News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rockets (Boston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

As you're well aware, Percy and McKinney don't get along....at all.  Tensions were high when you swapped those two in the lineup, and now with the result being unfavorable, that tension has just ratcheted up a few dozen notches. 

Add to that Mr. Steele is seems to grow increasingly angrier and angrier.  He doesn't speak to any of us, but recently he's been having outbursts in the locker room.  Kicking over chairs, grunting at teammates, stuff like that.  Every time I post the lineup sheet, he just shakes his head and walks away.

The locker room is not a happy, friendly place right now boss.  Frankly, I hate going in there myself. 

T-Bonizzle

"I think...I'm going to have to take some drastic measures with this locker room. I apologize in advance if and when this makes your job more difficult this week. Head on down to practice, and let Caleb and Percy know I'd like to see them in my office please."

Mike Powers

BOTH MEN ENTER YOUR OFFICE.  PERCY SITS IN A CHAIR OPPOSITE YOU, WHILE CALEB STANDS AGAINST THE BACK WALL.

T-Bonizzle

"Alright guys, this isn't going to be an easy conversation. Coach and I feel the feud you guys have is...distracting to say the least. You two are Top 5 talents in this league, the other team's would be lucky to have even one guy on your levels, and this team has two. If we could just put the distrust and the egos aside and work together as a team, honestly we'd have the easiest fucking time in the world in TCW. The Rockets would walk all over teams every week. Yeah we've had some up and downs. Yeah the other team's have to cheat just to have a chance to beat either of you.

Maybe...maybe you guys just don't respect each other. Maybe it's because you don't know how good the other is. Neither of you is going to like this...neither of you will be in the main event this week. This discord, this lack of respect, I cannot have in my locker room. You guys are tagging this week, and when you beat whoever the Wildcats manage to throw at you, maybe, just maybe we can start being a fucking team. Because we are the best team in this league. The Rebels and The Devils can go fuck themselves. I don't care if you want to argue all the way down to the ring this week, all through out practice, whatever. Because when you guys get in the ring this week I expect you to take care of business. Are we going to take care of business this week?"

Mike Powers

Are you KIDDING me?!?  You SEE what happens when you take me out of the Main Event.  When 'Platinum' Percy James, and his perfectly styled coiff, is in the Main Event, we were unbeatable.  When I'm out.....well, you see what happens.

How the FUCK do you expect me to work with this guy?  He's INSUFFERABLE!! 

T-Bonizzle

"We've been together for four weeks, and all this time you've both been about doing things your way. How about we give my way a chance for a week. Maybe as it turns out I can make champions out of this club? Give me some credit, you both are two of the best and I was the smart President to bring you in, not any of the others.

If you won't do it for this team, if you won't do this for me, how about you do this for yourselves. You guys win as a team this week, the first thing I will do next week after speaking with the press and coaches is present each of you a check for 500K. Call it a performance bonus. If nothing else, work with each other this week for your wallets. You can do whatever you want with the bonus. Are we on the same page?"

Mike Powers

We did things MY way, with me in the Main Event, and what did that get us?  Only the best start in the league.  You decide to switch things up and do it YOUR way, and look at what that gets us.  3rd place.

But hey, if you wanna write me a check for winning a match I was gonna win anyway, then I'll take your money.  Even if I have to team with monkey boy in the process.....

Mike Powers

MCKINNEY THROWS A RIGHT HAND THAT CONNECTS WITH PERCY'S JAW.  PERCY RESPONDS WITH A DOUBLE LEG TAKEDOWN, AND THE TWO MEN BEGIN TO BRAWL ON YOUR OFFICE FLOOR.

T-Bonizzle

PRESIDENT BONE LEAPS OVER THE DESK TO PULL APART THE BRAWL

Mike Powers

FELICIA KNIGHT ARRIVES, AND HER EYES QUICKLY WIDEN AT THE DISPLAY BEFORE HER

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!?

T-Bonizzle

"THAT'S ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU, YOU TO THAT CORNER, AND YOU TO THAT CORNER."

Mike Powers

PERCY AND CALEB SEPERATE AND MOVE TO OPPOSITE SIDES OF THE ROOM, WHILE MS. KNIGHT LOOKS AT YOU FOR AN EXPLANATION

T-Bonizzle

"Team building exercise Miss Knight. There are tensions in the locker room and I am working to relieve them. There are aggression fey in the room and they will only leave once they are satisfied."

Mike Powers

Team building?  You call this team building?  Percy has a split lip, and McKinney has a black eye!!  I don't even know what "aggression fey in the room" means....is THIS how you are running my team?!?

T-Bonizzle

"This is exactly how I am running this team. Two of my players have a problem with each other, and this is the way they chose to work it out. They are going to continue to work on their differences...in more productive ways in the future than the display you have witnessed this evening.

Percy, Caleb please return to the locker room.

Miss Knight I appreciate you coming down to see me."