News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

EFK NFL FANTASY FOOTY 12-13 DISCUSSION

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, June 07, 2012, 04:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

Looking at the league, it is full but it has only been set up as a 6 team league...

I could be wrong but Ian would need to check it

Midas

Yeah I am sure once he is online he will make the league bigger and we will all be able to join... I too got the error message...

Hondo

GOD, did I miss this AGAIN??

Every year, man...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

I think Ian will just open it to MAX......were getting alot of intrest this year

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Midas

Wasn't it maxed out at 16 last year with people being turned down?

Seems like this Fantasy Football League gets allot of interest...

T-Bonizzle

You can open up your league to spill over Midas.

GM Franchise

When need an FBL GM Fantasy Football League. lol  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

If it does open up its numbers I'm interested lilwoodchuck04@yahoo.com

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Settle down before TBone organizes 15 more leagues instead lol.

My bad I needed to change the max cap on the league. So anyone who has received invites already. Ditch them and get ready to receive another. Cory got your PM, but I think your still in the 6 from last season.

Hondo will use your email address on here to invite you mate.

I'll cap the league out as high as I can folks. Shouldnt be a problem. Please try and keep your team name as something 'EFK related' to you so I can keep track of who is who.

Thanks!
Ian!

P.S. Any problems let me know.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

And if all else fails...

[spoiler]Join Here: http://tfwfandefk.league.fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=383745
League ID: 383745
League Password: tfwf4eva [/spoiler]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

League can now hold 20 teams!

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

So it seems we have...

Franchy
Blade
Midas
Powers
Strike
John C.
Bone
Fnord
Cor
Jag
BD
Freshness

leaving us with a required...7 teams for our league to run. So all the folks who said they wanna sign up better do!!!

Arkia Fisk

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS