News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rebellion (Miami)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Dat is definitely in the ballpark bruh. Say more stuff like dat.... 

Talon

Haha, that's what I'm talkin' about Rafa!  Here is what I'm thinking.  We are at home for the next three weeks.  Meaning if you secure your spot in the main event after those 3 weeks you will have done so with three amazing performances in front of our home crowd.  Your merch is going to sell like crazy, you're name is going to be on the chest of every fan from here to Jacksonville to Key West... We're bringing the greatness of the South Pacific to the heart of the Caribbean bruh...

Let's go out there and make this Rafa-Country!

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers

Word. I like you Ace. Imma give you a shot. 

Talon

That's what I like to here my man!

Tell you what Rafa, I'm going to talk to some of the other guys around here and then address the entire club.

I'm glad you're willing to work wit home and give us a shot.  Let's go out there and win our first event as a club.

Matt, can I speak to Jacob Stance?

Mr. Stance, I'm President Ace, and I'm going to be running the show here this year.

So let me talk to you for a minute bruh, man I saw that the last president here did you pretty dirty by just yanking you out of the main event without even sitting you down and talking to you man to man.

So here I am, being real with you man.

We have some talent here, you are one of those top talents, and you deserve a chance to prove you still deserve to be in the main event.  Rafa and Nate also deserve that chance... and I'm giving you all that chance, as long as you all agree and understand how it's going to work.

Rafa is going to main event this week, then you will main event in week 5, and then Nate will get the shot in week 6. 
You will all work the main event, the semi-main event, and a tag match during that span... After the dust settles on week 6, I'm going to evaluate each wrestler's performance and then decide how we will move forward for the remainder of the season.

You okay with that, my man?

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers

You're the new boss?  We'll let me catch you up on something.  I am the guy that was the hottest free agent going during the draft when negotiations broke down initially.  I'm the guy that's been pegged to Main Event.  I'm the best damn shot this club's got.

Then President Justin swaps me out to Semi-Main for no reason....now you tryin' to do it too?!?  AND stick me in a tag team for a week?!?  This is some bullshit man, and I don't like it one fuckin' bit. 

Talon

I hear you dog, I hear you... but let me ask you a question.

...How many matches have you won since this season kicked off?

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers

One. Which is one more than a lot of guys here. But since we're asking questions, here's one for you. How many weeks of peace and stability has this locker room had? How can we prepare, get our heads right, and our practice on in this sort of environment?   

Talon

Exactly what I'm saying Mr. Stance,  You got a win, you showed you can do it... Now you just have to do it again when your number is called.

Competition breeds success man, you know that.  We have a locker room full of alpha males, it's time for one of them to rise to the top.  This is your chance to earn that Main Event spot you want, but I'm only offering the opportunity, if you are willing to compete for it. 

What happened in free agency doesn't mean anything now, this entire club has gone through trials and struggles thanks to some bad management, but that's all about to change; but if you want to be a part of that change, you have to be willing to give me a shot, the same as I am willing to give you one.

You compete for the main event, if you don't get there when it's all said and done, finish up the year and we move you on to a club who needs an influx of talent, because man, I know you have it in you.

You work with me, I work with you, and in the end the best work in the main event, and everyone does their part to raise their own personal profile and the profile of this club, and we drop some fools on their heads man. 

You feel me??

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers

No, I don't feel you. But I really don't have much of a choice, do I? Promises from yesterday's management don't really mean shit anymore.   

Talon

I'll make you a new promise right here and now.

You will have your chance to work hard and impress me over the next 3 weeks, and I plan on putting our best wrestler in the main event.  If you want to secure your spot at the top, come out and kick ass each and every week regardless of your opponent, and we'll make sure you get your time to shine. 

Ball's in your court Jacob.  Go out there and seize your opportunities.

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers

JACOB GRUMBLES UNDER HIS BREATH AND LEAVES YOUR OFFICE

Talon

Matt, last request before we bring the entire crew in for a little talk and then lock it down.

Can you send Big Nate in to see me please?

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers

Yo, you wanted to see me?   

Talon

Whats up Big Nate, I'm Ace, the new President here in Miami.

Now Nate, I know you started off in the semi-main event and now you're in the main event, but I have got to be straight up with you my man. 

I'm here with the vision of re-evaluating this club, and the only way for me to do that is to shake some things up and see what works best.  That being said Big man, I'm going to be giving you, Jacob, and Rafa all a shot to prove who really deserves to be the Main Eventer here on South Beach.

So what we are going to be doing is rotating Rafa, Jacob, and yourself round-robin over the next three weeks.  Each of you will be in the main event for a match, you'll be in the semi-main, and you'll either tag up or work another spot on the card. 

I just wanted to give you the heads up and reassure you this is not a slight on you or your abilities at all.  I just need to see how everyone does in different situations before we really buckle down and assign roles in the club under my regime.

You good with that Big man?

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Mike Powers