News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Favorite Movie Quotes

Started by The Murph, August 03, 2008, 03:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Murph

I'm just gonna start with Full Metal Jacket. There are so many damn quotes in this movie lol.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddam common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Bullshit. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles. You will give your rifle a girl's name because this is the only pussy you people are going to get. Your days of finger-banging ol' Mary J. Rottencrotch through her pertty pink panties are over! You're married to this piece. This weapon of iron and wood. And you will be faithful. Port, hut!

Da Nang Hooker: Hey, you got girlfriend Vietnam? Me so horny. Me love you long time.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! NOW! MOVE IT! I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, IF IT SHORT-DICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO!

Private Joker: My thoughts drift back to erect nipple wet dreams about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the Great Homecoming Fuck Fantasy. I am so happy that I am alive, in one piece and short. I'm in a world of shit... yes. But I am alive. And I am not afraid.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: [Hartman gives a speech to the graduating recruits] Today, you people are no longer maggots. Today, you are Marines. You're part of a brotherhood. From now on until the day you die, wherever you are, every Marine is your brother. Most of you will go to Vietnam. Some of you will not come back. But always remember this: Marines die. That's what were here for. But the Marine Corp lives forever. And that means YOU live forever.

And here is one that everyone uses and is one of the most used quotes in movies.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?
Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high.

Cory

"Say Hello to my little fren" (Al Pacino, Scarface)
"I came to this county with only my word and my balls, and I dont break either of them" (Al Pacino, Scarface)

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

This movie right here is one of my fav movies of all time ...I been looking to get it for a while  

Split Second (1992)  Rutger Hauer and Kim Cattrall ,  

for those who had not seen it here a quick synopsis - year 2008 In a futuristic London, the rising sea levels mean that large areas are under feet of water. Hauer plays a cop who previously lost his partner  and now that killer has come back for him.

Captain: Are you telling me there's something running around loose in the city, ripping out people's hearts and eating them so he can take their souls back to hell?
Dick Durkin: Looks that way.
Stone: Hallelujah.

Dick Durkin: I don't think this thing thinks it's Satan, I think this thing IS Satan.
Stone: Well Satan is in deep shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dick Durkin: I saw a rat, so I shot it.
Stone: You shot my kitchen, that's what!
Dick Durkin: I missed the rat
Stone: [holding up the tail of a rat not attached to much else] You mean this one?
Dick Durkin: Cool!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stone: [Walking up to a barking guard Rottweiler, he takes out his badge and shoves it in front of the dog] Police, dickhead.

Stone: The only thing we know for sure is that he's *not* a vegetarian.

Dick Durkin: I think he's a psychotic with a psychopathic personality.

Michelle: It bit me!

Thrasher: [to Stone] Get the fuck out of my office.

Stone: Did you see him?
Dick Durkin: That wasnae a him, that was a fucking it!

Stone: [to Durkin while grabbing his necktie] Have you been following me?
Thrasher: Damn right he has! Paranoid people with guns are a menace to society!
Stone: [to Thrasher while pulling Durkin forward by his necktie] You'd be paranoid too if you had a dipshit like this following you!

Best line in the whole movie

Dick Durkin: We need to get bigger guns. BIG FUCKING GUNS!

Love this film
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Excaligore

Hot Shots:

Topper Harley: My father used to say that not playing to win is like sleeping with your sister. Sure she's a great piece of tail, with a blouse full of goodies, but... it's just illegal. Then you get into that whole inbred thing. Kids with no teeth who do nothing but play the banjo... eat apple sauce through a straw... pork farm animals.

The Murph

These are from the original Dawn of the Dead. Some of these quotes are simply legendary. And a couple were even used over in the remake.

Peter: Something my granddad used to tell us. You know Macumba? Voodoo. My granddad was a priest in Trinidad. He used to tell us, "When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth."

Dr. Foster: Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills! The people it kills get up and kill!

Dr. Millard Rausch, Scientist: [on Emergency Television Network] If there was ever a time a decision had to be made, it's now, now! Someone's got to come up with a plan!

Black Death

Scarface  you got to go with these quotes here ,  some of the best

Frank Lopez: Lesson number one: Don't underestimate the other guy's greed!
[laughing]
Elvira Hancock: Lesson number two: Don't get high on your own supply.

