Embrace The World In Gray (Sign Ups)

Started by Alex Smiley, July 16, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

Showdate: August ??, 2018
RP Deadline: August ??, 2018

**NOTE: Once I post the card, I will give everyone a full month to RP. That's the reason the date isn't set just yet; I wanna give a few days for people to sign up.**

Currently scheduled:

A Legend Returns!
Black Death vs Maverick Jones

Also appearing:

- Mark Mania
- True Expert Jack Benevolence
- MDK
- Scorpio
- Michael Thunder??
- And more!

Some extra info on this show:

- There will be a word limit on RPs for this show...and that limit will be 1500 words. Just remember, I judge on quality not quantity, so don't feel like you need to hit 1500 words in order to win.
- When the card is posted, anyone who can write a match can reply to that thread and I'll put you down for a match to write.
- Matches will be no longer than 1000 words.
- Anyone can submit a segment to me via PM, and I'll do my best to fit it into the show; if you have a preference to where it should go, please let me know.
- I intend to have the show put together and ready to post within a day of RP deadline.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Mark Mania

Adam Wrong

MDK would like a proper match this time...

Doug E Fresh

Message me. I would at least like do a segment. Maybe a match if its the right thing.

T-Bonizzle

Yeah BD and I are having a main event match. You can confirm it.

Russ

I can consider an appearance.

Or two. ⚡️.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Alex Smiley

I'm giving this a few more days, as I have a couple "media appearances" to help promote this. By next weekend I'll have the card all ready to go, and y'all will get till the end of August to RP. It'll be fun, promise :)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Rebel Child

Strike

Let's do this thing...Leander can pop in at least for something, be it a segment or more.

Steven

It has been awhile, but Demonico wants in too as discussed.

Rebel Child