TFWF/EFK EPL Fantasty Football League 2010/2011

Started by Duckman, July 17, 2010, 09:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

How can I be so good at predicted results and so bad at predicting players?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

63 points this week, the highest in the league, means I jump from 13th (last yesterday I think) to 6th
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

Thanks to Paul Robinson being a legend and Darren Bent being a useless donkey, I get another 10 points. And I know a lot of you fella's have Bent as one of your strikers. Hard luck lads :D

Anyone want to bet against me winning both competitions this year?
SixersEagles

[/center]

FXBlade

Yeah, I will.

You have had a good week, still I want to point out that after week 1 I was rooted to the bottom with 9 points, and now flying high in 2nd.  I think cory has some competition this year.  Still, He had a very bad line up this week and I dont think he has made any changes to his team for a few weeks

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Duckman

That's actually probably the closest league we've had for a while.  A few good weeks for some, bad for others and the whole league could change....I hope! lol.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

FXBlade

The top would look alot different this week if a few people hadn't have had berbatov in their team lol.

And damn injuries, I would be a lot higher, but have taken a docking of 24 points through injuries to my team, I have never just had one player out, especially the week when i had to make 4 changes.

Looking good this year though, wont be long until cory is toppled at the top permanently

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Cory

Smash INC

I've made a huge jump, only because everyone else has been dropping points though. It only matters if Cory starts to falter now.

Adam Wrong

Tevez as captain yesterday saw me and Smash shoot up further

Cory

For the second year in a row, got the lead 2 months in and didn't give it up.

OH CANADA OUR HOME AN NATIVE LAND!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Right userbar and what not should be up within 20 minutes. Well done Cory.