News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Scorpio vs Georgie Nickles

Started by Alex Smiley, August 04, 2018, 12:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

This is the place where the burritos...I mean roleplays...go.

RP Deadline: Monday, September 3 @ 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time
RP Word Limit: 1500 words

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Russ

Your Make-Up Is Terrible

Our scene opens to a pair of golden, strappy, extraordinarily-high stiletto heels. The camera pans up, revealing some desert camouflage leggings adorned with golden sequins, to a desert camouflage jacket with golden sequins down the sleeves. Finally we settle upon a face we know all too well - chiselled good looks, layers of make-up, soft golden lipstick, dark and smoky eye shadow; the one and only S-Factor. Sat in what appears to be an art gallery, Scorpio is staring up at an un-seen piece of artwork on the wall with a smirk on his face. All around him are pieces of modern art - some stunning combinations of colours and shapes, others questionable statement pieces, none of them quite as wonderful as the gold-clad wrestler sat in the middle of them all.

The camera pans around, focusing on Scorpio's face, until it's behind him focusing on his perfectly-coiffed blonde hair. Slowly the camera focus changes, pointing over the S-Factor's shoulder to the huge portrait hanging on the wall, the one he is staring so intently at. As the picture comes into focus another familiar face becomes apparent; long mid-blue hair, a lip piercing, eyes framed in harsh black eyeliner, a rebellious smirk on her face... yes, it's a giant portrait of Georgie Nickles.

Slowly Scorpio gets to his feet and struts forward, the golden heels' clicks echoing around the gallery. He looks up at the Rebel Child's face and nods his head slowly, before climbing over the red velvet barricade rope and placing a hand on Nickles' face. Immediately an alarm sounds and an overweight, sweating security guard begins to make his way towards the S-Factor. Scorpio turns and places his hand out, raising a finger in warning...

Scorpio: "Lay one fucking finger on me and you'll be spending the next five years in court. I'll have you know this hair is insured for four million dollars bitch... reckon you can afford that?"

The security guard slows down step by step, reconsidering his options, before he dejectedly leans in to the radio on his shoulder and mutters something about the situation being under control. The alarm fades to silence as the guard walks back to his seat, and Scorpio turns back to the portrait of the Rebel Child. He runs his hand over the picture's face, briefly cupping Nickles' jaw...

Scorpio: "Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie... perhaps if you'd had a touch less pudding and a few less pies you wouldn't have quite so much cellulite..."

He sighs loudly and takes a step back, folding his arms as he gazes up at the picture of Georgie Nickles.

Scorpio: "And here we go round the cycle again... how long has it been now Georgie? Almost a whole decade since we first went toe-to-toe? And here we are... still doing it... still putting on the same old clothes, throwing out the same old moves, trying to prove which of us is better. Clearly the years have been far more kind to one of us, but I guess that's what decades of putting your damn rebellion ahead of a strict skincare routine will do to a woman. It's not an unsalvageable situation sweetheart, there's still some lines a little botox will fix, and I could tweeze those eyebrows back to something resembling style in a matter of minutes."

A wry smile develops over his face as the S-Factor slips a Givenchy handbag off of his shoulder and onto the floor. He crouches down and rummages around inside, pulling out a palette of eye shadow and a few expensive-looking mascaras, eyeliners, and lipsticks. He looks up at the portrait of Nickles and opens some eyeliner first, beginning to draw broad strokes across her face and body.

Scorpio: "You know I've lost count of how many times I've stared across the ring at you. What are we at now darling? Ten... twenty... thirty?! Who's even at the top of the leader board? Me? You? Is it a draw? I honestly couldn't tell you. If there's one thing I learnt years ago it was that you and I will always be the unmoveable object and the irresistible force... obviously I'm the irresistible one and you're the great big unmoveable lump... but we're pretty evenly matched. It makes it exciting going up against you, a genuine threat to my prowess, someone I've actually got to take seriously even if she thinks Jimmy Choo was in the dark match on Mayhem one time, and Donatella Versace managed Fallen Angel for a bit."

With one large flourish he steps back and looks up at the image of the Rebel Child, nodding his head slowly before tossing the eyeliner back into his handbag. Next he opens the palette of eye shadows and reaches in the bag for a brush, sucking his teeth as he chooses which colour to begin with.

