News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Rockets (Boston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

PERCY AND CALEB BOTH LEAVE

I came down here to congratulate you on the hot start that the team has had...but after that display, combined with the rather unfocused loss last week, I feel as though there may be deep problems inside your locker room that maybe I wasn't aware of.

T-Bonizzle

"The locker room is full of huge talent and HUGE ego. Caleb and Percy in particular want to be THE man on this team, and they want their word to be law, and they want to humiliate the other at any opportunity. While it looks chaotic right now from your position, just know that I am a hands on President, and I will maintain control over the locker room. If that means a few busted lips and bruised egos, so be it."

Mike Powers

Any other locker room issues I need to be made aware of?

T-Bonizzle

"Mr. Steele has had some outbursts in recent weeks about his position on the card, but I am handling it in-house."

Mike Powers

Who are you having him fight to work it out?

T-Bonizzle

"If I have to I'll lace up my boots and do it myself. I am going to try and make him fight someone on The Wildcats this week though."

Mike Powers

This incident has shaken my confidence in you Mr. Bone. You keep putting up wins, and it's not a problem. If you don't....I don't need to finish that sentence, do I?

T-Bonizzle

"I will win over this locker room, and this team will deliver the wins. Thank you Miss Knight."

*WAITS FOR HER TO TAKE HER LEAVE*

-----------------

"Dave, could you send up Ben and Crimson for me please?"

Mike Powers

T-Bonizzle

"Hey guys. I'm going to be giving you guys the week off. I want to work Carter and Ceasar into the rotation, and generally make some moves this week to solidify the team. This isn't an indictment against you guys, it's just what I feel we need to do this week. So you guys get rested up, and next week you guys will return to business as usual. Alright?"

Mike Powers

okay boss i'm going to go have an espresso i feel like i'm about to crash let me know when i'm back in the lineup byebye!

BLADE RACES OUT OF THE ROOM, LEAVING HIS PARTNER BEHIND

Mike Powers

I....I don't understand.  Did I do something wrong?

T-Bonizzle

"I...don't understand Crimson there...

But no way you haven't done anything wrong. I need the tag spot this week for Caleb and Percy. Their feud has been a big disruption to this team, and so they are teaming up so that maybe they can get an ounce of respect for each other and squash the conflict.

Ben while I have you here though, I wanted to ask you to stick close to the team backstage this week. We've had a rash of other team's cheating to win matches, and it finally cost us last week. I don't know what can be done about it if anything, but I'll feel better knowing that someone is watching this team's backside. Can I count on you?"

Mike Powers

I'll keep my eyes open.

And Crimson?  That guy is always like that.  Hopped up on caffeine 24/7.  I can hardly understand what he is saying, he talks so damn fast!

T-Bonizzle

"Thanks Ben, get some rest you deserve it."

-------------

Ceasar please.

"Ceasar thanks for coming up. I'm spotting you into the line-up this week, but with the potential turmoil the Wildcats have been rumored to have I cannot project who your opponent will be exactly. It'll be the semi-main spot. I know you've been itching to get into this line-up. Any questions?"