent budgets and then we had to reley on selling to gain money and then to top it all off our "second coming" as Tom Hicks put it resulted in us falling and failing. Something I don't think you're reading very well, so I will bold it for you...

I know very well where Liverpool has trouble, but you're over-exaggerations of our "downfall" will never come to light! Never! EVER!

As for the loans which Leeds had to pay off, John W. Henry has paid. They're gone. The bank confirmed it, Henry confirmed it, it was all over the papers and the radio, it's gone. Fine, does debts could build-up again, but I highly doubt it.

Yes and I am sure every Leeds fan in the world said it wouldn't happen as well. Unless your name is Mystic Meg, then you can't say it will not happen, even though there are about 5 cases of big football clubs who didnt achieve success in the Premier league to what they should be...and spiralled down. But seeing as your football knowledge doesnt extend behind 2004 when you started playing Fifa Soccer, I guess I am going to have to left you off. Secondly, I can read just fine. Your defence of not happening is because you don't want it to happen. Nice one! I am sure that will hold up well in your future life endeavours! I look forward to John W Henry pulling millions and millions of pounds off his imaginery tree outside to fund the club that it will take to give you a squad. You are incredibly stupid, I am sorry, but you are. You cannot win with the side you have now. In fact I am pretty sure I stated you needed an entire overhaul of your squad...wait you even said it as well. So the money tree better be nice and fruitful cause its going to cost hundreds of millions to get you a half decent side and you are not a small club...in fact your the MIGHTY LIVERPOOL. In order to keep the MIGHTY LIVERPOOL going to need to be finishing better than 10th in the league every season. You do understand the fact that you need to balance the books dont you in business? I know Fifa football on the Xbox has got more complex these days, but I am going to explain it you better. Liverpool needs to be in profit! Clubs the size of Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal cannot be finishing outside the top 5. The cannot be missing out on Champions League money and TV rights as well as the sponsors. You dont have that, you dont have a football team. See Leeds! If you could get your head out your ass, you might actually learn something.

QuoteFernando Torres is having what is called an off-season. He isn't enough of a mongloid prick like Wayne Rooney to kick up a fuss and then get a wage increase out of it because he's doing shit on the field. If it wasn't for Berbatov this season, United would be back behind Chelsea, United are lucky he hit form when Rooney was having his man period all over Alex Ferguson and David Gill's offices floor.

Hmmmm....I don't remember us having to debate Man Utd. But...we haven't lost a game in the League this season and we just knocked you out the cup. You havent won the league in about 20 years and pretty much we have been the most dominant football team in English football and one of the most dominant football teams in European football for the last 20 years where you have EPICALLY FAILED TO WIN THE LEAGUE. Just a timely reminder from a Utd fan from Manchester who goes to their games and who has a history dating with their club and supporting them for over 25 years and doesnt need fucking MOTD for his reference point lol.

QuoteFernando's stats are as this...

2007 - 2008 - Played 46 games in all competitions and scored 33 goals!
2008 - 2009 - Played 38 games in all competitons and scored 17 goals.
2009 - 2010 - Played 32 games in all competitons and scored 22 goals!
2010 - 2011 - Has played 19 times this season and has scored 6 goals so far!

You know what his career total for Liverpool is? 98 games and 78 goals.

Its amazing what you can do with stats isnt it...Torres for your information has actually played 22 matches this season. If you are going to quote his combined stats for a season then actually dont try and rework it so it sounds better. Torres has actually appeared in 138 games for Liverpool...not 98 and has scored 78 goals. Don't fiddle stats mate, it makes you look like a right fucking chump and its bloody sad as hell. 138 matches in 4 seasons is pathetic...Kevin Phillips scored a shit ton of goals as well, 38 in one season if it serves me correct. Guess what...he did fuck all and was overrated. You wanna look at Wayne Rooney, look at what he has won with United. Torres has won naff all with Liverpool, his only senior honours are with the national team of Spain. Not your club LMAO! So he can't win with your club, he isnt the missing piece of the puzzle and if he nabs 15 taps in a season, he hasnt delivered you any silverware...LMAO!

QuoteThat is not overrated by any means, if that's overrated than so is every other striker in the Premiership. And hes had countless groin and hamstring injuries for the last couple of seasons. Torres is still world class I'm afraid, stats are the way to show it.

Produce actual real stats instead of manipulating them. Sad little man.

QuoteJamie Carragher shouldn't be replaced right now, he's still doing his job and his job is to defend. Let him stay in that position, when he begins to come to a complete halt then he should be let go, but no, he's still a great defender. And Skrtel might be the best but he's still good, Agger again is still good, Glen Johnson I'm not a fan of but some of his runs are brilliant. Martin Kelly showed promise today, he's still young. And I already said Joe Cole is poor, no point using that at all.

Carragher shouldnt be replaced cause your club cant afford anyone else and nobody wants to play for you. Thats more like the truth. All the others as I stated are squad players and thus that is why you are a mediocre team.

QuoteYou've missed my point I'm afraid. Commoli brought all them to Spurs, no matter when they've developed, how shit they are or whatever else he got them. He's responsible largely for Tottenham's rise into the top four, and I'm afraid that Gomes is the first team keeper and Corluka had like 15 assists last season. Yeah, my point has been made there.

There was a point there? Are you seriously trying to imply THIS WAS A POINT! You quoted a player who doesnt play for the club before and hasnt for 3 seasons as a reason they are a top 4 side...ARE YOU MENTAL? Your also afraid Gomes is the first team keeper? Does that change the fact he is complete bollocks inbetween the sticks? Corluka had 15 assists a season ago? You are obsessed with stats! Corluka is fucking shite! Lmao! Your point of not having a point yes...has certainly been made seeing as you apparently arent mentioning Berbatov anymore, your reason for Gomes being good is because he is Spurs first choice lol and give us some amazing stats from a year ago which I am sure if I was to look up would prove inaccurate based on your lies above.

QuoteBTW, Google Roman Pavlyunchenko cause Spatrak wanted him back and Harry Redknapp said he's apart of his plans, so again, you might not like them but they do their job and the manager uses them.

Why do you think Spartak think they can get him back? Cause they arent very good and I am sure Redknapp's glowing endorsement is Roman is 'part of his plans' that guy cost what like 15 million has completely UNDER PERFORMED to the extent Spurs have actively gone in and got another two strikers! Your are insane! If he is good in Fifa it doesnt mean he is good in real life!!!

QuoteSpurs haven't invested in that much youth really. Bale, Lennon and Dawson are the only ones to make a decent impact coming from youth over the years, and all three were bought in.

Ummm...investing can also mean buying players at a youthful age and workin them through the ranks. You really know NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL do you. I even stated that is what United's foreign youth policy was these days and how Liverpool have epically failed to emulate a domestic or foreign youth policy of investment. I suggest you need to read.

QuoteYours is pretty funny to me too, I dont find any point you've made a challenge to actually counter. I've already put up stats to show why Torres is a world class striker and is paid what he's paid. Guy is having an off-season, I shall not reiterate my point thank you.

He hasnt won you anything, he hasnt been part of a team to win you anything and he is going to leave you in 6 months, trust me on that. That is why you are laughable, you cant even see it. You dont have to reiterate your point, cause you dont have one!

QuoteAnd, ehm...

So he can't win a match by himself, yet he needs someone else around him to do so. You're telling me how the game works now?! :/ I guess there is a reason 11 players are placed on the pitch and the word "teamwork" is used in soccer so much.

If you are going to quote something I say, dont take it out of context, thats just retarded and apparently I do need to teach you a few things cause...well your a bit slow.

QuoteAre you even reading my comments, I said in TWO comments above that Roy Hodgson signed shit players. You don't have to remind me, AND guess what? I didn't go into this season thinking we'd win the league, I just want fourth position because I'm one of the Liverpool fans who realizes the faults in the team!

Are you reading mine? Your side cannot afford to finish 4th as a consolidation, it has to be in the top 3 or a deep cup run or a deep European run to pay its expenditure. Simply economics dictates that. You might realize faults in the team, but you have no clue what they are and you are completely delusional about the economics behind basic business as well as the depth of the problems your football team has.

QuoteWon't happen, he knows now there is no point in him leaving, he had the chance back in the day to head to Chelsea and he didn't take it. He'll end his career with Liverpool.

We finished second two seasons ago and third the year before that. We have one bad season and we're doing poorly this season and all of a sudden Liverpool is going to be playing Conference football in a couple years. It won't happen, but again, dreams are made of hopes.

Actually I think the example I gave of Leeds was over a decade. A decade of not being able to achieve the required success in order to live up to the expectations of their side both of the fans and of the finances they pour out to "get that success". I feel like I am having to explain the very basis of a business model to you because your so blinded by being uneducated. Its quite sad, it really is. Try going to an actual football match instead of relying on MOTD and Sky Sports, try understanding how business works and why your unsuccessful season is a lot more dramatic than you give it credit for. Leeds, Newcastle are perfect examples of clubs like you who had a few shit seasons and are pretty fucked financially...Blackburn the same compared to what they use to be. Get ready to embrace the mid table battle for the next 4 seasons until you fall off into the relegation battle. Gerrard will be in his 4th season in Spain by then.

And on another note, I haven't really got a problem with your attitude because its obvious to me you have a football knowledge which is limited to about 6 years tops and aren't particularly educated in other areas either. Nobody is asking you to be a rocket scientist, but if you wanna argue big boy points be prepared to do so. Calling people cliques and implying you are 'hard' because some of your football arguments got physical is fucking lame as hell. Nobody here is intimidated by that sort of talk. In fact it just makes you look like a complete douchebag alongside being misinformed as a football fan.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jason Scene

Are you trying to get under my skin? Because its worked. But I can't be arsed throwing insults at you faster than a Manchester Untied fan can spew shit out his mouth about how great his glorious team is. I'll just keep firing back.

Quote from: Trumpers on January 09, 2011, 06:10:48 PM

Yes and I am sure every Leeds fan in the world said it wouldn't happen as well. Unless your name is Mystic Meg, then you can't say it will not happen, even though there are about 5 cases of big football clubs who didnt achieve success in the Premier league to what they should be...and spiralled down. But seeing as your football knowledge doesnt extend behind 2004 when you started playing Fifa Soccer, I guess I am going to have to left you off. Secondly, I can read just fine. Your defence of not happening is because you don't want it to happen. Nice one! I am sure that will hold up well in your future life endeavours! I look forward to John W Henry pulling millions and millions of pounds off his imaginery tree outside to fund the club that it will take to give you a squad. You are incredibly stupid, I am sorry, but you are. You cannot win with the side you have now. In fact I am pretty sure I stated you needed an entire overhaul of your squad...wait you even said it as well. So the money tree better be nice and fruitful cause its going to cost hundreds of millions to get you a half decent side and you are not a small club...in fact your the MIGHTY LIVERPOOL. In order to keep the MIGHTY LIVERPOOL going to need to be finishing better than 10th in the league every season. You do understand the fact that you need to balance the books dont you in business? I know Fifa football on the Xbox has got more complex these days, but I am going to explain it you better. Liverpool needs to be in profit! Clubs the size of Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal cannot be finishing outside the top 5. The cannot be missing out on Champions League money and TV rights as well as the sponsors. You dont have that, you dont have a football team. See Leeds! If you could get your head out your ass, you might actually learn something.

Straight off the bat, I don't play Xbox at all anymore, I have one but I have better things to be at than playing video games and messing around with a controller. Secondly when I did play it I played Pro Evolution, Fifa sucks. Now that I've cleared that irrelevant garbage you threw at me up, I'll continue my counters.

Yeah you're right, we're the as you say it, "MIGHTY LIVERPOOL". Liverpool and Manchester United are joint-record holders of winning the most league titles, 18 league titles each. Sure we haven't won the Premiership, like I said, we've won everything else instead and it doesn't matter if its next season, ten seasons, three seasons or twenty-three seasons on from this, when we do the wait will be worth it and Liverpool fans will probably do what we admittedly always do. Win something and then shove it down the throats of every Manchester United, Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea fan that we can find.

