News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Jack Benevolence vs MDK

Started by Alex Smiley, August 04, 2018, 12:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

This is the place where the burritos...I mean roleplays...go.

RP Deadline: Monday, September 3 @ 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time
RP Word Limit: 1500 words

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Adam Wrong

"He's not coming..."

"He'll be here..."

"I'm telling you he's done..."

Footsteps make their way along the corridor and the man and the woman in suits who were in hushed discussion look at each other fearfully as they draw closer and closer until the office door swings open and M.D.K. stands in the doorway. The WGWF Championship is draped over his shoulder, the clothes are immaculate but the smile on his face... is absent and in place, his visage is flushed from rushing but here he is and he says something that is also out of character for him.

"I'm sorry I'm late..."

They look at each other with eyes wide open as M.D.K. takes his seat opposite the corporate pair from The Experts. He sits down and rests his title on the table. The woman nods at the belt and then smiles at M.D.K.

"Congratulations!"

"Shall we cut out the pleasantries? We're limited here in more than one way and I need to know the purpose of the callback..."

The man flips through a folder he has in front of him and hands different pieces of paper and photos to his partner as she speaks to M.D.K.

"Your... interaction with Mr Azula at Chaos Reigns put a dent in his plans and halted his progress..."

"I'm glad you didn't have the gall to call it a match as that was a fucking farce..."

The two officials look awkward as the M.D.K. that people know and loathe is clearly itching to come out but he suppresses it, swallows his rage and smiles and gestures to the terrified looking associates.

"Please... go on..."

They swallow their fear and continue.

"What happened with Mr Azula was not what any of us wanted. He turned a great opportunity for him to receive his comeuppance into a... circus... He was able to recruit external factors which were... unexpected and while you certainly won, his reach and influence has not been extinguished entirely... And your actions have painted a target onto your back as well."

"What do you mean?"

"You were able to beat Legion, you were able to reunite members of the One Ringed Circus and you tried to put a spanner in the works of Jack Benevolence's return to the top of the mountain. This change in your outlook and attitude has made you a target for those whose way of life you threaten."

"Are you saying that I have never been a threat?"

"I'm saying that you have been a champion of crushing the dreams of those who dare to dream for many years. You have gone out of your way to smash the spirit of the underdogs, hurt the heroes and wound the weak. You have been on the other side of the tracks for so long now that now you are on this side of the tracks, you strike fear into those still over there."

"And let me guess, Benevolence is one of those..."

The man sits forwards at this point.

"Benevolence is the principle figure in all of this. He did not take kindly to your appearance at Chaos Reigns and he certainly doesn't care for your endeavours at stopping his march of progress."

M.D.K.'s head snaps in the direction of the man.

"It didn't work though did it?"

The man's face goes pale as the rage builds on the face of M.D.K. again.

"I'm... I'm..."

Tenegra again swallows his fury again and just glances at the man who is sweating bullets. Then a smile spreads across M.D.K.'s face as he speaks again.

"Calm down... you don't need to panic at offending me... I may have a history of intimidation and a foul nature... but that's not what I'm here for."

The woman takes control of the situation again as she spreads a series of stills of Benevolence from recently in front of M.D.K.

"He's been quite vocal... Had a lot to say about your interference and is looking for some degree of retribution."

"How charming... So for doing the right thing, there are those who seek to punish... I'll have to have eyes in the back of my head."

"Not necessarily..."

This time it's the man who interjects with a photo of his own of an event poster. M.D.K. looks at this and eyes the man cautiously.

"What's this? Fuer... Forz... Fajita Pro?"

"Fuerza Pro... They have an upcoming event and we think it's the perfect opportunity to take fight to Mr Benevolence and face him head on..."

"Why the fu-... why would I do that?"

The rage is suppressed once more and M.D.K. lets the man continue.

"That is the art and beauty of being on this side of the tracks. You take on your problems head on and you can knock them on the head."

M.D.K.'s face flushes for a moment... he appears to go pale and suppresses a cough... and another... and another before he stands up and nods to both of them.

"Forgive me... I have to be excused..."

He grabs a bottle of water from the table with a shaking hand and quickly makes his way from the room. He stumbles his way down the corridor until he sees the elevator at the end. An older chap is the only person inside and his eyes widen as M.D.K. holds onto the door, breathes heavily, and grunts at the old man.

"Move..."

He grabs the old man by the lapels and drags him out of the lift and climbs in himself and as the doors close and the lift moves, he hammers the emergency stop button and breathes deeply. He shakily takes the water and guzzles it and pants heavily before kicking the hell out of the lift as he rants.

"Fucking shit-arse fuck nuggets! Fucking measly fucking peasants telling me how to live my fucking life. Shit cunts!"

He stops and pants some more as we see the result of his tantrum is a heavily dented lift wall. M.D.K. is looking down at the floor but his head slowly moves back up and he smiles as he looks at the camera.

"This new me doesn't sit well with me. I have been trying to suppress my hatred and my bile for the whole damn thing but then I see you holding that True Expert Championship, I see you throwing your weight around... and that bile just fills my throat and gives me the uncontrollable urge to tear you limb from limb."

"I see you flouting the borders between the rules and chaos, I hear your nonsense and I see a lot of myself in you. You Jack... you have been the king of shit mountain for a long, long time now. With you and your sugar daddy fuelling your tomfoolery. I watched on at Chaos Reigns as you bumbled and lucked your way to yet another true Expert Championship. If it wasn't for Doug's devil may care approach, then you wouldn't be holding that title. If it wasn't for Russell White, you would be back to the mediocrity that you have wallowed in since the hibernation of the Experts."

"While you sauntered straight into another championship shot, I was left to put the ass-holes in line again. I was left to play the ring-master in a circus of bullshit."

He would normally have a face of fury by now but instead he pauses, looks down... and a mellow smile creeps across his face.

"But that to me was perfect... While you still NEED a trinket to make yourself feel special, while you still need a shiny trophy to make yourself feel big, I have transcended that to be the enforcer of professional wrestling... I have evolved past the desire for glory and now take satisfaction from grinding those that deserve it into nothing more than dog-food."

"You might be king of shit mountain Jackie Boy... but I am M.D.K... and at Embrace the World in Grey... you will realise that despite the trinkets and the shiny-shinies, you are still going to look truly... and utterly... INFERIOR!"

He eyes the camera with a smile of serenity... As the lift rattles to life, the door opens... and the scene draws to a close.