News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Rockets (Boston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

T-Bonizzle

Thanks Coach. Here's the line-up sheet, I think business is good for the week.

Main Event - Platinum Percy James
Semi-Main Event - Caleb McKinney
Tag Team #1 - Ben Armstrong
Tag Team #2 - Crimson Blade
Opener - Mr. Steele
Women - Amy Anderson
Bench - Ceasar
Sparring - Carter Sawyer

LOCK IN

T-Bonizzle

Rocket's Press Conference

On Last Week's Events
Another great win by this team, and despite TCW doing it's best to screw with one of our stars, we are still at the top of the league. No one can stop us, the best has yet to come.

On the News Story
I think it's complete bullshit that the referee had the gall to count an illegal pin against McKinney. This isn't the first time a TCW official has allowed some rule-breaking by the opposing team go unpunished. Maybe the league is purposely trying to screw over the best team to generate headlines, I don't know. But results like this won't continue to go unchallenged by this organization.

Around the League
GM Death and The Rebels are in for a rude awakening if they can't get Donnie Temple to suit up for them against us this week. He's allowing his star player to forfeit matches and that's disgraceful. If Temple was a real competitor he wouldn't lie down in the middle of the ring like that. As a wrestling fan I'd be ashamed to see that display and demand a refund.

On Next Week
We face The Rebels, and let's face it, they are spiraling out of control. The only way they are winning any matches against us this week is if yet another TCW official screws over one of my guys.

T-Bonizzle

"The win was a little closer for comfort than I would have liked, but it was a win nonetheless. Barton cheating aside...should we be concerned about the result of the tag match? I know anything can happen....but Bradley and Washington aren't exactly world beaters."

Mike Powers

I think it was a blip on the radar personally.  They just looked like they had a bad day out there.

T-Bonizzle

You know we're 3 and 0, and I don't want to fix what ain't broken, but I want to find a way to work in Ceasar and Swayer into the line-up. Is anyone looking tired at this stage of the season?

Mike Powers

Everyone looks fresh to me boss.

T-Bonizzle

Thanks Coach, I'm going to let you head down to practice.

--------------------

Have Caleb McKinney come on up.

"Hey Caleb. Obviously you, I, and pretty much everyone knows how bullshit your match last week was. I just wanted to make sure you are focused and ready to put a beating on whoever The Rebels cart out to the ring this week. Are you good to go?"

Mike Powers

Are you kidding me?  Feet on the damn ropes?  What a buncha bullshit boss.   

T-Bonizzle

"I know you're mad, but are you focused? Focused enough to take advantage of a match-up mismatch against Donnie Temple in the Main Event this week?"

Mike Powers

Finally!!  Glad you came to your senses boss, and put me in the Main Event this week.  Can't WAIT to see the look on Percy's face when he finds out! 

CALEB LEAVES YOUR OFFICE, HUGE SMILE ON HIS FACE

T-Bonizzle

Dave go and fetch Percy James for me.

------------------------

"Hey Captain how is everything going? I have made the decision to adjust the line-up this week to take advantage of mis-matches I see in our event against the Rebels this week. I want you to face Jackson Cage. Yes this is the semi-main event slot, but this is not about slighting you, it's about providing the best line-up to ensure this team goes 4-0. Any questions?"

Mike Powers

Hang on a second, I must have a stray hair or two dangling down over my ears - still adjusting to my new stylist you see. 

It SOUNDED like you said you were demoting me to the semi-main event slot, but I know that that can't be true, because that is just CRAZY talk.

T-Bonizzle

"It's not a demotion. You're still The Captain and the man on this team. It is simply a one week adjustment in order to provide us the best possible match-up against The Rebels. This is not a decision I have made lightly. It's a decision I have made with the team's best interest in mind. I know as the Captain of this team you will set a professional example and beat the hell out of Jackson Cage this week."

Mike Powers

Here is what I am hearing.  "It isn't a demotion, I'm just taking you out of the main event because I've lost my ever-loving mind". 

Moving me out of the main event is like going to Supercuts.  Not a good idea.