News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

That would be an excellent deal both ways.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Three team deal in the works between Clippers, Mavs, and Jazz involving Mo Williams, Lamar Odom, and possibly draft picks.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Just heard that the Suns are pursuing Ray Allen.

GM Franchise

Celtics are making a play for Austin Rivers and Bobcats are working on trading the number two pick.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I heard the Bobcats just selected Sam Bowie...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Arkia Fisk

They just announced uni-brow Davis.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Trumpers on June 28, 2012, 06:41:35 PM
I heard the Bobcats just selected Sam Bowie...

MKG, bobcats picked him up. Happy for my Jersey boy!!!

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Black Death

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist to bobcats

two Kentucky boys go one -two
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Liked Beal going to the Wizards. Great pick by them.

GM Franchise

Thomas Robinson is such a great story. Good for him.

GM Franchise

So who do you think had the best draft? Hornets did amazing with their picks. Davis AND Rivers? That is a double bonus combo right there. Wizards getting Beal was a great pick up as well.

GM Franchise

Clippers get Lamar Odom and the Jazz get Mo Williams in a three team deal. Looks Khloe and Lamar are going back to Los Angeles.

Justin

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on June 29, 2012, 01:44:26 PM
So who do you think had the best draft? Hornets did amazing with their picks. Davis AND Rivers? That is a double bonus combo right there. Wizards getting Beal was a great pick up as well.

I'm not a fan of Rivers.  He's not a pass-first point guard who thinks he is better than what he really is. 

I honestly think the Warriors did great with Barnes and the guy from Vandy.

Black Death

I agree with justin ... rivers going to need to change his game.  He was not a passing guard at duke ... 

I watch his games ... he had shoot  first .... shot second  ...maybe pass  on his mind every game

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Rivers is the new Westbrook.