And again, you seem to be the one who knows fuck all, and this is becoming comedy to me. Leeds United were relegated in 2004 to the Championship, Leeds Untied had a mass exodus of players and Leeds Untied were then relegated once again in 2007 and only last season returned to the Championship and you're comparing that to Liverpool being in 12th in the Premiership with half the season gone? Please, you're a joke of a football fan, a part of me is saying there is no point on typing from here forward but another part is telling me keep doing it to see how far I can you. Might aswell keep going.

As for the financial issues at the club, at this point I must ask you, are you Liverpool's accountant or tressuarer? Do you know what Liverpool Football Club is making every year, cause I can provide stats to prove my points, which is something that most people do in everyday life, you can't provide shit to prove what you're saying. Look at every other club that is outside the top four, by your "MIGHTY" knowledge they shouldn't exist then.

And also, use some of your own advice.

QuoteUnless your name is Mystic Meg, then you can't say it will not happen...

And unless you have a magic ball around you, you can't predict what will happen to what football club. Please, read what you're fucking saying to me instead if getting a bit angry and attempting poorly to make me look like I know nothing. You're just failing at every hurdle.

QuoteHmmmm....I don't remember us having to debate Man Utd. But...we haven't lost a game in the League this season and we just knocked you out the cup. You havent won the league in about 20 years and pretty much we have been the most dominant football team in English football and one of the most dominant football teams in European football for the last 20 years where you have EPICALLY FAILED TO WIN THE LEAGUE. Just a timely reminder from a Utd fan from Manchester who goes to their games and who has a history dating with their club and supporting them for over 25 years and doesnt need fucking MOTD for his reference point lol.

You knocked us out of the cup due to the fact that, hey, Berbatov dived! A Manchester United player diving, never seen that before / end sarcasm. I can't argue that you've been the most dominant, you have, everyone knows it and well done to you on that. And yeah, we haven't won the league, what a shame. But hey, seven FA Cups and a record seven League Cups, isn't bad.

And I'm sorry, did someone mention Europe? Now I'm questioning if you know anything. Liverpool is the most successful English club in European competition. Five European Cups, the last in 2005, and three UEFA Cups. Manchester United fans just don't seem to be able to get that through their thick skulls, you're a prime example of that.

QuoteIts amazing what you can do with stats isnt it...Torres for your information has actually played 22 matches this season. If you are going to quote his combined stats for a season then actually dont try and rework it so it sounds better. Torres has actually appeared in 138 games for Liverpool...not 98 and has scored 78 goals. Don't fiddle stats mate, it makes you look like a right fucking chump and its bloody sad as hell. 138 matches in 4 seasons is pathetic...Kevin Phillips scored a shit ton of goals as well, 38 in one season if it serves me correct. Guess what...he did fuck all and was overrated. You wanna look at Wayne Rooney, look at what he has won with United. Torres has won naff all with Liverpool, his only senior honours are with the national team of Spain. Not your club LMAO! So he can't win with your club, he isnt the missing piece of the puzzle and if he nabs 15 taps in a season, he hasnt delivered you any silverware...LMAO!

Stats were taken from Fernando's wikipedia, they haven't been updated obviously, you've proved me wrong on one point. Well done, you want a medal or a trophy? Kevin Philips isn't Fernando Torres though, that's like saying Cristiano Ronaldo is overrated because at one point in his career he only scored seven goals in a season. You must expect a player to constantly score or something.

Wayne has won a couple things for United, well done to him, and he went out and made your club look like bitches and suckered them into getting more money than he deserves. Also, as you said no one player can make a football team, I don't expect Fernando Torres to go out on the pitch and win every match single handedly. If it was that simple than every team would be made of one player each. One thing Fernando has that Wayne will never have, is a World Cup winner medal, because Wayne Rooney along with the rest of, your favourite word coming up here, overrated England side couldn't win shit if we stuck them in a cup with Scotland, Wales, Ireland and N. Ireland. Fernando Torres is still doing us well, he doesn't whine about shit like that mongloid freak Wayne Rooney, whos days of being a world class striker seem to be dwindling by this season.

QuoteCarragher shouldnt be replaced cause your club cant afford anyone else and nobody wants to play for you. Thats more like the truth. All the others as I stated are squad players and thus that is why you are a mediocre team.

Jesus, you're an agent now, fuck, you're Liverpool's accountant, you seem to be a soccer historian(Pretty bad one though!) and now you can tell me who wants to go where. I'm wondering where you get time to manage this site and your own eFed aswell. Well, seeing as, once again you seem to have no actual knowledge on this and you're presuming things because you know sooo much about the ins-and-outs of Liverpool Football Club I will quite simply say that we'll see by the end of January and we'll see next summer who "doesn't" want to come to one of the best clubs in England.

QuoteThere was a point there? Are you seriously trying to imply THIS WAS A POINT! You quoted a player who doesnt play for the club before and hasnt for 3 seasons as a reason they are a top 4 side...ARE YOU MENTAL? Your also afraid Gomes is the first team keeper? Does that change the fact he is complete bollocks inbetween the sticks? Corluka had 15 assists a season ago? You are obsessed with stats! Corluka is fucking shite! Lmao! Your point of not having a point yes...has certainly been made seeing as you apparently arent mentioning Berbatov anymore, your reason for Gomes being good is because he is Spurs first choice lol and give us some amazing stats from a year ago which I am sure if I was to look up would prove inaccurate based on your lies above.

THIS!

David Commoli isn't a player you fucking retard, he was Tottenham's Director of Football. He was in control of transfers until Juande Ramos was sacked and Redknapp wanted control over transfers, and even the Spurs Chairman has credited him for Tottenham's ability to bring great players in. Luka Modric, probably one of Spurs' best signings was brought in by David Comolli. Kevin-Prince Boeteng, brought in by David Comolli. All the players I've listed in my previous comments were brought in by David Comolli. Who joined Liverpool in September to take care of our transfers for John W. Henry and co. Dimitar Berbatov was brought to England by David Comolli, he was the mind behind the deal, there is a large probability that Berbatov wouldn't be a Manchester United player if he hadn't gone to Spurs in the first place, and Dimitar did brilliant in his two seasons at White Hart Lane.