Scorpio: "That being said modern history is far more telling than ancient history, and as I seem to recall I pinned your ass to the mat at Chaos Reigns despite all your assurances that you'd come at me with all the fury of... well... a mildly overweight goth hungry to remain relevant. But I guess this time around you won't have the handicap of Gambler's Anonymous Longest-Serving Member and I won't have the advantage of the Cobra and Crème being the heroes they truly are. Perhaps this time we'll be more matched than the last encounter. I'm putting nothing to chance Rebel Child; I know what you can do, I've tasted your Shining Anarchy before... I've felt the mat crash into my back on the wrong end of the Carpe Diem... I know what you can do better than almost anyone. There's a reason you're a former True Expert, there's a reason you punted away some of the worst bastards the TFWF could throw against you... truth is RC I kinda respect you despite it all..."

The People's Camp briefly pauses his Nickles-based artwork and shakes his head, thumbing away some of the make-up, before he changes colour and continues on.

Scorpio: "I know what you can do and I promise you... I swear to you I'm ready to take you on again. That was my first match back in years, and trust me ring rust is absolutely a thing. I could beat you without months of preparation, and now I'm back on form, my body is at its best, my style is even better, and I'm so so so ready for that bell to ring. Let's do this Rebel Child, one more time, not even one last time, just another entry in our epic story. Let's throw each other around the ring, beat the hell out of each other, smash each other  into the mat, crash off the top rope, rip limbs out, pull hair, stamp on joints... let's do it all and see who comes out the winner. Georgie I've missed this... I loved writing shows for the West End, designing clothes, being a fashion icon it's so me... but I've missed the roar of the crowd, the adrenaline when I land an AGR or take you down with a Glitterazi... and I'm ready to feel it again."

Scorpio steps back once again and smiles, before setting down his make-up. The camera pans around to show the image of Georgie Nickles, however now crudely etched on with make-up is a uniform much like that the S-Factor is wearing himself. Drawn on in eyeliner are the words 'Desert Storm', and Nickles is now sporting a beret much like the iconic Che Guevara image.

Scorpio: "So what do you say Rebel Child? Shall we do this... I know you can't resist a rebellion..."

He scoops up his handbag and swings it over his shoulder, before climbing back over the red velvet barricade and strutting away from the image. The camera follows the S-Factor as he walks through the gallery, and as he approaches the security guard we see the man staring back at the image with a quizzical expression on his face. Scorpio smirks slightly as he brushes past the guard, slowly slipping on some designer diamond-encrusted sunglasses...

"I'm doing the woman a favour, her make-up always was terrible..."

Fin.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Rebel Child

The Return of the King of the Desert and the Rebel Child.

Here we go again, Scorpio.  How many more times are we going to have to do this same old song and dance?  After all, you've pointed it out this isn't our first time in the ring, it isn't the second time... Hell, I've lost count and I'm sure you have as well – head injuries are a bitch that way, aren't they?  Let's just say it's enough to know how it goes chapter and verse.  I call you out of shape, a mockery, devastation to old granny fashion and bedazzled t-shirts... You call me the gothy girl who shops at Hot Topic who never grew out of her emo phase, with cellulite for days;  then we go out into that ring and we prove to everyone who shows up to watch live, everyone who tunes in to see it, and those who even pirate it later on Youtube, why we were always known as some of the greatest that the TFWF had to offer.  Why YOU were one of the best in TFWF's long history.

Then... We'll call it a day until we repeat this in a few years like some sort of fucked up Groundhogs Day.. I'll be Bill Murray, you can be the groundhog.

~~

In the not too distant past, the only thing Georgie Nickles had to worry about was how much ring time the students at the wrestling school were getting.  That came to a crashing halt when she had gotten that fated phone call.  The fated phone call that had finally grabbed her by the hand and forced her to come to the stark realization that she was not content with just sitting idly by and teaching.  Not that she didn't love, because she did.  But as it had been said many times by her before, the ring was a cruel mistress, and her resolve could only take so much before it finally snapped.  NOT that she had the strongest of resolves anyways, but that's beside the point.  That one phone call had changed it all that set all of the wheels into motion.  A trip to Atlantic City, then another to Siberia, then finding her feet once more in Chicago and for the brief moment she let herself believe her own lie; that she didn't need to go back out into the ring, that she didn't need to prove anything.  That she was content in Chicago and not chasing the yellow and white lines of the highway like they were the answer to everything.

That's the thing about lies. 

You can only believe them for so long before you finally have had enough.

And that is how we come to the present, Georgie Nickles signed on to the EWC and in all four of her matches came out victorious, undefeated, named the number one contender for the US Championship title.  But there was still something there, something in the back of her mind, which she couldn't quite put her finger on.  Even as she sat on her couch at home recovering from a triple threat match and watching a documentary about the scorpion and how it could regrow its tail.  Even as she heard on the radio that Back Street Boys were going on tour again.  EVEN as she found out that RuPaul's Drag Race was indeed going to have another All-Stars series.  Something... Wasn't right. 

In fact.

Something was missing, but what could it be?

"Don't you have a match in California, little sister?  In that Furry Pro thing?"  Her brother asked her as she flipped through the channels and of all places, it landed on a Steel Panther video which she watched for a few seconds as the overly made up faces of guys who pretended to be amazing 80's musicians pranced around on stage.

"Huh?"  Blinking a few times, she turned her head up to look at Christopher for a long moment.  "Furry..... Oh fucking... fuck."  Her eyes landed on the screen once more, 'that's what it was.  Scorpio," she nodded her head and slowly pushed up to her feet.  "Thanks bro," she would pat her brother on his arm before she disappeared further into the house. 

She had found it.

The something that was missing. 

The unfinished business she had with the King of the Desert. 

Again.

~~

"Let's cut to the chase, shall we, Scorpio?  You and Aaron might have gotten the leg up on me and Sandy back in Siberia in... A match that sometimes I wonder actually was more or less a really bad hallucination or something," Georgie Nickles is seen talking to a small hand held camera that had most assuredly seen better days, she clears her throat as she continues to walk down the sidewalk, passing multiple buildings on a bright and sunny day.  "Anyways.  The point still stands, we lost, you won.  Congratufuckinglations on that Scorps.  You proved that you still got it.  And while you might talk about being reborn in the ring, and getting away from theatrical industry, what have you done since you got back?  I know the answer, but I wanted you to say it, but I know you won't.  Your ego won't allow you to," she shrugs a gentle shoulder.

"The answer is, absolutely nothing of substance, nothing substantial.  Nothing to grab the bull by the horns and ride the win to the finish line since you stepped foot back in the states.  Whereas, my dear Scorpio, I got back into the ring.  I signed on the dotted line with a company, and have been on a hot streak.  Not that that ever meant much to me, unlike you who loves to flaunt your previous title reigns, your previous victories, your previous... record deals," her mouth actually twists up as she says that almost gagging on the words, "you enjoy sitting on your laurels, that's okay sweetheart, it matches the clear heels you love to wear.  But you did nothing with it, you squandered it."  She then pauses for a moment in her steps and tilts her head, "no.  Let me re-phrase that.  You didn't do anything personally with it.  But you did manage something, Scorpio, and you want to know what that is?"  The camera moves in closer to her face, as if she was about to tell a secret, whispering, "you managed to re-ignite that fire inside of me Scorpio.  You set flame to the fuse and unleashed me back into the world of wrestling.  And I know you love to make jokes about my weight, but I'll take it one step further, you made me hungry Scorps.  Hungry for the feel of the canvas, the feel of flesh meeting flesh.  Absolutely ravenous.  So in turn, every single one of my opponents who has become a Casualty for the Cause, has you to thank personally for my return, for their defeats.  Aren't you just such a giving guy?  I'll make sure that they can find you to thank you personally for that, by the by.  After all, one good turn deserves another."

Georgie begins walking once more, it was evident now that she was in Long Beach, California already, no doubt already scoping out the Academia.  "The funny thing is, Scorps, I never lied when I said that you were one of the best that the company had in TFWF, and that when push came to shove, you managed to push harder quite a few times over me.  And you proved that again in Siberia.  I can't say it's because I hadn't been in the ring in a long ass time, because the same could have been said for you," she shook her head, "but the question is.. Scorps.  For all of your talent, all of your bravado and sass... Do you think that you can do it again?  Do you honestly think that you are that fucking lucky?"  Her lips purse as she shook her head, "I don't think so.  Because while you might think you have this one in your Versace handbag, you might want to double-check that clutch because you're going to be found emptyhanded.  You walked out the winner in Siberia, but dear precious Scorpio, you might have skipped out hand in hand with Aaron and Ben De La Crème, but you left with a bright pink target painted on your back."  Georgie stops walking as she stands now in front of the Academia, "and I have you right in my fucking sights.  I have seen you at your worst; I have competed against you at your best and walked away the defeated.  But the one thing that we have always done, the one thing that we will do again is make history when we get into that ring together.  So.. my dear Scorps.. You may have been the King of the Desert Once.. But your reign is over.   Long Live the King.. The King is dead.." Georgie gives a half grin as the camera fades to black.