Lucha Underground News/Rumors/Results

Started by Fnord, August 28, 2014, 12:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drama Queen

Quote from: Cory on March 30, 2016, 04:59:17 PM
WTF is Hulu?

It's a Netflix type thing but specializes in current series (for example Gotham or the 100), it will air the episode 24 hours after it premiers on regular tv.

Raw and Smackdown are great to watch on Hulu because they are condensed to 90 minutes.

But yeah, I have Netflix, Hulu and Amazon Prime, the combined cost still being much cheaper than cable, I don't know how cable companies are still in business tbh.

Any, sorry for going off-topic, hope that answers your question Cory.

Cory

Hmm, its not available here in Canada...which leads me to assume its a US only service....man I hope they can land Netflix instead and reach a far broader audience.

....or watch them land Netflix and still get the strict availability laws where its still US only.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Drama Queen

Quote from: Cory on March 30, 2016, 07:29:56 PM
Hmm, its not available here in Canada...which leads me to assume its a US only service....man I hope they can land Netflix instead and reach a far broader audience.

....or watch them land Netflix and still get the strict availability laws where its still US only.

It's not unheard of for shows and movies to be on both services. But when it comes to shows, Netflix has a waiting period, then dumps an entire series at a time. I assume Netflix would be interested in buying the first season of LU, and then get the second a month or two after it has aired... whereas Hulu would be showing an episode every week, but does not keep an archive of past episodes for all shows (especially if the Netflix has access to older episodes)

Seems to me LU should try reach a deal with both companies.

Chris Shields

I can finally watch Lucha Underground on TV. Switched over to Time Warner and they have El Rey (I lost AXS TV and Pop, so no NJPW or TNA). On Demand only had the episode from 2 weeks ago, so I still haven't watched the Aztec Warfare one, but I watched tonight and I really enjoyed it. I've kind of kept up with it, but I haven't watched every episode because the streams I found were either low quality or had ads out the ass. Now though, I'll be watching it on a weekly basis.

Fnord

http://watchwrestling.to/ has the Lucha show ever week to view. I've watched it here with no problems as of late.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

- Lucha Underground star King Cuerno was reportedly offered a spot in WWE's Global Cruiserweight Series tournament and wanted to go but AAA and Lucha Underground wouldn't give him the OK. Cuerno is signed to a seven-season deal but wasn't at the season three tapings and hasn't wrestled for AAA since March 4th.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Cory

Quote from: Fnord on March 31, 2016, 11:03:33 AM
http://watchwrestling.to/ has the Lucha show ever week to view. I've watched it here with no problems as of late.

this, use this for NXT as well. Only thing thats annoying is you cant fullscreen

BamBamBunglow

MVP says he's heading to Lucia Underground. Colour me interested.

Fnord

Cory

Quote from: BamBamBunglow on April 01, 2016, 02:02:01 PM
MVP says he's heading to Lucia Underground. Colour me interested.

What color is that? BLACK!

RACIST!!!

Fnord

- Lucha Underground announcer Melissa Santos was among those backstage for WrestleMania 32 last night. PWInsider notes that there was talk a few weeks back of WWE having interest in her.

Fnord

- Ivelisse, who suffered a similar fate last year, announced on Twitter this weekend that she'd sustained another fracture of her leg. Ivelisse was kept as an on screen character for Lucha Underground while injured.

¿PapaPancho?

Gravedigger

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Gravedigger on April 09, 2016, 05:41:41 PM
Where do they do the tapings?

Warehouse in Boyle Heights.

Season 3 is gonna be interesting.