And NOW you're a scout who can call a player who starts weekly for Spurs' "shite". You're worse than Rob.

QuoteWhy do you think Spartak think they can get him back? Cause they arent very good and I am sure Redknapp's glowing endorsement is Roman is 'part of his plans' that guy cost what like 15 million has completely UNDER PERFORMED to the extent Spurs have actively gone in and got another two strikers! Your are insane! If he is good in Fifa it doesnt mean he is good in real life!!!

What is your obsession with Fifa? Fuck me pink. Go play the game if you wish to mention it in every line for Christ sakes.

Roman Pavlychenko, under-performed or not is still a Tottenham player. That isn't a stat, that's a fact. Although I'm sure in your next comment you'll come up with some story about how really its all a conspiracy and really Roman Pavlychenko doesn't even exist and he's just a mirage in the minds of every person, following Tottenham or not. And seeing as Roman has played a fair bit this season, being rotated around with Crouch and starting regularly when Defoe was out, he's pretty needed by the club. But you know all so I can't wait to hear your opinion!

QuoteUmmm...investing can also mean buying players at a youthful age and workin them through the ranks. You really know NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL do you. I even stated that is what United's foreign youth policy was these days and how Liverpool have epically failed to emulate a domestic or foreign youth policy of investment. I suggest you need to read.

So are you going to tell me who these players who they've purchased at youthful ages are then? Or you just going to claim shit and not back it up at all. I know more about football than you from the looks of things to be honest. Liverpool have a poor youth academy and we don't bring many immediate stars into the club when they are young. Insua was a good young player, N'Gog shows promise, Martin Kelly shows promise after that we have failed, but compared to Tottenham, we've failed marginally.

QuoteHe hasnt won you anything, he hasnt been part of a team to win you anything and he is going to leave you in 6 months, trust me on that. That is why you are laughable, you cant even see it. You dont have to reiterate your point, cause you dont have one!

Ugh... Now you're just completely going around in circles. Above Torres is playing an scoring goals but not winning anything and here he hasn't even been in the team and is, BREAKING NEWS, leaving us in 6 months. You might want to ring up The Sun and let them know that interesting piece of bullshit that you just threw together.

QuoteIf you are going to quote something I say, dont take it out of context, thats just retarded and apparently I do need to teach you a few things cause...well your a bit slow.

I'm a bit slow? You must be kidding? That's like being told by the dumb kid in the back of the class that you don't know how to add two and two together. Please, you just need to STFU. You completely made an ass of yourself with the comment I quoted and now realizing what you've said you've been taken out of context? Do you pussy foot your way around everything in real life or just when you're corrected?

QuoteAre you reading mine? Your side cannot afford to finish 4th as a consolidation, it has to be in the top 3 or a deep cup run or a deep European run to pay its expenditure. Simply economics dictates that. You might realize faults in the team, but you have no clue what they are and you are completely delusional about the economics behind basic business as well as the depth of the problems your football team has.

In an above comment you say we need to finish in 4th and NOW we need to finish 3rd!!! What the... You're now rewriting the way that the English Premier Division works. Do you work for the FA in your spare time from all your side jobs? Again, go prove it! PROVE IT! You need some kind of proof, but I'll make a guess and say you'll pull out a headline from when Hicks and Gillet ran things, not understanding that we've a different owner who has cleared our debts and is continuing to do so.

QuoteActually I think the example I gave of Leeds was over a decade. A decade of not being able to achieve the required success in order to live up to the expectations of their side both of the fans and of the finances they pour out to "get that success". I feel like I am having to explain the very basis of a business model to you because your so blinded by being uneducated. Its quite sad, it really is. Try going to an actual football match instead of relying on MOTD and Sky Sports, try understanding how business works and why your unsuccessful season is a lot more dramatic than you give it credit for. Leeds, Newcastle are perfect examples of clubs like you who had a few shit seasons and are pretty fucked financially...Blackburn the same compared to what they use to be. Get ready to embrace the mid table battle for the next 4 seasons until you fall off into the relegation battle. Gerrard will be in his 4th season in Spain by then.

It happens to two teams so now it's going to happen to every team? I don't know where you get off with half of what you're saying, I really don't. And AGAIN, you're predicting the future. Stop presuming these things when you're arguing with me about these types of things. You have more-or-less in all your comments combined predicted the next like six seasons for Liverpool Football Club, based on nothing more but a prayer, a hope and a basic knowledge that our team is under-performing, we had money problems at the beginning of the season which were cleared up by John W. Henry, they have yet to rise again and if they were to, the media would jump all over it! Which they haven't, because there is nothing to jump onto.

You NEED a job at a tabloid newspaper mate, because everyday another crisis would be unfolding in Liverpool Football Club with the way you're looking at shit.

QuoteAnd on another note, I haven't really got a problem with your attitude because its obvious to me you have a football knowledge which is limited to about 6 years tops and aren't particularly educated in other areas either. Nobody is asking you to be a rocket scientist, but if you wanna argue big boy points be prepared to do so. Calling people cliques and implying you are 'hard' because some of your football arguments got physical is fucking lame as hell. Nobody here is intimidated by that sort of talk. In fact it just makes you look like a complete douchebag alongside being misinformed as a football fan.

Oh FFS, now you're quoting something I said in another thread. The word physical can mean that I hit someone in the arm, you msy think shit goes all Green Street or something. The only person who needs to check what they know about soccer is you. Every point you make, bar two come to absolutely nothing. You predict things off the basis of what has happened over the last 6 months because you have nothing to go off. You quote Liverpool's financial woes and how poor the players are doing, even when one has a better scoring average than most strikers in the Premiership, and yet you can predict Liverpool's downfall, when it's going to happen, who's going where and when they are leaving, what's happening in the board room what is happening within the club and a whole host of other shit that makes no sense and is based on nothing because you have nothing to back it up besides presumtions and hopes.

