News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Rockets (Boston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

"Oh God no, I wouldn't want to subject anyone to Supercuts. I've got a private stylist I see about once a week. Though obviously it takes a team to get your hair looking like that, right?"

Mike Powers

Of course!  I have an international team of stylists on standby to perfectly tame my coif!

T-Bonizzle

"Hmmm, makes me think we need to get you on some print circulations. You've ever been on the cover of a popular magazine before?"

Mike Powers

Instyle, Shimmer, Hype Hair, and Dog Fancy.

T-Bonizzle

"Dog Fancy? Tell me there's a story behind that one!"

Mike Powers

It was their 25th anniversary issue, and they had celebrities come in and help to groom some show dogs.  They tried to give me a shih zu, but I told them that there was NO WAY I'd be caught dead with a furball like that.  In the end, I helped groom Daisy, a border collie.  She won best in show that year, naturally.

Wrestling ain't all I like you know!!  I have other interests, and I happen to like dogs with long flowing hair!!

T-Bonizzle

"Of course. I think I'll need to get in touch of one of these magazines, see if we can't get you featured again. It'd be a great opportunity for this organization. I'll start as soon as next week.

Thanks Captain, I think that's all I need from you. Head on back down to practice."

--------------------

"Dave, here's the lock in sheet, send it to the coaches."

Main Event - Caleb McKinney
Semi-Main Event -  Platinum Percy James
Tag Team #1 - Ben Armstrong
Tag Team #2 - Crimson Blade
Opener - Mr. Steele
Women - Amy Anderson
Bench - Ceasar
Sparring - Carter Sawyer

LOCK IN

T-Bonizzle

Rocket's Press Conference

On Last Week's Events
"It was a tough loss to swallow. I put the line-up out there I thought had the best chance to succeed, and I was wrong. These guys are wrestling great, this week's loss is on me 100%, I misread the situations."

On the News Story
"Like I said it was a tough loss. Some of our guys have been really tearing it up. The Rebels just caught us off the back of Donnie Temple. He's a great wrestler and good on GM Death for getting the best out of him. Next time we face The Rebels though, we'll crush them."

Around the League
"GM Franchise's house is not in order. I'm shocked Kamikaze Lee attacked Coach Masuka, I think the whole league is. Even though we're facing The Wildcats this week, I hope Franchise does the right thing and disciplines Kamikaze Lee. GM Franchise needs to send a message to the league that uncouth behavior like that will not be tolerated by TCW."

On Next Week
"Wildcats have some momentum coming into this week, but we'll be ready. Despite a tough loss we still have the best head-to-head splits in the league, and that's because we're the best team in the league. We'll get back on course, and that starts with a win against the Wildcats."

T-Bonizzle

"Damn that's a tough loss to swallow Coach. I know the locker room has been tense ever since the event. How are things at this moment?"

Mike Powers

Tense doesn't even begin to describe it boss.

T-Bonizzle

"Let's break it down, I think the match-up against the Rebels was very winnable. Crimson and Ben picked up another loss. I know they were facing a great tag team, but I'm starting to get concerned about them. I'm also getting concerned by opposing teams using run-ins to take wins away. I thought Amy was handling Tigress, but a run-in cost her, and possibly us the entire match. But first your thoughts on Crimson and Ben?"

Mike Powers

Gibson and Wynn are probably the top duo in the entire league.  Those guys are carrying the Rebels on their backs, along with Temple.  It wouldn't surprise me if they went undefeated the whole year, they are that good.  I think that Armstrong and Blade just ran into a buzzsaw this week.

T-Bonizzle

"Alright. Secondly the run-in problem...it finally cost us a match. Maybe I need to ask Ceasar to patrol the curtains or something?"

Mike Powers

Unfortunately, I don't think that would stop the other team from interfering, if that's what they want to do. 

T-Bonizzle

"I'll think of something. Finally we have the elephant in the room...well elephantS to be more precise. Percy is probably unhappy, and Caleb couldn't get it done. What's going on in the locker room exactly?"