Batman Vs. Superman thoughts (SPOILERS ALL OVER)

Started by Triple B, March 25, 2016, 05:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Quote from: Gates on April 25, 2016, 02:08:13 PM
I think Eisenberg would have made a great Riddler or something like.

There you go...that would work better
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Chris Shields

Black Death

The sad part is I can not enjoy the film at all , It just get some many  small things wrong about the characters so they can fit it into a story they want to tell.The story was such a jumble mess and all over the place.   The nerd inside me can not let those things past. I will admit there were some cool acton scenes, Affleck did a great job as Batman in the fights, his preformance was not the problem. Cavill did a good job also , but he did not have to do much.  Gadot was ok as WW , but also did not have much to offer so can not really past judgement yet on her.  I hate , hated ... god I hated Eisenberg as Lex Luthor, everytime he was on screen it made me groan and want to bang my head against the wall.  He hatred of superman was not really made clear and what he did say made no sense. Plus it same like at the end  the writers change there mind and they made it like he was paving the way for Darkseid. Which again really makes no sense. 

Also why pull the Death of Superman storyline out now, you just rebooted him last movie and now you killed him, You pretty much just killed any solo movies. I sat there, watch his death scenes and felt ...nothing , nothing at all.  Hell when they did the animated movie Superman/Doomday I started to tear up when they had those scenes . how can a animated movie have more emotional substance than a live action movie , because it was not set up right.

Plus Lex knew who Superman was , hell everyone same to know who superman was expect the one person who should have known Batman. He Batman , he not going to go into a fight not know everything about the guy he going to fight. Yeah he knew enough get the Kyptonite , but nothing else .  Also how the hell does supes save Lois all the time , but when his mom in trouble , nothing , come on movie you can not have it both ways. either he would know the screams of his mom and Lois  or not at all .

I could go on and on ... oh they fucking killed Mercy and Jimmy Olsen ... What the Fuck...

God I hate this movie so damn much

oh p.s.  They bury Clark Kent ... so any other Superman movies or any future movies ie Justice League ,  he can not be Clark Kent anymore because he was reported killed and bury in Smallville ...  How they going to explain to the world that Clark Kent is back and Superman happen to return also.  every other incarnation of Supes death , Clark was reported missing and nobody found... did someone not proof read this part. They put themsevles into a corner they can not get out of
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

I saw the movie getting bad flack so said "Nope not going to watch" then just put it out of my mind.