That's all your theories are, hopes and dreams which will never come to fruition, but if they do I'll have the balls to admitt I was wrong.

You, you wouldn't have the balls to admitt you were wrong to save your life.

Adam Wrong

2-footed, off the ground. When you can look at football without bias then maybe talk to the grown ups? There's a lad.

You need to realise that Liverpool aren't safe because they have history. We have given examples of clubs who never thought it would end and you say that it won't happen to you. That is churlish and narrow minded to think such things and you really should wind your neck in kid because your attitude fucking stinks

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jason Scene on January 10, 2011, 02:40:22 AM
Are you trying to get under my skin? Because its worked. But I can't be arsed throwing insults at you faster than a Manchester Untied fan can spew shit out his mouth about how great his glorious team is. I'll just keep firing back.
Try firing back with something interesting then. Manchester United are a successful club deal with it. The reason I am under your skin is because you know I am right and you are wrong. It is a common thing.

QuoteStraight off the bat, I don't play Xbox at all anymore, I have one but I have better things to be at than playing video games and messing around with a controller. Secondly when I did play it I played Pro Evolution, Fifa sucks. Now that I've cleared that irrelevant garbage you threw at me up, I'll continue my counters.
It’s relevant because your knowledge of football seems to be based around at best a video game, you KNOW NOTHING! Literally nothing about football.

QuoteYeah you're right, we're the as you say it, "MIGHTY LIVERPOOL". Liverpool and Manchester United are joint-record holders of winning the most league titles, 18 league titles each. Sure we haven't won the Premiership, like I said, we've won everything else instead and it doesn't matter if its next season, ten seasons, three seasons or twenty-three seasons on from this, when we do the wait will be worth it and Liverpool fans will probably do what we admittedly always do. Win something and then shove it down the throats of every Manchester United, Everton, Arsenal and Chelsea fan that we can find.
Ummmm...seeing as we are actually debating the current and future success of Liverpool, why are you pointing out what you did 20 years ago. Do Blackpool fans come on here and remind us of what fucking Stanley Matthews did in order to talk about their current club. No, they don’t. Your 18 league titles are irrelevant. That was the past, seeing as we are debating recent history and the future of Liverpool football club, what Ian Rush, John Barnes and Alan Hansen did is irrelevant. Accept it. You got to win something before you can shove it down our throats first kid.

QuoteAnd again, you seem to be the one who knows fuck all, and this is becoming comedy to me. Leeds United were relegated in 2004 to the Championship, Leeds Untied had a mass exodus of players and Leeds Untied were then relegated once again in 2007 and only last season returned to the Championship and you're comparing that to Liverpool being in 12th in the Premiership with half the season gone? Please, you're a joke of a football fan, a part of me is saying there is no point on typing from here forward but another part is telling me keep doing it to see how far I can you. Might aswell keep going.
Do you understand what the word ‘demise’ means? You do understand that right. Do you want me to send you the Wikipedia reference to that as well? Over the period of a decade of underperformance because of expectations not being met, Leeds United football club were relegated twice (I know that thanks for clearing that up!) and yes I am comparing that under performance to Liverpool. It is very apparent the EXACT same thing could happen to any big club in the Premiership. You are miles off, literally miles off the pace of where you should be. Manchester City had the same thing a few years back. Newcastle United and Blackburn are former shells of themselves in reference to spending because of underperformance and being forced to sell players to keep themselves afloat. What is your club doing at the moment? Oh that is right selling players. Get a fucking clue retard. Sheffield Wednesday, Nottingham Forrest, both big clubs who have felt the pinch of not performing to the level they were expected to be at and then falling into financial problems because of it.

QuoteAs for the financial issues at the club, at this point I must ask you, are you Liverpool's accountant or tressuarer? Do you know what Liverpool Football Club is making every year, cause I can provide stats to prove my points, which is something that most people do in everyday life, you can't provide shit to prove what you're saying. Look at every other club that is outside the top four, by your "MIGHTY" knowledge they shouldn't exist then.
I don’t need to be an accountant, I just need to have half a brain, something you don’t seem to have. If a club budgets its wage, transfers, facilities and all that on certain winning expectations, tv rights, deals, sponsors and all that jazz and doesn’t achieve them, then it’s in trouble. I have provided outside of the Leeds case which I felt was the most comparable fan base wise...another 4-5 example of clubs doing this. So what your telling me is that Liverpool football club was structured around finishing what this season? 10th? 11th? Get a clue mate. Your ego alone should be saying a top 3-4 finish.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

QuoteAnd also, use some of your own advice.

And unless you have a magic ball around you, you can't predict what will happen to what football club. Please, read what you're fucking saying to me instead if getting a bit angry and attempting poorly to make me look like I know nothing. You're just failing at every hurdle.
Actually, I am pretty sure I am not angry at you. I feel sorry for you being so deluded and so misinformed. So blinkered by you ‘apparent love’ for a football club you watch on MOTD and have supported for probably 6 years that you can’t see there has been in the past a pattern of underachieving teams vs. financial crisis which leads to potential relegation. I don’t need Wikipedia to help me or a crystal ball. I just use a brain and a bit of common sense. I again ask you has Liverpool’s budget been based around them finishing 10th this season? Nice to see how often you skip over that one!

QuoteYou knocked us out of the cup due to the fact that, hey, Berbatov dived! A Manchester United player diving, never seen that before / end sarcasm. I can't argue that you've been the most dominant, you have, everyone knows it and well done to you on that. And yeah, we haven't won the league, what a shame. But hey, seven FA Cups and a record seven League Cups, isn't bad.
7 FA Cups over how long? 7 League Cups over how long?? We are talking about the current progress and future of Liverpool football club...get some perspective...if Manchester United finished 10th next season there would be the exact same sort of problem in terms of losses and revenue.

