News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Walking Dead on AMC

Started by Black Death, November 02, 2011, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Laughing Man

I'm still questioning how everyone is infected. is it dormant and only takes effect after death or can it take effect anytime

Sabra

This Means Something.

Thank you Meggie for the beautiful signature!

jagilki

Anybody else just want to slap the ever fucking fuck out of Lori after she gets all bitchy towards Rick?

Russ

Yes! I also wonder if they're gonna go the same route as the novels with Lori once they get to the Prison?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Marq

Quote from: pilsbery on March 19, 2012, 01:35:59 PM
I'm still questioning how everyone is infected. is it dormant and only takes effect after death or can it take effect anytime

This has pretty much been hinted at over the last two seasons (the whole dormant virus thing). Biggest example I can think of is the walker Rick stumbled upon who'd hung himself in the woods. No way a walker could have done that in his current state, so odds are the guy tried to off himself, succeeded, and reanimated while still in the noose. Also, it's probably the main reason Rick plugged the two guys in the head at the bar this season (when he was with Glenn and Hershel) after shooting them dead originally.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Russ

Makes sense, it was a clever way to make Rick look angrier/more dictator-like as well, that he'd hidden it from everyone.

Anyone got any season 3 predictions?

Mine are that they'll obviously go to the prison, Michonne will end up there with Andrea, potentially the route Carol goes down (but maybe just the major moment for her, not the weirder lead-up stuff). Guessing Dexter/Axel/Thomas/Andrew will be in the prison. Also guessing the guys that were at the bar/Randall was with will end up being the Woodbury Gang
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

The Laughing Man

Quote from: Marq on March 19, 2012, 04:40:32 PM
This has pretty much been hinted at over the last two seasons (the whole dormant virus thing). Biggest example I can think of is the walker Rick stumbled upon who'd hung himself in the woods. No way a walker could have done that in his current state, so odds are the guy tried to off himself, succeeded, and reanimated while still in the noose. Also, it's probably the main reason Rick plugged the two guys in the head at the bar this season (when he was with Glenn and Hershel) after shooting them dead originally.
Correct me if i'm wrong but i think the zombie was bite or something and I never really took that into to thought when Rick did that. Thanks for answer my question

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Note for Rick...if you need bait use your wife and son. Fucking twats the pair of them. Otis or whatever his name was more useful.

I'd also like to think the change in Andrea will be complete now. Turned fully on the group after being abandoned.

I found the series a bit stop and start till the last two episodes. Really good.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Russ

Yeah I'd like to see a more badass Andrea, she isn't the one rescued by Michonne in the book so basically anything can happen from her!

Drama Queen

I barely watch the show and I want to slap the fuck out of Lori.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Russaholic on March 19, 2012, 11:55:05 AM
[spoiler]Two deaths of named characters, the farm burning down, the virus being in EVERYONE, Michonne's arrival, the prison, and Rick turning into Shane at the end isn't amazing? :o[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Like I said, it was a great episode.  It just wasn't as good as the ones before it.  If I had to grade the last 3 episodes, I would give them A, A+, A-.  A- is still damn fucking good, know what I mean?[/spoiler]

Mike Powers

Sarah Wayne Callies has annoyed me ever since her days on Prison Break.  It seems like she can only play wishy washy, flip flopping bitches.  She needs to be walker bait, ASAP.

One question to all of you.  Does anyone else find it almost distracting that in 2 full seasons of the show, the word "zombie" is never used? 

jagilki

I believe it's because in this world there was no "Zombie Fiction" before the event happened, so why would they call them zombies?

Black Death

the virus itself is something of a retro virus ... once death occurs it kicks in and re-animates the flesh.  I think it like a low level charge on a battery  of a computer, just enough charge in it to run the body , but not fully charge .  running on basic functions ... the need to feed .

Lori piss me off with that look she gave Rick ... It was her fault that it ended like that between rick and shane ... You telling rick to do something about shane ... confusing to Shane that the time they had together was not all bad and she not mad about it ... she set  it for one of them to fall and has the never to look at rick like he the bad guy ...  have to admit the actress that plays her done a awesome job .  IMO of making you hate the shit out of that character

The Day of the Rick-tiorship  has begun ... 

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"