News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

ViperMMA

Started by MitchMMA, December 27, 2008, 02:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MitchMMA

First off I'd like to state that I am in no way, shape or form going to abandon EFK... however I have decided to set up my own set of forums. It's an idea I have had for awhile now and today I finally created it out of sheer boredom lol.

I am done with effeding... at least for awhile. I don't want to really associate myself with efedding anymore, I'll still hang out on EFK and pop in every now and then on G-2 but I just don't have the time to sit there and write rp's and stuff anymore, nor do I really want to anymore.

I do need some help to get these new forums off the ground... I hope it's ok I post the link on here, if not you can remove it.

www.vipermma.ewplanet.org

Again I'm still going to post on these boards (EFK) and fulfill my duties as a forum leader on here, and I am still doing the AO thing as well... but I just thought it would be cool to kinda have my own MMA boards ya know?

Brandon

Might wanna make sure this is an ok linage from one of the higher powers.

MitchMMA

Like I said before, if the EFK admins do not want me to post the link then they can remove it.

I figured they wouldn't really mind, I mean I'm still going to be active on these forums as well, just not in the effeding aspect of the site.

If there is a problem, I sincerely apologize... I don't want to piss anyone off or anything like that.

JohnS.

Awesome idea Mitch. I'm not sure about the whole linking situation, so I'll just comment on the idea itself. I will be joining up and definitely taking place in the MMA Fantasy game.

One thing I'd HIGHLY suggest though, is to get off of IPBFree. They aren't very reliable. Maybe talk to Jesse about getting the forum hosted at EWPlanet??

Brandon

Agree 100% with John here.

http://www.ewplanet.org/ - is the link to sign up for Gunn Man's hosting. This is a link, that I'm sure the Admins won't mind.

But seriously, look into this. Since being with PWR, I wouldn't run any board if they weren't hosted by Judge or Jesse.

Cory

I'll sign up later today, but Mitch buddy, change the name.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

MitchMMA

lol yeah the name is kind of odd, but it's all I could think of. It was either that or "Full Throttle MMA" lol.

And I will def look into talking to Jesse about hosting. I only did IPBfree b/c it was quick and easy to set up for the time being.

Cory

You need a hook, for a name. Much like a rap song, the site wont appeal to the types of people you want to attract.

I ran a Indy Wrestling board (boards still alive, I visit about twice a year) with over 2,000 members, but because of the way we presented the place, it got filled with 12-15 year olds out the ass, with no grammar skills and always making stupid posts and shit.

Full Throttle MMA sounds good, but think, when coming up with a name, in your case for boards, always judge the name by, could you tell your friends about it, and they wouldn't laugh?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

MitchMMA

lol it's that bad? I thought it was a pretty decent enough name at the time haha, plus I've already got the banner made.

MitchMMA

I'd also love to have my own site set up too like AO but I have no idea how to go about doing that lol!

I could always bother Judge to make me one, but he's a busy man :P

Jimmy Chisel

Quote from: MitchMMALovesBlondes on December 27, 2008, 11:20:31 AM
lol yeah the name is kind of odd, but it's all I could think of. It was either that or "Full Throttle MMA" lol.

And I will def look into talking to Jesse about hosting. I only did IPBfree b/c it was quick and easy to set up for the time being.

I'd sue if you did. :P

MitchMMA

I'm going to call the forum G-2: The Next Generation in MMA...  :P

Josh

I thought it was a decent name. That's precisely why I did the banner, because I liked the idea of having the name associated with a snake logo. Granted, I'm no web analysis, but I wouldn't call it a poor choice. "Viper" is a powerful name (snake/car attatchments), in my opinion. ???

MitchMMA

Same here Josh lol.

btw thanks again for that banner, it looks fanucking awesome lol!

Josh

No worries, it's Christmas. ;)