QuoteAnd I'm sorry, did someone mention Europe? Now I'm questioning if you know anything. Liverpool is the most successful English club in European competition. Five European Cups, the last in 2005, and three UEFA Cups. Manchester United fans just don't seem to be able to get that through their thick skulls, you're a prime example of that.
Relevance? What you going to give me an example of John Barnes’ sperm count in a minute...I have only brought up United’s success in my last post because your petty and I mean petty attempt to get under my skin was to slag off Rooney.

QuoteStats were taken from Fernando's wikipedia, they haven't been updated obviously, you've proved me wrong on one point. Well done, you want a medal or a trophy?
Apparently you’re very graceful when you are proven wrong...nice work. Heavy sarcasm there.

QuoteKevin Philips isn't Fernando Torres though, that's like saying Cristiano Ronaldo is overrated because at one point in his career he only scored seven goals in a season. You must expect a player to constantly score or something.
I expect a player who is signed as a goal scorer to consistently score, yes I do and if he doesn’t contribute in that arena, the team is still winning. He is doing neither at the moment. Furthermore Kevin Phillips was paid to score goals...same as Fernando Torres.

QuoteWayne has won a couple things for United, well done to him, and he went out and made your club look like bitches and suckered them into getting more money than he deserves. Also, as you said no one player can make a football team, I don't expect Fernando Torres to go out on the pitch and win every match single handedly. If it was that simple than every team would be made of one player each.

And how many things has Fernando won...nothing. Seeing as we are arguing about the relevance of Liverpool football club AGAIN and not about Manchester United. Though I like the way you say he has won ‘a couple of things’ like he won third place in a beauty contest. Man you are a sore loser.
QuoteOne thing Fernando has that Wayne will never have, is a World Cup winner medal, because Wayne Rooney along with the rest of, your favourite word coming up here, overrated England side couldn't win shit if we stuck them in a cup with Scotland, Wales, Ireland and N. Ireland. Fernando Torres is still doing us well, he doesn't whine about shit like that mongloid freak Wayne Rooney, whos days of being a world class striker seem to be dwindling by this season.
And yet Man U are still winning...and again...how is Fernando Torres winning a World Cup medal AT ALL RELEVANT to his success at Liverpool football club. I think this is where you totally prove you have NOTHING to argue at all.

QuoteJesus, you're an agent now, fuck, you're Liverpool's accountant, you seem to be a soccer historian(Pretty bad one though!) and now you can tell me who wants to go where. I'm wondering where you get time to manage this site and your own eFed aswell. Well, seeing as, once again you seem to have no actual knowledge on this and you're presuming things because you know sooo much about the ins-and-outs of Liverpool Football Club I will quite simply say that we'll see by the end of January and we'll see next summer who "doesn't" want to come to one of the best clubs in England.

That we will cause when you finish 10th in the league, who is going to want to come to Liverpool? You couldn’t sign people last season or this season to make an impact. Furthermore, I don’t have to be a football agent to know that if you finish 10th and don’t get European football next year of a high level, both Gerrard and Torres will be looking to get out of Merseyside. You wanna draw in how much money I make as well seeing as you wanna try and bash everything I do? Ironically you are using a site I created to air your misinformed opinions!

QuoteDavid Commoli isn't a player you fucking retard, he was Tottenham's Director of Football. He was in control of transfers until Juande Ramos was sacked and Redknapp wanted control over transfers, and even the Spurs Chairman has credited him for Tottenham's ability to bring great players in. Luka Modric, probably one of Spurs' best signings was brought in by David Comolli. Kevin-Prince Boeteng, brought in by David Comolli.

Ummm RETARD! I know who the fuck he is, I was talking about Berbatov being the player you quoted as a proven part of Spurs success when he hasn’t been there for 3 years! Yes...retard...learn to read your own posts as well as mine while you are at. It’s like arguing with a chimp! You have added Kevin Prince Boeteng to that list as well...nice one he was bought by Spurs for 5.4 million and then sold to Portsmouth 2 seasons later for 4 million. LMAO! NICE EVIDENCE SHERLOCK!
QuoteAll the players I've listed in my previous comments were brought in by David Comolli. Who joined Liverpool in September to take care of our transfers for John W. Henry and co. Dimitar Berbatov was brought to England by David Comolli, he was the mind behind the deal, there is a large probability that Berbatov wouldn't be a Manchester United player if he hadn't gone to Spurs in the first place, and Dimitar did brilliant in his two seasons at White Hart Lane.
And were is that relevant to the Spurs team now? You are talking about Spurs success over the last couple of seasons when he hasn’t even been there. You honestly KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL!

QuoteAnd NOW you're a scout who can call a player who starts weekly for Spurs' "shite". You're worse than Rob.
Corluka is shite...I don’t need to debate that lol.

QuoteWhat is your obsession with Fifa? Fuck me pink. Go play the game if you wish to mention it in every line for Christ sakes.
It’s my only logical explanation for a person like you to be so misinformed about anything to do with football.

QuoteRoman Pavlychenko, under-performed or not is still a Tottenham player. That isn't a stat, that's a fact. Although I'm sure in your next comment you'll come up with some story about how really its all a conspiracy and really Roman Pavlychenko doesn't even exist and he's just a mirage in the minds of every person, following Tottenham or not. And seeing as Roman has played a fair bit this season, being rotated around with Crouch and starting regularly when Defoe was out, he's pretty needed by the club. But you know all so I can't wait to hear your opinion!

The bloke was signed for 14- 15 million pounds...he has scored 15 goals for them in 61 matches from what I can read here. How is that a success. A year ago he was 4th choice striker...behind Defoe, Keane and Crouch. Actually know something about football before you dare to try imply what I am going to say next lol. His underperformance is relevant because your argument is that the success of Spurs is down to David Commilli and his amazing savvy way in the transfer market and yet you have provided NOTHING to show that signings he was involved with have had a positive effect on Spurs. In fact your evidence of players has proved the COMPLETE OPPOSITE!