Tony Montana: I'm Tony Montana! You fuck with me, you fuckin' with the best!

Frank Lopez: Hey, Tony. Remember when I told you when you first started working for me, the guys that last in this business, are the guys who fly straight. Low-key, quiet. But the guys who want it all, chicas, champagne, flash... they don't last.
Tony Montana: [scoffs] You finished? Can I go?
Frank Lopez: Yes, I'm finished.
[Tony exits, shrugging with indifference]

Tony Montana: Me, I want what's coming to me.
Manny: Oh, well what's coming to you?
Tony Montana: The world, chico, and everything in it.

Tony Montana: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.

Cory

I was going to put that last quote in, damn this movie was epic.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

TheNthDegree

I concur with those Scarface quotes ^_^

"I have a new idea for a game show - it's called the Old Game. You have 3 old men with loaded guns on stage. They look back at their life, what they accomplished ... the winner is the one who doesn't blow his brains out. He gets a refrigerator." - Chuck Barris, Confessions of a Dangerous Mind

"Ohhh Shiiiiiiiit" - Data, Star Trek: Generations

"With my dying breath, I spit at thee. From hell's heart ... I stab at thee!" - Khan, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan

"Io fei gibetto a me de mie case. I make my own home be my gallows." - Hannibal, Hannibal

"Ummm ... Ummm guys I ...I'll ... yeah I'll make it work." - Livingston Dell, Ocean's Thirteen (<3 Livingston!)

"So why are you following me. Isn't your user gonna miss you?"
"No."
"Wait...I'M your user?"
"Yes!"
"Great. Another mouth to feed..."
"Yes! Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!" - Flynn & Bit, Tron

Tim-Æ

Patrick Bateman: You'll have to excuse me, I'm late for a luncheon with Cliff Huxtible.

American Psycho

Black Death

I love Tron ...always wonder how  it would be like if it was done today...would love a remake or tron 2.0 

Master Control Program: I've got a little challenge for you, Sark - a new recruit. He's a tough case, but I want him treated in the usual manner. Train him for the games... let him hope for a while... and blow him away.
Sark: You've got it. I've been hopin' you'd send me somebody with a little bit of guts... what kind of program is he?
Master Control Program: He's not any kind of program, Sark. He's a User.
Sark: [shocked] A User!?
Master Control Program: That's right. He pushed me in the real world. Somebody pushes me, I push back, so I brought him down here.
[pause]
Master Control Program: What's the matter, Sark? You look nervous.
Sark: Well, I - it's just - I don't know, a User, I mean... Users wrote us. A User even wrote you!
Master Control Program: No one User wrote me. I'm worth millions of their man-years!
Sark: What if I can't--
Master Control Program: You rather take your chances with me? Want me to slow down your power cycles for you?
Sark: [struggling] Wait! I need that!
Master Control Program: Then pull yourself together. Get this clown trained. I want him in the Games until he dies playing. Acknowledge.
Sark: [weakly] Acknowledged, Master Control.
Master Control Program: End of line.

Ed Dillinger: If you've seen one Consumer Electronics Show, you've seen them all.

Kevin Flynn: It's time I leveled with you. I'm what you guys call a User.
Yori: You're a User?
Kevin Flynn: I kinda took a wrong turn somewhere.

Guard: Vacate entry port, program! I said, move!
Kevin Flynn: Hey! Look, if this is about those parking tickets, I can explain everything, okay?

Kevin Flynn: You were never much for small talk, were you?
[to Alan]
Kevin Flynn: She still leave her clothes all over the floor?
Lora: Flynn!
Alan Bradley: No!
Lora: Alan!
Alan Bradley: I mean, not that often.
Lora: Now you can see why all his friends are 14 years old!

Tron: If you are a user, then everything you've done has been according to a plan.
Kevin Flynn: Ha! You wish!

Kevin Flynn: Look, just so I can tell my friends what this dream is about, okay, where am I?
Ram: You're a... guest of the Master Control Program.
Kevin Flynn: Oh, great.
Ram: They're going to make you play video games.
Kevin Flynn: No sweat. I play video games better than anybody

Sark: You certainly are persistant, Tron.
Tron: I'm also better than you!

