News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Shoot Club (Houston)

Started by Mike Powers, January 06, 2015, 11:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Boys, you were tripping, illing or whatever colloquialisms you wish to describe it. Either way, it was immense and you should be proud of your work. I want you to keep it up. You've clearly found your rhythm. If you need anything let me know.

If not can I see Mr Barton please.

Mike Powers

My dude!!  How's it hangin' McFly?   

Mike Powers

BARTON PULLS HIS CELL OUT AND STARTS TO SWIPE RIGHT WHILE HE WAITS....

Adam Wrong

Hey my man how's it hanging?

I just wanted to congratulate you on another tremendous performance. How are you feeling?

Mike Powers

Like a rooster in the hen house bro! 

Mike Powers

THE SEXUAL TENSION IN THE ROOM CAN BE CUT WITH A KNIFE

Adam Wrong

It's good to hear bro. Keep up the good work.

I'll put the team together shortly

Adam Wrong

Everybody assemble please.

Guys. No... more.... excuses

Main Eventer: Joel Rocker - Captain
Semi-Main Eventer: Sam Barton
Tag Team #1: Rob Washington
Tag Team #2: Bradley
Woman: Jaime Hampton
Curtain Jerker: Clint Dallas
Bench: Keyarra
Sparring Squad: Randy Pike

LOCK IN

Adam Wrong

On the last match...

"What do you want me to say? Another defeat. I inherited a team that has not delivered results. We are improving with each week. The win will arrive..."

On our news story...

"Clint has worked his arse off to get ring ready and as a total Rosie he has done more than impress. It's refreshing to see such heart and passion. The wins will come to him soon enough."

On a news story that caught my eye...

"President Bone is wanting to shake things up. I admire anyone not afraid to shake things up and make sure nobody has a guaranteed place in their teams."

On the upcoming week...

"We try... That's all we can do..."

---

Coaches... come on guys... talk to me

Mike Powers

We're THIS CLOSE boss, I can feel it.  The top of the card is strong, we just need for Clint to break through, or for Bradley and Washington to have a bit more consistency.   

Adam Wrong

Wanna focus on Clint again this week? I reckon a little more nurturing and he'll get a win. Do you agree?

Mike Powers

He'll presumably be up against Mike Haller this week, which is a daunting task for anybody, let alone a novice.  But I reckon matching up with a world class athlete like Haller will show us EXACTLY where Clint is in his development.  He'll get my full attention this week. 

Adam Wrong

Cracking stuff.

Any concerns about the rest of the roster?

Mike Powers

Adam Wrong

Cracking stuff.

Call Clint in please.

This close buddy THIS close. You are making an impression though my friend. Doing so well...