QuoteSo are you going to tell me who these players who they've purchased at youthful ages are then? Or you just going to claim shit and not back it up at all.
Macheda
Anderson
Chris Smalling
Nani
Fabio
Rafael
Cleverely
Gibson
Welbeck
Obertan to name 9 players off the top of my head who have been part of our foreign and domestic youth policy of transfers and development. How is that humble pie tasting? Seeing as I was referring to Man Utd when we argued that ORIGINALLY, but seeing as you might well be referring to Spurs based on your point below and the fact you seem lost in this whole thing:
Bale
Huddlestone
Lennon
Assou-Ekotto
O’Hara
Danny Rose
And thats not even knowing the Spurs team that well...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

QuoteI know more about football than you from the looks of things to be honest.
Actually, yes I know a lot about football...shame you don’t.
QuoteLiverpool have a poor youth academy and we don't bring many immediate stars into the club when they are young. Insua was a good young player, N'Gog shows promise, Martin Kelly shows promise after that we have failed, but compared to Tottenham, we've failed marginally.
3...3 players is all you can come up and they aren’t that good as you freely admit. So have you not just proven that your entire domestic and foreign transfer policy for youth is bollocks. That your academies are bollocks and that in order to actually have a competitive team in the long run you need a millions and millions and millions of pounds spent. Yeah thanks for proving my point! Cause you are not going to have millions and millions to spend. You will not be able to compete as a top four team plus and hence the demise of Liverpool starts RIGHT THERE!

QuoteUgh... Now you're just completely going around in circles. Above Torres is playing an scoring goals but not winning anything and here he hasn't even been in the team and is, BREAKING NEWS, leaving us in 6 months. You might want to ring up The Sun and let them know that interesting piece of bullshit that you just threw together.
Actually, let’s go back to my original post were I said he was overrated which he is, but some other club would also like yourselves think he is worth a punt. I belive the actual line I used was...
“Torres is vastly overrated, and he will be off in the next season or so to a club who views him with the same awe that the Kop does which is totally misplaced.”
It’s in my original post...lesson reaffirmed...try reading. Like Gerrard, the guy WANTS to win. Your team cannot offer that to them.

QuoteI'm a bit slow? You must be kidding? That's like being told by the dumb kid in the back of the class that you don't know how to add two and two together.
Seriously, you are a bit slow. I am not kidding. You have made no valuable point through this entire debate. You are so blinded by wanting to be proven right, you can’t even have a debate about the future of your beloved club with any class, dignity or insight into the problems and the answer you have been searching for is “4”.

QuotePlease, you just need to STFU. You completely made an ass of yourself with the comment I quoted and now realizing what you've said you've been taken out of context? Do you pussy foot your way around everything in real life or just when you're corrected?
I haven’t been corrected in this thread by you once yet and I wont shut up. If you don’t like what I have to say, go and find some bleeding hearts of Anfield to stroke your nut sack. I haven’t made an ass out of myself one bit. In fact I have proven you know nothing about football and successfully argued everyone of your points. The reason you want me to shut the fuck up is because you know I am right and I am making a hell of a lot of sense. It’s a pride thing apparently for you.

QuoteIn an above comment you say we need to finish in 4th and NOW we need to finish 3rd!!! What the... You're now rewriting the way that the English Premier Division works. Do you work for the FA in your spare time from all your side jobs? Again, go prove it! PROVE IT! You need some kind of proof, but I'll make a guess and say you'll pull out a headline from when Hicks and Gillet ran things, not understanding that we've a different owner who has cleared our debts and is continuing to do so.
Both 3rd and 4th qualify for the Champions League don’t they? Or have an opportunity to enter the Champions League? 3rd guarantees it which would be a lot better than going through all the qualification in 4th. Seeing as you have no depth in your squad a torrid time of qualification would await you. You argue over whether I said 3rd or 4th...is that the best you can come up with when anyone with any sense would know both those positions are relevant to the Champions League which is the point, the competition a club with Liverpool’s excess NEEDS TO BE IN for TV rights etc. A different owner isn’t going to continue to clear debts and put money in for transfers you tool. Get some sense. You finish 10th...you make fuck all money, you don’t have Champions League rights from TV, sponsors either. You get naff all cash for winning the FA Cup or League Cup. Your lack of TV exposure means your world wide appeal to fans outside the UK shrinks, regardless of whether they are fair weather cunts or not, any club would bite the hands off for revenue from the Far East, the USA, etc. etc. and all those fans buy winners merchandise. You are not going to survive on 40,000 turning up on a weekend to Anfield and some MOTD followers like you who’s Mum buys him a shirt for his birthday. Not with the excessive wages you have and outgoings Liverpool has. Anyone can see that. Why do you think there is always analysis of wages and transfer fees between large and small clubs? Liverpool pays it players and buys players like its a big club. It’s brand is that of a big club. In order to be a big club you can’t be a fucking losing big club. You want to know what it’s like talking to the dumbass kid at the back of the class. Look in the mirror.

QuoteIt happens to two teams so now it's going to happen to every team? I don't know where you get off with half of what you're saying, I really don't. And AGAIN, you're predicting the future. Stop presuming these things when you're arguing with me about these types of things. You have more-or-less in all your comments combined predicted the next like six seasons for Liverpool Football Club, based on nothing more but a prayer, a hope and a basic knowledge that our team is under-performing, we had money problems at the beginning of the season which were cleared up by John W. Henry, they have yet to rise again and if they were to, the media would jump all over it! Which they haven't, because there is nothing to jump onto.
Actually higher up in this post I produced a host of other named clubs who fell the same fate. Leeds as a city mirrors Liverpool in size and probably success in the last 20 years the most. That’s why I drew that comparison.  You wanna know how business works? How people make money? It’s called predicting trends and the future jackass. That is exactly what  I am doing.  I have taken a host of examples of clubs who underperformed vs. expectation at the top level and shown what shit they have gone through. Liverpool is not immune to that and neither are any club in the Premiership. Just ask Rangers fans in Glasgow about their tough times recently. As for the media jumping all over Liverpool, have you picked up a newspaper? Hodgson has been dead in the water for ages now and there has been speculation all season about Gerrard and Torres both going cause you can’t win anything. As I said it doesn’t matter how much money he has cleared up, he will have taken out other investments here, there and everywhere. Here is something simple for you, at its base because you aren’t that smart...
-   If your wage bills are 3 million a season
-   You only make 1 million in sponsorship
-   Your making a 2 million pound loss a season
If he comes in and clears that...great...does that mean that it’s NOT going to be a 2 million pound loss next season. No it fucking doesn’t! How long does he keep pumping money in?
That was a crude and basic example because I am not getting into the amount of different types of revenue Liverpool can generate vs. what expenditure they have.

