News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Warped Tour

Started by Mattflora, July 28, 2012, 03:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattflora

Who goes to warped tour or listens to the music from the bands who go? I listen to bands like Less Than Jake and Bad Religion, and can deal with the screaming stuff to a limited extent, but I always find warped tour to be a fun time regardless of who plays. Anybody else attend it?
Join NAW today! - http://wbswforum.proboards.com

GM Franchise

I attended the show here in Vegas and it was an unorganized joke. Most of the bands were good but there were a lot of crap bands there too. The show here in Vegas was total garbage but the headliner bands were all really good.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible