Main Menu

The Rebellion (Miami)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Yes, sir I will get on that.

Can I speak with Rafa please

Mike Powers

After what has transpired, Rafa requested that I be present during this meeting.  I'm sure you understand.

President Justin.....do you remember the last thing my client said to you?  He told you that 'your actions will speak louder than your words'.  What have those actions been?  REPEATEDLY insulting my client and his heritage by mocking his name on your team sheets, for the entire locker room to see.  What possible explanation is there for this behavior? 

Justin

Gentlemen, I have no excuse for my transgressions when it comes to you, Rafa. Ive let some personal things effect my job here and the bottom line is that should not have happened.  I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart. Rafa, you are a huge believer in family and the importance of sticking together. Where I come from, in the deep south, we believe the same thing. And as you know sometimes even family have issues but the important thing is they stick together and fight through the tough times together. While I understand if that's something you don't want to do, Im asking that you give me a last opportunity to do right. Im trying to build this organization into a family and you are the centerpiece of that effort.  With that being said, given the way I have wronged you I completely understand if you do not want any part of dealing with me and our organization. If thats the case, please let me know a preferred destination for a trade and I will work hard to make it happen.

Mike Powers

Bruh, you tryin' to tell me that your 'personal issues' led you to insulting me, and my heritage, time after time after time?  That's crazy talk bruh.  You know, I gave you the benefit of the doubt once.  Everything I seen here, you don't deserve any more chances from me bruh.  Or any self respecting Samoan.

Trade me bruh.  I don't care where, as long as they show me the respect that I've earned over a long career.   

Justin

Im saying they led me to not focus 100% which contributed to me insulting you by constantly messing up your name on official documentation and the like.

Mike Powers

Pssh, whatever you say bruh.  You needs to trade me.  I don't care where I go bruh, so long as they treat me with RESPECT. 

Mike Powers

RAFA AND HIS AGENT LEAVE, THEIR DEMANDS FRESH IN YOUR MIND

Mike Powers

Umm, President Justin?  Rip has informed me that if things don't start happening around here soon, you're going to be without a job.

Protein Shake?

Mike Powers

Alright dudes, we need a new President here, and we need one fast Jack!     

J-Reb

"Look, the Rebellion needs a Rebel at-the-helm. I'm your man."

Mike Powers

Listen Jack, you need to introduce yourself dude! Tell me why to hire you chief! 

J-Reb

"Johnny Rebel."

"A rebellion has traditionally been an uprising. A rebellion led by a rebel means we're going to do some things outside the box."

"The GM's of this league are boring. You need someone unafraid to lead in a way that isn't going to walk around on eggshells."

Mike Powers

Listen up bro, I think you might just be the man for the job!  You'll take over next week Jack! 

Mike Powers

J-Reb

"Please excuse my delay, ladies and gentlemen."

"I've been collecting my thoughts and comparing notes to see what the next step for The Rebellion here in TCW. This is a club that has dealt with an insane amount of controversy in just a short time. I'm still getting my footing here but I can promise you that our first commitment will be to get Rafa Faafili back in the fold and prepared for this week."

"We'll be evaluating our athletes and deciding where they best fit over the next few days. It's a brand new day in Miami and I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds."