News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Shoot Club (Houston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Adam Wrong

Jaime please...

Jaime... I'm shuffling the pack in the hope of a good hand this week. As a result, I'm putting Keyarra into the woman's position. It's not a personal thing, it's just to see how it pans out.

Mike Powers

JAIME BURSTS INTO TEARS AND RUNS OUT OF YOUR OFFICE

Adam Wrong

Well that went well

Sam Barton please...

Nicely done last week man. Keep up the good work. Can I help with anything?

Mike Powers

Nah dude, I'm cool.  As a matter of fact, I'm hype as hell based off our last discussion!  Gonna keep racking up the "W's" so that I can be rebranded as "Lord Barton: King of the Titty Bar"!  That shit has some pizzazz, amiright? 

Adam Wrong

That's all pizzazz my friend. Just keep racking them up and the tittys are all yours.

If there is nothing else I shall prepare to lock in shortly

Mike Powers

You know where to find me dudebro. 

Adam Wrong

Everybody assemble please.

Guys. 0 and 2... it's not acceptable guys. It really isn't. I know I didn't assemble you but I am your Manager right now. We are heading into this week and each of you are under the microscope. I am not afraid to wield the axe if you aren't working hard enough. Some of you will know that by the pack shuffling this week. Let's kick on and start our winning ways.

Main Eventer: Joel Rocker - Captain
Semi-Main Eventer: Sam Barton
Tag Team #1: Rob Washington
Tag Team #2: Bradley
Woman: Keyarra
Curtain Jerker: Clint Dallas
Bench: Jaime Hampton
Sparring Squad: Randy Pike

LOCK IN

Adam Wrong

On the last match...

"Well, that was another heartbreaking defeat. A lot of those guys are going out there and giving 110% and yet we just aren't getting the luck with these result. It's not acceptable and I will continue to tweak where necessary until we get it right."

On our news story...

"Bradley and Washington are working hard to gel as a unit and it started to come through this week. That is testament tothe work my coaches are putting in."

On a news story that caught my eye...

"To see a wrestler with the caliber of Donnie Temple lie down in the middle of the ring is a dark day for this industry. Personal feelings aside, you do not behave in that way and I hope that GM Deat punishes him accordingly."

On the upcoming week...

"We will be heading in with them obviously expecting an easy win... I will be making sure that doesn't happen..."

---

Coaches... what is going on...

Mike Powers

Honestly, I'm pretty encouraged at what I saw man.  We took the best team in the league down to the final match.  Dallas is green, but progressing.  Bradley and Washington picked up a big win.  Barton continues to roll.  The Main Event was a great one, and even though Rocker lost, he looked amazing in there.   

Adam Wrong

Is this enough though. I mean the tables don't lie and the owners aren't going to be patient forever. Or should we be patient this week and leave the team unchanged?

Mike Powers

Well, what would you propose?  We just shuffled the deck last week you know....?   

Adam Wrong

... we are pretty limited.

In terms of our ladies, who has performed better out there...

Mike Powers

Hampton wrestled twice for us, and is 1-1.  Keyarra has wrestled once, and is 0-1.  Neither one of them has blown me away or anything, but Hampton did pick up a win.....   

Adam Wrong

I might bring Hampton back into the mix...

Dallas may have lost but how is he coming on?