News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Lucha Underground News/Rumors/Results

Started by Fnord, August 28, 2014, 12:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Holy Shit ... epic match

i really like the overall story of Lucha U.  I want to learn more about the amulet
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Chris Stern

Quote from: Black Death on September 16, 2016, 11:19:41 PM
Holy Shit ... epic match

i really like the overall story of Lucha U.  I want to learn more about the amulet

I actually want to know more about how Dario ended up working for Doctor Claw. Oh come on,  I couldn't be the only one who saw that mysterious guy at the beginning of episode one of this season and thought holy crap aztecian doctor claw

Black Death

yeah my same thought also lol

think he was one of the gods ... our least represents them.  The Temple is built to gather death and violence  to strengthen the gods and bring forth there return.

Black Death

plus how did that amulet get broken in half... now is Katrina the little girl in the flashback or is it Captain Vasquez.

Chris Stern

Quote from: Black Death on September 17, 2016, 07:43:05 PM
plus how did that amulet get broken in half... now is Katrina the little girl in the flashback or is it Captain Vasquez.

Well the way the transition was set up, it was Captain Vasquez who was the little girl. Plus Katrina has said she is only 100 something years old way too young to have been around during the time of the Aztecs.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Chris Stern on September 18, 2016, 12:11:48 PM
Well the way the transition was set up, it was Captain Vasquez who was the little girl. Plus Katrina has said she is only 100 something years old way too young to have been around during the time of the Aztecs.

Maybe that's when they met and Katrina back stabbed Vazquez ... 100 year fued bitches!!!!

Black Death

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on September 18, 2016, 04:14:14 PM
Maybe that's when they met and Katrina back stabbed Vazquez ... 100 year fued bitches!!!!

Sounds right ...women hold grudges for a long time. 

Black Death

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on September 18, 2016, 04:14:14 PM
'

Maybe they were once friends , Katrina was corrupted by the dark side to steal the Amulet , being it only works on women. She was only able to one-half of it.   One thing for share the Amulet going to play a big role moving forward.

Black Death

jack it picks up , just keep watching

Black Death

It starts slow  but damn it starts to pick up to explosion

Black Death

might do a viewing party on Friday and run a Lucha Underground marathon, think it would be fun. Have you guys stop in and we can chat about it .

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jack on April 03, 2017, 09:04:26 PM
Ok, so I know that all the hype is around Wrestlemania 33 right now and the post WM Raw that's happening as I type this...but I'm loving Lucha Underground so much it's crazy. Every match is great. Every character is fun to watch. I love that show seems to have a 'regular match' a 'building match' and a 'PPV blow off main event'. The way they layer their stories so that each show has a build and a blow off is awesome. I think I like just about every character as well. So cool.

Again, I'm watching old stuff, so probably a boring post to read (I'm in the middle of Season 1, Ep. 24 which is when they crown the first Trios Champions) and the way the show unfolds is so great. It's simple, but it's perfect. Even the 'surprise' team that comes out...I totally forgot about them!

Also, it's kind of fun to be enjoying WWE 2k17 as I'm watching this because there was so many 'create a wrestler' attire options that I thought were just kind of random boots and tights and wrist bands but now I'm seeing are clearly Lucha Underground wrestlers.

If you have Netflix, you should really check this show out.

Also, I really hope other companies like RoH try going the Netflix route soon. Such a good way to watch wrestling.

Welcome to me years ago. Support the product by buying a season pass on iTunes and get the shows the night they air if you don't get el Rey

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jack on April 12, 2017, 08:23:05 PM
Just finished season one and it was so good. Also just saw episode 1 of season 2 and it set the stage so well!

They only have 2 seasons on Netflix. How many seasons have the done? I don't want to google for fear of spoiling something.

Speaking of:

[spoiler]When Pentagon Jr. breaks Mil Meurtes' arm, I popped harder than I have for any wrestling moment in a long time. No one is safe! I love it! [/spoiler]

We are currently in season 3. They have aired the first half of it with the second half beginning to air soon. If you truly want to support the company by the season pass on iTunes or watch on the el Rey networks

Alex Smiley

Tickets are free but very limited. Season 3 wrapped last year, and there hasn't really been word on Season 4 tapings yet. Honey, if they do more live events outside the Temple, I'll be more than happy to keep you informed!

By the way, I'm stoked for the second half of this season to air because I got to go to a taping last May. A lot of fun, and I low key can't wait to see myself on tv lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Alex Smiley

Wow, I totally missed that. Autocorrect strikes again! Haha

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.