News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Lucha Underground News/Rumors/Results

Started by Fnord, August 28, 2014, 12:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

I'm gonna watch it after Smackdown. I'll let ya know how I feel then. :)

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

We've noted how WWE has had interest in Lucha Underground announcer Melissa Santos, who was backstage at WrestleMania 32 in Dallas. The interest remains but the obvious issue would be what her contract situation with Lucha Underground is.

WWE has apparently had discussions about what they would do with her. One idea mentioned had Alberto Del Rio being re-packaged with Santos as his personal ring announcer, similar to the role Ricardo Rodriguez used to work.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

- The third season of Lucha Underground will premiere on Wednesday, September 7th at 8pm ET on the El Rey Network.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Fnord on July 28, 2016, 09:02:17 PM
- The third season of Lucha Underground will premiere on Wednesday, September 7th at 8pm ET on the El Rey Network.

It aired yesterday and it was totally worth it!

Chris Shields

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on September 08, 2016, 01:36:41 PM
It aired yesterday and it was totally worth it!
I do wish Pentagon Dark would have gone over, but it worked well with what they did and with the post match he still looks like a bad ass.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Chris Shields on September 08, 2016, 03:01:17 PM
I do wish Pentagon Dark would have gone over, but it worked well with what they did and with the post match he still looks like a bad ass.

Rey JUST beat Puma at UL2. Dark showed he can hang but was concentrated on more than just the W.

Chris Shields

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on September 08, 2016, 06:47:16 PM
Rey JUST beat Puma at UL2. Dark showed he can hang but was concentrated on more than just the W.
I was honestly surprised that he beat Puma. I thought they were maybe gonna do a bit of a passing of the torch kind of deal. The match was awesome either way. With Pentagon, I just like him. I was rooting for him to win.

Gravedigger

Is there anywhere you can watch past seasons?

Fnord

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Gravedigger on September 08, 2016, 10:55:38 PM
Is there anywhere you can watch past seasons?

You can also support and get a season pass on iTunes. Worth the buy my friend

Black Death

I watch it , damn good opening to the season and looking forward to seeing more. love the Vamprio / Prince Puma  interaction at the end.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on September 08, 2016, 11:36:34 PM
You can also support and get a season pass on iTunes. Worth the buy my friend

I second this. I bought the season pass on iTunes last year and with apple TV/my computer I watched it in high quality with no ads. I dunno how much it is, but for what i believe is 30+ episodes this season, it's worth it.

Black Death

I pick up el rey just to watch this , Got it on sling tv.  more cable channels less money
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Chris Shields

That weapons of mass destruction match... HOLY SHIT!  ;D ;D ;D :sparta: :vwf: :knight: ;D ;D ;D

Cory

Just finished it epic match. LU is killing it!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?