Bon Jovi- Best Band of all time bar Led Zeppelin??

Started by Quadzilla, August 04, 2008, 05:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quadzilla

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Kendell Smith

Bon Jovi in the same sentence as Led Zeppelin... :(

TaNK

Agreed.. never could get into Led Zeppelin.

"On a steel horse I ride.. Wanted.. Dead or Alive!"

Pure Awesomeness.

Ally

Quote from: Kendell Smith on August 04, 2008, 06:19:11 PM
Bon Jovi in the same sentence as Led Zeppelin... :(

I came here to mention this same thing.

Other bands which would be disgusted include...Pink Floyd, The Who, Rolling Stones, Great White, ooooh i could go on.

I never make predictions, and I never will.

Quadzilla

By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Ally

Pink Floyd thinks you're just another brick in the wall and Syd Barrett thought you where after his turkeys.

Legendary men, experimental, not to everyones taste. Syd Barrett was a legend all the way up to his death, crazy or not.

Little known fact, ive seen Bon Jovi at the City of Manchester Stadium, Eastlands. They where alreet, just not on a Zep standard. :)

T Jay

Quote from: TaNK on August 05, 2008, 01:15:03 AM
Agreed.. never could get into Led Zeppelin.

"On a steel horse I ride.. Wanted.. Dead or Alive!"

Pure Awesomeness.

TaNK, didn't you and I, and a few others already have the great Bon Jovi discussion in the shout box one night. Some people are just to late! lol

Ally

TaNK, didn't you and I, and a few others already have the great Bon Jovi discussion in the shout box one night. Some people are just to late! lol
[/quote]

Damn you timezones!

Quadzilla

Best Jovi gig I've been to was at the o2 Arena in Greenwich.

It was their first Arena gig for like 15 years or something daft, and they opened the place up. It was amazing. :cool:

I <3 Jovi.

Ally

They where fun, played shout by shirley bassey and the place was jumping. Nickleback supported, it was free so i cant complain! :)

KenFucious

Bon Jovi = bitchin

Zeppelin = fuckin gnarly

but the greatest band in my opinion? One word says it all...

Freebird

T Jay