News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

TFWF/EFK SEASON 7 - FANTASY FOOTBALL

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, July 26, 2011, 05:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry McClean

Quote from: Rob on August 19, 2011, 05:03:40 AM
Pretty much changed my entire team due to the lovely fact they've given unlimited transfers until tomorrow...

Managed to get Yaya Toure, Van Persie, Aguero, Ashley Young, Kuyt, Gary Cahill all in my team... and Ben Watson, ftw!

Bladdy ell. I hope your other players are suitably shite!

Rob

Nope! My team is suitably awesome in all sides... they just haven't got going yet :D

Begovic (stoke)
Bogdan (Bolton)

Distin
Huth
Cahill
S Taylor
R Taylor

Buzsaky (QPR)
Kuyt
Watson
Young
Yaya Toure

Aguero
Van Persie
Leeroy Lita
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Looks like im not going to win this year, my strategy thats won me the league last two years hasnt worked out for shit at all forst two week. Fuck my mouth.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Duckman

2 weeks in girls, settle down.  Plenty of time for the league to play out and loads of people to move up and down.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Smash INC

It's gonna be a few weeks before anyone has settled into a team. I think we'll all know how our respective strategies hold up by about 10-11 weeks in.

GM Franchise

My plan is to do changes every two weeks based on how the players are doing performance wise.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Im just having troubles with my expensive players. Suarez is my pick to win golden boot, but he's been getting subbed in cuz of Copa Lag but I cant not have him on the team cause his price will rise.

Torres shit the bed, looks awful, dropped him and Larsson for Dzeko and D. Silva and took at 8 point hit this week.

Rob

I started picking players not based on how well they had been performing, but based on reputation and the teams they're scheduled to play over the next two weeks, ie., Tom Huddlestone vs Man Utd and Arsenal sucks, however vs Everton and Wolves, probably isn't half bad...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kirk

109 points. Just thought I should mention it as I doubt I'll get anywhere near that again this season. Well done Sam as well.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Duckman

Cheers dude!  106 - not too shabby!  God bless Ashley Young, Tim Howard and Rooney as captain...and God bless Arsenal for being so utterly shite!  Anyone have Arsenal keeper in their team this week??  Ouch!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Jerry McClean

Quote from: Duckman on August 29, 2011, 04:40:28 PM
Cheers dude!  106 - not too shabby!  God bless Ashley Young, Tim Howard and Rooney as captain...and God bless Arsenal for being so utterly shite!  Anyone have Arsenal keeper in their team this week??  Ouch!

Peace

Duckman

I didn't have him, but the keeper just got 0. It's -1 for every 2 goals you concede, for a defender and GK. He played the full 90 and made 6 saves (3 saves=1 point). Meaning he just got 0. Not disastrous lol

I remember how the points work cause of last year when Blackburn got spanked, but Samba scored. I couldn't believe that, despite the 6 or 7 goals he conceded that he was in positive points because he got a goal. So even though defending is his job, and he conceded that many, cause he managed to get a headed consolation he was still a productive player haha

Cory

Thank god I had Dzeko to keep me somewhat in it. Played my wildcard this week, my squads been pathetic over 3 weeks.

Russ

So I just randomly checked back on this to see how my funny-named tester team was doing, and I'm apparently beating Cory and Aaron. Life is complete :)
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

Unusual for me not to be rooted to the bottom 3 for the entirety of the season...
SixersEagles

[/center]