QuoteYou NEED a job at a tabloid newspaper mate, because everyday another crisis would be unfolding in Liverpool Football Club with the way you're looking at shit.
No, I just have the intelligence to look outside wanking over pictures of Steven Gerrard. Football is a business, shame you don’t understand how a business works.

QuoteOh FFS, now you're quoting something I said in another thread. The word physical can mean that I hit someone in the arm, you msy think shit goes all Green Street or something. The only person who needs to check what they know about soccer is you. Every point you make, bar two come to absolutely nothing. You predict things off the basis of what has happened over the last 6 months because you have nothing to go off. You quote Liverpool's financial woes and how poor the players are doing, even when one has a better scoring average than most strikers in the Premiership, and yet you can predict Liverpool's downfall, when it's going to happen, who's going where and when they are leaving, what's happening in the board room what is happening within the club and a whole host of other shit that makes no sense and is based on nothing because you have nothing to back it up besides presumtions and hopes.
Yes I will quote what you said in the other thread because it was a fucking lame remark. Duckman asked you guys about hijacking his thread and you try and prove your passion for making points by saying ‘it gets physical’ or some lame shit when you argue. It was an attempt to sound hard and passionate about your team. It failed and now your trying to make out you give your mate Bob a punch on the arm when he says this or that. Fuck off mate. It’s in black and white what you said.
As for every point I have made bar two...I don’t think I have made many points outside of the demise of Liverpool and shown why there will be a demise on a lot of different levels. You haven’t made one point yet as far as I can tell anyone has agreed with.

QuoteThat's all your theories are, hopes and dreams which will never come to fruition, but if they do I'll have the balls to admitt I was wrong.

You, you wouldn't have the balls to admitt you were wrong to save your life.

Actually one of my traits apart from standing up with what I believe in is admitting when I am wrong.  Anyone on this site will tell you that. If I am wrong, I will hold my hands up and say so.  I haven’t got a hope and dream that Liverpool will be fucked over. I couldn’t care less. Your side isn’t even on my radar mate in reference to United’s success. Your way down the league. The reason I have said what I have said is because fans like you whos Dad bought him Sky Sports, whos mum buys him the kit every year. Who watches MOTD and doesn’t have any actual investment in seeing the club play live, who doesn’t actually go and watch football on a regular basis. Who cannot look at anything objectively when it comes to football is just a big fucking joke. You can rag on Rob if you want, I have a lot of respect for a guy who goes to Palace matches, understands the expectations of the team, understands were the team is headed and is a proper fan. Same for MDK and Fulham. They understand their clubs and football a lot better than you do.
If you are looking for people to back off because you call them cliques or imply their is favouritism on here then you are sadly mistaken. Fact is there are three people in this argument who know more about football than you will ever do. Their experience isn’t made up of being a fan for 6 years and reading the kids fanzine. It’s about supporting a team over a period of time and maybe paying attention to the trends of the game at large.
If you don’t like this, then I suggest you fuck off these forums and go do something else then.

Jason Scene

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 10, 2011, 05:43:19 AM

2-footed, off the ground. When you can look at football without bias then maybe talk to the grown ups? There's a lad.

You need to realise that Liverpool aren't safe because they have history. We have given examples of clubs who never thought it would end and you say that it won't happen to you. That is churlish and narrow minded to think such things and you really should wind your neck in kid because your attitude fucking stinks

You're the narrow minded you you fucking cunt. Read my comments from the beginning, as I stated and anyone with a knowledge of the game will tell you, Howard Webb did not send Steven Gerrard off for being malicous, he was sent off for diving into the tackle, he clipped Carrick and both his feet didn't connect. Whether the red was deserved or not it doesn't matter, I'm not a senior referee and truth be told nothing I say will change the score of yesterdays.

Do me a favour and retreat and STFU, because you're not my problem in this fucking "debate" anymore. The other cunt is!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jason Scene on January 10, 2011, 11:24:56 AM
Do me a favour and retreat and STFU, because you're not my problem in this fucking "debate" anymore. The other cunt is!

First off don't ever call him or me a cunt. Secondly, see yourself off this site. Goodbye.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Oh and by the way...I was right and you were wrong.

Adam Wrong

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: M.D.K. on January 10, 2011, 12:44:37 PM
Cunt eh? Charming...

I didnt realize he was only 16 till I read his profile on banning so he wasnt alive when Liverpool last won the League and most of the stuff I said about him not having seen a match, his Mum buying him a kit and all that was probably true!

It would be even funnier if he spends the next hour and a half getting his google research together and plotting this massive nonsensical reply only to realize he cannot post it lol.

Duckman

Just to chime in that this kid also admitted in the other thread where he was gaying it up with Rob, proudly I might add, to getting violent over debates about Liverpool.

He's a jumped up wee twat.  Quite happy to see him gone to be honest.

Liverpool are fucking bollocks - FACT.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Duckman on January 10, 2011, 01:13:57 PM
Just to chime in that this kid also admitted in the other thread where he was gaying it up with Rob, proudly I might add, to getting violent over debates about Liverpool.

that was one of the things i said to him, which he then tried to pass off as me taking it out of context.

Rob

We weren't gaying it up. The baby oil and body butter was to poison him. Honest
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

Is Jason Scene still able to read these forums? Just sayin after tonight, I can't stop grinning from ear to ear at the massive influence King Kenny has had on Liverpool since returning...

They looked worse tonight than they have all season. I am so positively chuffed.
SixersEagles

[/center]