News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Dear Arsenal.....

Started by Cory, May 10, 2009, 11:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Mr. Walcott, you've done a good job this season. Finally the missing piece in his game, composure in front of goal, looks to have been improved substantially. Not just because it was Blackpool, his strikes were low, hard, and accurate, unlike 95% of his attempts last season.

For as big of an arsenal fan as I am, I've always shit on Walcott. Today, he impressed me.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If you could only seen Alan Hansen's analysis of him on Match of the Day on which I am actually in very large agreement, you might not be counting those chickens just yet.

Still...yes you were completely wrong about him and I think he is a lot better than critics and you give him credit for.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

How were we wrong about him?

It was clear last season he struggled keeping his composure in front of goal, and would miss "sitters". Against Blackpool, he showed a sense of composure that I've never seen from him. If he worked on it this off season, and can consistently not shit the bed in front of goal, in addition to his phenomenal pace, Arsene might have found his starlett to play with Fab.

Cory

hahahahaha

no keeper. Arsenals turning into a joke of a big european club.

You stingy jew Wegner.

Adam Wrong

allow me to laugh at you as well as we gather together and look at our abundance of talented shotstoppers

Cory

Move for Stockdale or someone. Get a loan deal with any one.

Kasper Schmeichel, David James are both in the lower division, both better than Almunia, and we couldnt throw chump change and get these guys? Thats without looking outside of the country.

Wegner has a hard on for Dutch and French players, with all the talk of 30 million in transfer funds, you couldnt look at getting Maarten Stekelenburg (Ajax), Sergio Romero (Alkmar/Argentinas #1), Hugo Lloris (Lyon) or any other top keeper.

This is fucking rediculous. Almunia is trash.

Cory

.............fuck off.

We can never EVER catch a break.

Cory

fuck everyone that played today minus Nasri.

0 heart in this team