News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

TFWF/EFK EPL Fantasty Football League 2010/2011

Started by Duckman, July 17, 2010, 09:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Just because I'm a bit of a neat freak about 'official' threads I've redone the fantasy football thread for the up coming season.

Go here and sign up if you haven't already got an account:

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

All accounts from previous years should be active.

Let's get as many sign ups for the league as we can!

The code for the new league is:

200998-56018
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Trumpers on July 17, 2010, 11:13:24 AM
I dont know if you guys noticed but one of the main things I mentioned about tradition. You can check out your stats from previous seasons of scoring as well.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

FXBlade

Yeah, I signed up again, anything to improve on last year.

Will have to go back and edit my team though as there are still 3 weeks left and a hell of a lot of transfers will happen I guess.  Wouldn't let you join the league without submitting the team first.

Duckman

Man City have a few more squads to rape across Europe no doubt.  If the site would hurry the fuck up and email me my username and password I could get this shit going!  Got two other leagues to sort out as well!

We can't let that little Maple Syrup slurper win again lads.  If he does, I'm going to have to ban his ass. :)

Peace

Sambo

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

Apparently I've all ready joined this league.

Time for me to win I think. Or least top half would be nice for a change :P
SixersEagles

[/center]

FXBlade

Quote from: Duckman on July 17, 2010, 02:14:46 PM
Man City have a few more squads to rape across Europe no doubt.  If the site would hurry the fuck up and email me my username and password I could get this shit going!  Got two other leagues to sort out as well!

We can't let that little Maple Syrup slurper win again lads.  If he does, I'm going to have to ban his ass. :)

Peace

Sambo

it didnt send me an email.  After I filled in the info it just accepted me and started straight away.

Cory

Yeah, they still havent updated the rosters.

I myself wanna see David Silva's price on City, as if the price is right, he'll be a nice addition.

Does anyone else think the prices are too inflated this season? Hernandez on Man U is 7.5, Jovanovic on L'Pool is 8.5, Chamahk on Arsenal is 8.0. They're whoring us this year on the new faces in the league.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Well thats mostly because they dont know where a lot of these lads are going to fit into the squad. In Javier's case...

Berbatov is struggling
Owen is injured
Macheda has been rumoured to be loaned out

so naturally playing for the best club in England who can GET goals and put him in scoring positions he is going to be priced high.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

I got you, but damn. Seems players values all around the board are higher this season.

but the new transfer rule where unused transfers carry over into following weeks is really sweet, and the 2 wildcards.

Duckman

Quote from: Blade on July 17, 2010, 02:35:30 PM
it didnt send me an email.  After I filled in the info it just accepted me and started straight away.

I've lost my user name and password that I've used the last 4 years so I asked them to resend it, but nothing has come through so far.

Kind of wanted to keep my account given you can look back on previous seasons etc.

Should send something soon.

Peace

Duckman

Drama Queen

Did I read something somewhere about a head to head league this year as well?

Of course I always give up following the premiership have way through the season anyway but a head to head fighting for the three points each week would be a lot of fun especially for bragging and such banter

Adam Wrong

oh so in this again - pipped to the post last year; this year won't fail me

Flins.

Joined. Hopefully i do better at this than the World Cup one  >:(

Jonny Briggs

I did alright in the World Cup one so consider me in for this.