Black Death

Airplane ...one of the most fun films ever made... so many lines  here A few

First Jive Dude: Shit man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?
Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.
First Jive Dude: I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say?
Second Jive Dude: UH...
First Jive Dude: Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.
Second Jive Dude: Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.
First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em.
First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em
First Jive Dude: Cold got to be. You know? Shiiiiit.

Ted Striker: My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow. We're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar.
Elaine Dickinson: When will you be back?
Ted Striker: I can't tell you that. It's classified.

Steve McCroskey: This fog is getting thicker.
Johnny: And Leon is getting laaaaarrrrrger.

Rumack: You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital.
Elaine Dickinson: A hospital? What is it?
Rumack: It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

Captain Oveur: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?

Ted Striker: Because of my mistake, six men didn't return from that raid.
Elaine Dickinson: Seven. Lieutenant Zip died this morning.

Ted Striker: It's Lieutenant Hurwitz. Severe shell-shock. Thinks he's Ethel Merman.
Lieutenant Hurwitz: [singing] You'll be swell, you'll be great. Gonna have the whole world on a plate. Startin' here, startin' now. Honey, everything's comin' up roses...
Ted Striker: War is hell.

Rumack: Elaine, you're a member of this crew. Can you face some unpleasant facts?
Elaine Dickinson: No.

[Thinking to himself]
Ted Striker: I've got to concentrate...
[his thoughts echo]
Ted Striker: concentrate... concentrate... I've got to concentrate... concentrate... concentrate... Hello?... hello... hello... Echo... echo... echo... Pinch hitting for Pedro Borbon... Manny Mota... Mota... Mota...

Reporter: What kind of plane is it?
Johnny: Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels and it looks like a big Tylenol.

Rex Kramer: Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Steve McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit drinking.

Steve McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smoking.

Steve McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

Steve McCroskey: Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines

[as the plane prepares to take off]
Hanging Lady: Nervous?
Ted Striker: Yes.
Hanging Lady: First time?
Ted Striker: No, I've been nervous lots of times.

Roger Murdock: Flight 2-0-9'er, you are cleared for take-off.
Captain Oveur: Roger!
Roger Murdock: Huh?
Tower voice: L.A. departure frequency, 123 point 9'er.
Captain Oveur: Roger!
Victor Basta: Request vector, over.
Captain Oveur: What?
Tower voice: Flight 2-0-9'er cleared for vector 324.
Roger Murdock: We have clearance, Clarence.
Captain Oveur: Roger, Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
Tower voice: Tower's radio clearance, over!
Captain Oveur: That's Clarence Oveur. Over.
Tower voice: Over.
Captain Oveur: Roger.
Tower voice: Roger, over!
Roger Murdock: What?
Captain Oveur: Huh?
Victor Basta: Who?

Ted Striker: Surely you can't be serious.
Rumack: I am serious... and don't call me Shirley.

Rumack: Captain, how soon can you land?
Captain Oveur: I can't tell.
Rumack: You can tell me. I'm a doctor.
Captain Oveur: No. I mean I'm just not sure.
Rumack: Well, can't you take a guess?
Captain Oveur: Well, not for another two hours.
Rumack: You can't take a guess for another two hours?

Captain Oveur: You ever been in a cockpit before?
Joey: No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
Captain Oveur: You ever seen a grown man naked?

Joey: Wait a minute. I know you. You're Kareem Abdul-Jabar. You play basketball for the Los Angeles Lakers.
Roger Murdock: I'm sorry son, but you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Roger Murdock. I'm the co-pilot.
Joey: You are Kareem. I've seen you play. My dad's got season tickets.
Roger Murdock: I think you should go back to your seat now Joey. Right Clarence?
Captain Oveur: Nahhhhhh, he's not bothering anyone, let him stay here.
Roger Murdock: But just remember, my name is ROGER MURDOCK. I'm an airline pilot.
Joey: I think you're the greatest, but my dad says you don't work hard enough on defense. And he says that lots of times, you don't even run down court. And that you don't really try... except during the playoffs.
Roger Murdock: The hell I don't. LISTEN KID. I've been hearing that crap ever since I was at UCLA. I'm out there busting my buns every night. Tell your old man to drag Walton and Lanier up and down the court for 48 minutes.

there are more ...it just a laugh a mintue ...  :D

TheNthDegree

THERE'S A SEQUEL TO TRON. :D

It was announced at ComicCon. BWAAAAH (aka it has Jeff Bridges in it and I am totally freaking out)

Black Death

happy happy joy joy happy happy joy joy

;D

Black Death

my second fav, funny movie     Spaceballs the movie

Dark Helmet: What did you do? You turned it off!
Colonel Sandurz: Turned off what? I just turned off the screen.
Dark Helmet: No, you didnt! You turned off the movie!

Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?
Colonel Sandurz: Now. You're looking at now sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.
Dark Helmet: What happened to then?
Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.
Dark Helmet: When?
Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now, now.
Dark Helmet: Go back to then!
Colonel Sandurz: When?
Dark Helmet: Now.
Colonel Sandurz: Now?
Dark Helmet: Now!
Colonel Sandurz: I can't.
Dark Helmet: Why?
Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.
Colonel Sandurz: Just now.
Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
Colonel Sandurz: Soon.
Dark Helmet: How soon?
Video Operator: Sir!
[Dark Helmet has becomed far too confused and everyone now ignores him even though he's center screen]
Dark Helmet: What?
Video Operator: We've identified their location.
Dark Helmet: Where?

Video Operator: It's the moon of Vega.
Colonel Sandurz: Good work. Set a course and prepare for our arrival.
Video Operator: At 1900 hours, sir.
Colonel Sandurz: By high noon tomorrow they will be our prisoners.
Dark Helmet: Who?

[playing with his dolls]
Dark Helmet: [in Dark Helmet voice] And now Princess Vespa, I have you in my clutches, to have my wicked way with you, the way I want to.
[In Vespa voice]
Dark Helmet: No, no, go away, I hate you! And yet... I find you strangely attractive.
[in D.H. voice]
Dark Helmet: Of course you do! Druish princesses are often attracted to money and power, and I have both, and you *know* it!
[in V. voice]
Dark Helmet: No, no, leave me alone!
[in D.H. voice]
Dark Helmet: No, kiss me!
[V]
Dark Helmet: No! Stop!
[D.H]
Dark Helmet: Yes, yes!
[V]
Dark Helmet: Oh, oh, oh! Ohhhh, your helmet is so big!
[Lord Helmet is playing with his dolls in his quarters when Col Sandurz bursts in]
Colonel Sandurz: Lord Helmet!
Dark Helmet: WHAT?
[Helmet gathers up his dolls]
Colonel Sandurz: You're needed on the bridge sir!
Dark Helmet: Knock on my door! Knock next time!
Colonel Sandurz: Yes, sir!
Dark Helmet: Did you see anything?
Colonel Sandurz: No, sir! I didn't see you playing with you dolls again.
[Sandurz closes the door]
Dark Helmet: Good!

Dark Helmet: So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Princess Vespa: Now listen you...
Lone Starr: You listen. On this ship, you're to refer to me as 'idiot', not 'you captain'. I mean, you know what I mean.
Princess Vespa: And you will not call me 'you'. You will never address me as 'you'. You will call me 'your royal highness'.
Lone Starr: You are royal pain in the...
Barf: Whoa, hold it, time.

Colonel Sandurz: Prepare ship for ludicrous speed! Fasten all seatbelts, seal all entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall, cancel the three ring circus, secure all animals in the zoo!

Dark Helmet: You have the ring, and I see your Schwartz is as big as mine. Let's see how well you handle it.

Dark Helmet: Careful you idiot! I said across her nose, not up it!
Laser Gunner: Sorry sir! I'm doing my best!
Dark Helmet: Who made that man a gunner?
Major Asshole: I did sir. He's my cousin.
Dark Helmet: Who is he?
Colonel Sandurz: He's an asshole sir.
Dark Helmet: I know that! What's his name?
Colonel Sandurz: That is his name sir. Asshole, Major Asshole!
Dark Helmet: And his cousin?
Colonel Sandurz: He's an asshole too sir. Gunner's mate First Class Philip Asshole!
Dark Helmet: How many asholes do we have on this ship, anyway?
[Entire bridge crew stands up and raises a hand]
Entire Bridge Crew: Yo!
Dark Helmet: I knew it. I'm surrounded by assholes!
[Dark Helmet pulls his face shield down]
Dark Helmet: Keep firing, assholes!

Tim-Æ

"I can't believe Bryce prefers Van Patten's card over mine." - Patrick Bateman