News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2012-13 NFL Thread

Started by Cory, September 06, 2012, 11:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Have one for college, might as well get another going.

Game one down, both teams looked pretty awful if you tell me, Eagles shouldnt have problems with them this year. Giants played so bad it actually made the Cowgirls look good.

Giants:
- Passing game was horrible. Manning was inaccurate and Cruz couldnt catch anything and Nicks couldnt get open.
- Run game was horrible.....absolutely horrible.
- Giants D-line was top notch as always, but their secondary is trash. You let a 3 in Ogletree embarrass you? Yikes.

Cowgirls:
- Romo was on point, but again I think it falls half an half on him having a good game and the awfulness that was the Giants secondary.
- Murrary looked great, that one big run he had was sick, but that oline needs to step it up to help him out. Hard to judge their strength against a really strong d-line in the GMen, but Murrary put up 100+ on a legit team, even if their only really good at the pass rush.
- Ogletree was a one hit wonder, Austin had one play of relevance and Dez did average.

Not worried based off this performance that my Eagles wont handle both of these teams. Giants looked like either they need to dust off some rust or they;ll be battling with Redskins for bottom of the division and Cowboys are a good matchup for the Eagles. Eagles will attack that o-line with Babin and Cole, got a run stopping LB in DeMeco Ryans, Nnamdi will cover Dez Bryant all day long, Kendricks is fast enough to eliminate the Cowboys 3rd in Ogletree. Miles Austin could be a problem, but based off his performance week 1, no worries.

FUCK THE COWBOYS AND GIANTS.  ;)

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

PS- Big Ups to Witten....unbelievably tough player playing with something like a punctured spleen....always respect that man.

T-Bonizzle

Don't be a jaded fan for one moment. The Cowboys played pretty good. Unfortunately now Cowboy fans can't shut their mouth about the win. They are the worst.

Justin

The Giants are a way better team that their first game.  I will chalk it up to being the first full game of the season.  The Cowboys took advantage of the Giants weakness which is the secondary.  Demarco Murray is a beast and outside of the Giants pass rush the rest of their defense is suspect.

With that being said, the Redskins will win. :)

Doug E Fresh

DeMarco Murray when healthy is top 5. That may be bold to say but that is a power running game that not many teams are prepared for right now.

I have a pickem league with 30 people in it all from work. Not a single one of us took the cowboys LOL

Scott Rage

haha I'm in a Pickem with about 25 peeps from work. and I'm the ONLY one who took the Boys.  :P

Justin

Saints bounty players suspensions have been overturned for now.  It will be interesting how this plays out.

Cory

Murray isnt a top 5 running back. Top 10 yes, but:

1. Arian Foster
2. LeSean McCoy
3. Adrian Peterson
4. MJD
5. Ray Rice

Black Death

I am happy with the win ... It damn good start ... I don't need to throw back into anyone face ... because I know it just one win .  so now we move on to play the Seahawks ... that not going to be easy win. Seahawks have some talent ... it going to be a good game
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Ah cmon BD, I know the Cowboy fan in you.......I'd kill if I could find that HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS VIDEO!

Plus, I think Cowgirls go 2-0. Wares licking his chops at Russel Wilson

GM Franchise

Cowboys looked really good against the Giants. Giants wont be really good for another 4 seasons. Every 4 years under Eli they get good and win a Super Bowl. I expect the trend to continue.

Seahawks will crush them IF Lynch plays. If Marshawn Lynch is out then they are in big trouble but could still pull out the win.

Murray is not top 5. C'mon, man. He has a ways to go before that can be said.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Quote from: Cory on September 07, 2012, 09:54:56 PM
Ah cmon BD, I know the Cowboy fan in you.......I'd kill if I could find that HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS VIDEO!

Plus, I think Cowgirls go 2-0. Wares licking his chops at Russel Wilson

lol... cory I am old school fan ... one win does not make a season ... I am happy we beat the Giants ...

Ware is licking his chops ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Im actually really excited for when Philly meets Dallas....I think better team of them wins the division

GM Franchise

Bills are another team to watch. Think they might win a wild card berth this season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Agree they will go as far as Fitzpatrick will take them