News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Michel Owen is getting desperate.

Started by Duckman, June 14, 2009, 11:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Get rid of Adebayor and put Walcott up front in his place? What the fuckery fucking fuuuuuck? If Walcott was better than Adebayor he would've been put up there by now. The fact is, Adebayor is the best thing Arsenal have on a consistent game-to-game basis.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

^

Arshavin my friend, not a weak game last season. Adebeyor is a close second, as well as Clichy.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

Arshavin only played around 10 games for Arsenal last season, not nearly enough to make a large impression. 6 goals, 4 of those were in one game. Granted that game was fantastic for him, but Adebayor scored 16 games last season and was injured for quite a lot of it. If you want to see how good he really is take a look at the season before last. 24 goals in 36 games.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

If he can hit the gym and bulk up a bit, we'd have our own Drogba.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hyde

The difference would still be that Drogba has the top-class talent to negate his bad attitude. Adebayor only shows glimpses.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Hyde on July 01, 2009, 05:52:58 AM
The difference would still be that Drogba has the top-class talent to negate his bad attitude. Adebayor only shows glimpses.

QFT
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

The only reason Adebayor only has glimpses of quality is because he's playing in the most inconsistent team in the league in terms of playing quality (not win/loss ratio). If he was in a team like Barca's then he'd be netting goals from every angle possible.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jimmy Chisel

That desperation is looking like it's going to pay off for Michael Owen.

Kenfucius

Quote from: Sir Ian Trumps on June 14, 2009, 05:16:54 PM
I tell you like any CV it doesnt talk about his failures

IE

His left foot
His ability to stand on his feet for more than 10 seconds without falling over

I saw it in the papers today that Owen could be going to Man Utd...

Have fun with that Ian.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Cunt had a medical today. Fuck him...

Kenfucius

Owen's having a medical?

Don't worry about it Ian, how the hell is he going to pass one of those? The man pulls a hamstring watching MOTD for fuck's sake.

Rob

I suppose for Fergie and the superiors, they don't have to pay anything to replace Tevez.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If Tevez was an injury prone, one footed, midget who cant stay on his feet for more than 34 seconds, then they did a great job of replacing him...

Duckman

And the deal is done!  This is going to be very interesting.  Biggest gamble Ferguson has made in quite some time!

If it doesn't work out at least they can trade horse tips.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Now I have been slating him for my entire life, watch him bag 20 goals.