News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NFL Debate #11: Smith v/s Kaepernick

Started by Cory, November 23, 2012, 12:37:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Its true, but TBH I dont think had Smith been playing the result been any different.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Smith couldn't score a TD against the Ravens last year. Kaepernick did it a couple of times. It would have stayed a blow-out with Smith under center rather than Kaepernick mounting a comeback. Frankly the Niners have scored more points with Kaepernick under center than Smith. Not only is his passing game comparable to Smith's, but his running game not only opens up his passing game, but also makes Gore a much better runner, because now defenses have to guess between a Kaepernick throw, a Kaepernick run, and a Gore run. Gore is putting up better numbers with Kaepernick as his QB.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I dont doubt for a second you fellas are correct and he showed some stuff, though I am still not convinced he is more than a younger version of Vick on a wickedly good team.

I think though the decision to bench him when he was winning is what is key here. If the Niners were losing then there is zero argument, but the fact they were winning, Smithy never got back in and Kaper didnt win the Superbowl...you will get that debate.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'