Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

MMA Draft Discussion Thread

Started by Midas, January 29, 2010, 05:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

Sorry, I forgot about this in amongst all the mafia stuff.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Malic

Hey I'm in to list been doing some good resurch on my fights hell got my hole card set and who I'm going to take if my guys get taken before me.

Midas

Quote from: Malic on February 04, 2010, 08:37:01 AM
Hey I'm in to list been doing some good resurch on my fights hell got my hole card set and who I'm going to take if my guys get taken before me.

Good man...

Jennifer

As I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm away Friday to Sunday, so if my next turn crops up during that timeframe... well, I haven't flaked, lol.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

I think we can make an acception if notified in advance...perhaps maybe PM one of us your desired picks and when your up well put whose aviable?

Cory

with Enigmatics removed, Dan Henderson is now available.

MMAfanatic

I only use Inet at work fellas, so if I missed a round or tw or three, my apologies.

Cory

realistically....I saw we finish with what ever numbers we have, as its just a first run.

....were 2 down already, and odds say well have 1-2 more before the game is out.

Those who pick continue...those who get removed, their picks now then become available.

So keep picking, and dont be a bitch and no show.

Duckman

Totally.  These people no showing is really beginning to fuck me off.

Why sign up if you can't even come on once a day to check the thread to see if it's your turn?

Shit effort from some people I expected better from.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

MMAfanatic

Quote from: X-Quack on February 09, 2010, 03:51:25 PM
Totally.  These people no showing is really beginning to fuck me off.

Why sign up if you can't even come on once a day to check the thread to see if it's your turn?

Shit effort from some people I expected better from.

Peace

Duckman

Dude.. fuck that attitude. Not everyone makes it a commandment of life to check efedknights on a daily basis.

Cory

Im not always on EFK...but if you signed up for a game that you understand you need to be around for 2 minutes a day, tho its just for fun game, you still have a little obligation to make an effort to participate.....I have spent a good half hour preparing this game, and I wouldn't say it pissed me off, its just frustrating.

I understand where your coming from, but at the end of the day, you signed up, which obligates that you read the rules, which then means you will on average have to make a pick a day, which means that if you can't get net access/forgot then you get removed from the game and waste other peoples time in some form, which in final turn, can be frustrating.

It's like a smaller version of no showing in efedding.

It's not a 'serious' game, but its disrespectful to not show.

Duckman

Quote from: MMAfanatic on February 09, 2010, 04:35:12 PM
Dude.. fuck that attitude. Not everyone makes it a commandment of life to check efedknights on a daily basis.

No fuck you.  Don't come on here and sign up for something if you can't fucking do it.

Just wastes everyone's time and effort.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

MMAfanatic

Cory... you're response was cool. However, as I posted already in a different thread, I do not have access to net daily. Therefore, i do not see the "disrespect".  I do however see disrespect with Duckmans's post and BS attitude. However, this MMA draft is taking a long while and is going to. People are going to miss picks, people aren't going to be on here daily. That my friend is also something you and others need to realize.

It's internet. It's a game. it's not urgent or anything of significant importance.

This is a website dedicated to a fake game which is cool, it gives people something to do. and perhaps not everyone has the option, or wants to be at this site daily. And theres no need to shitty attitudes or posts to be tossed around like that.

Josh

Listen you tarts...

That's it. Just wanted you to think I was gonna say something intelligent. :)

On a more serious note, both parties have fair points. But if you know can't access the net often enough, Fanatic, perhaps you shouldn't participate in the game? Or maybe you should have asked Cory for a deadline of 48 hours for each pick to give you more time?

Sam's Sam and he sometimes gets annoyed. He doesn't take things too seriously as a whole, he just sometimes expects people to share the same enthusiasm as he does. Which isn't wrong, might I add.

To conclude, if you're not able to participate Fanatic it's cool, just try not to make the same mistake again because yeah, it's a fake MMA game but it does sorta mess it up for others which isn't cool. No biggie, no one should be upset about it.