News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

TFWF/EFK EPL Fantasty Football League 2010/2011

Started by Duckman, July 17, 2010, 09:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Would love to see more people join this league.  Make sure to spread the word around your feds and see if we can get a really good number signed up this year!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

FXBlade

I just want to say...

What a Wank opening weekend for me...

5.. yes five points.  I need to get an action plan sorted.  Thanks Joe Cole, I would have had 9 if it wasn't for you.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Kirk

Still time for a Rooney hat-trick to send me up the league this week.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Quote from: Trumpers on August 16, 2010, 05:18:43 PM
Thats something to tell the Grandkids ;)

Enjoy it while it lasts Mr. Monks, im a fantasy sport monster. I'll be 1st at the end of September, and much like last year, never give that spot up :p

Cory

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on August 21, 2010, 07:28:44 PM
hmmm, told you?

I still got 7 of my first 11 to play this week smart guy lol. So basically you told me...you jumped the gun Corberg!

Cory

hmmmm, If only Andy Carroll played, then I'd probably have already won, 15 points down the drain.

I kid I kid, im not that cocky.

Kirk

I've made a few minor tweaks to my team and should be ready to make a charge up the league now. Anyone with Drogba is cheating by the way.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Cory

Yeah, used my wild card today, and got Drogba and Hart, and didn't lose any of my main point getters.

Muahahahahahahah!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on August 23, 2010, 11:31:44 PM
hmmmm, If only Andy Carroll played, then I'd probably have already won, 15 points down the drain.

I kid I kid, im not that cocky.

I had Carroll on the bench...gutted I didnt put him on.

FXBlade

Yeah!!  After my dismal first week of 9 points, I have finally jumped 3 places and am no longer rooted to the bottom of the league!!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Here are the standings so far. Cory once more kicking some butt, but a bit closer this time I think.

Cory

IVE had an AWFUL month.......worst I think since I've started playing this game.

I've got less than like 30 points the last 3 weeks.

FML