News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Roy Hodgson leaves Liverpool by mutual consent

Started by Duckman, January 08, 2011, 07:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

This makes me smile...

Go to apw and ask him. He's gonna be in survive and conquer!

In fact no... don't cause trouble!

But yeah, King Kenny is doing fuck all annd I can't help but smile

Jerry McClean

Haha. That was a fun read. I was actually surprised he was 16 though. I got the impression he was even younger. He didn't know anything about his own club never mind others or football in general.

I think the quote that shows how much of an idiot he is best was right near the beginning of this whole thing and seemed to get overlooked slightly. Probably because it doesn't stand out as much as it might when put next to all the other shit he was spewing.

QuoteThat's great, taking a team that when he took over was a relegation candidate and getting them into the Europe and bringing them to the final of the Europa Cup is an accomplishment, but it isn't good enough for Liverpool FC.

I mean seriously. What else can you say...

Oh, and I can't remember who said it. But Nottingham Forest=/=Notts Forest. Use Nottm Forest or just Forest please :P

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Rob on January 12, 2011, 07:05:22 PM
Is Jason Scene still able to read these forums? Just sayin after tonight, I can't stop grinning from ear to ear at the massive influence King Kenny has had on Liverpool since returning...

They looked worse tonight than they have all season. I am so positively chuffed.

If he is, maybe he can also read the Liverpool forum where Torres handed in a transfer request and then remember his famous line...

Quote from: Jason CuntBREAKING NEWS, leaving us in 6 months. You might want to ring up The Sun and let them know that interesting piece of bullshit that you just threw together.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'