News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

MMA Draft Sign Up...

Started by Midas, December 17, 2010, 08:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

LMAO!!

Oh trust me, it was all in jest; lazy fuckers!!!

Am off now, and will take your advice and stay away from the computer, just waiting for the mrs and daughter to get ready to visit relatives..

You on the other hand must be either up really early anticipating Santa's arrival or at the very least not gone to bed yet

Midas

Had to pick up the GF at work as she had to work until 2 AM and fell asleep at 3 am and now am awake awaiting the arrival of my womens Father so we can get this gift shit out of the way...

Merry x-mas fuckers...

Fnord

Quit being gay and make your picks!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Quit being a loner and find something else to do!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Duckman

Great call Midas!  Glad to see someone else puts family and friends over the internet!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Midas

Since I am the dumbass who didnt unlock the thread last night so people can make picks the draft is back on... Whoever is next has 12 hours to make a pick...

Jason Scene

Quote from: Midas on December 22, 2010, 12:44:59 AM
If you look at the draft thread that rule has been changed to include the option of using HW, LHW, MW, WW & LW and as far as your question you can use two of the same that is not a problem...

So then having two heavyweight fights isnt an issue? Because that was my plan from the start, an I'm hoping I havent made a major fuck up :-[

Midas

FXBlade

Midas,

I wouldnt have made my pick outside the 12 hour deadline if it werent for Jason Scene asking a question which was then moved to this thread.  I was on for that and before he even made his eventual pick.

When I did make my pick, I didnt even check the time limit as It was the 1st thread I went to on EFK and continued to make my pick.

Midas

No worries... Like I said certain exceptions are being made due to new years...

Cory

fuckin hangover....sorry for missin my pick. Ill get it at the end of the round.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Midas

No prob Cory but you are up now ok...

Fnord

Jon Fitch is a Welterweight BTW.