TFWF/EFK SEASON 7 - FANTASY FOOTBALL

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, July 26, 2011, 05:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smash INC

Fingers crossed I'm closer to the win this time around. I've made a huge amount of changes this year already.

[spoiler]
The Sun are doing the usual dream team where you can win prizes assuming your team picks are godlike. You can make a team for free (which I've already done). The bonus to this is that you don't have to do weekly changes and just plain hope that you might accumulate a prize since that's why I've done it.

Site is http://www.dreamteamfc.com/fantasyfootball/1112/
[/spoiler]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I really hate it when people make off shot leagues. I understand why you have done it, but calling it an EFK league just kind of pisses on the whole point of having THIS league.

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Quote from: Potato Hater on August 10, 2011, 01:28:07 PM
I really hate it when people make off shot leagues. I understand why you have done it, but calling it an EFK league just kind of pisses on the whole point of having THIS league.

QFT

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Smash INC

Changed the earlier post since having read the rules it doesn't require for a mini league to be set up... althought now I can't change the bloody name of it.

Captain Metro

I'll play if you need people to round out the league but won't hold a spot from someone that knows more than I do about it.

captainmetro@live.ca

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Cory

can anyone log in? I've been timing out all day.....I wanna get Van Persie off my team, and It fucking wont let me log in!!!

FXBlade

Quote from: Cory on August 12, 2011, 04:02:06 PM
can anyone log in? I've been timing out all day.....I wanna get Van Persie off my team, and It fucking wont let me log in!!!

Wont let me log in.

Says error occurred with log in details.

But my password worked at the start of the week.

SO i requested a new password and it says

QuoteThe server encountered an error that prevents it from completing your request.

Could not open JDBC Connection for transaction; nested exception is org.apache.tomcat.dbcp.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot get a connection, pool error Timeout waiting for idle objec

So it looks like their server is down

Cory

Yeah I got that too

...and what a fucking time, the day before.

Lets hope their updating transfers.

Smash INC

I've been able to log in today and as of the current time I am able to transfer.

Duckman

Couldn't get in all day or most of last night either.  Same with a lot of my mates in my other league I'm in.  They were going FUCKING MENTAL!

Especially as one of our leagues is for money! 

Guess a lot of people left it till the last minute before picking their teams and it crashed the system.

Luckily I got Dawson and Bale out my team when they cancelled the Spurs game on Thursday.

Peace

Duckman

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

Regretfully I didnt get on in time to trade out RVP, but fuck it.

Give everyone else a chance I guess....[/cockiness]

Duckman

I'll probably only get to say this once, so....TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!  TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!  Lol.

Anyway, back to mid table purgatory for me by the end of September.

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

I had a brutal week, only my defenders got me points.

Made a fuck load of changes, hoping for a better week next.

Duckman

Also, due to their server fuck up last week, it's unlimited transfers this week.  So if your team is a bit shit, now's the time to get in there and sort it out.

Peace

Duckman

Rob

Pretty much changed my entire team due to the lovely fact they've given unlimited transfers until tomorrow...

Managed to get Yaya Toure, Van Persie, Aguero, Ashley Young, Kuyt, Gary Cahill all in my team... and Ben Watson, ftw!
SixersEagles

[/center]