News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

When it begins again...

Started by Rob, February 13, 2011, 09:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Hey guys,

So basically when NFL all starts again for the new season, I wanna get into this! I've played the Xbox games here and there so I understand roughly how it works.... I guess it starts with me getting involved with the fantasy games when they start back up again. But I figured why not considering I've got ESPN America HD and Sky+.

So if Im honest I'm just posting this so that if I have any questions as the season goes on that some of you will answer them for me...

I've already decided I'm gonna be following Philadelphia Eagles purely because they share a nickname with my favourite 'soccer' team.

ps. this doesn't mean I'm going to start calling football 'soccer'!!
SixersEagles

[/center]

FXBlade

Good time to decide you are going to start watching the NFL, when there may be a possibility it doesn't got ahead next season.  All depends if the strike goes ahead or not

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Will-there-be-NFL-football-in-2011-?urn=nfl-317945

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/fb/texansfront/7425026.html

Doug E Fresh

Don't be a Browns fan. It's the hardest thing in the world. I should know lol.

Fnord

You should for sure get involved with Fantasy Football, it makes you love it as a whole instead of just rooting for your one team.  Even if you go by the regular rankings, you can still pick it up fast.  You're a dude, so it won't be hard to pick it up.  We've got a good group of guys here that can help you with any questions you got.  Except Midas... he doesn't know anything. 

Oh and don't be a Tennessee fan... we are sad.  :(

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

btw, join the prediction game next season.

It's all the rage.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gary

Im with Rob on this, got into football thanks to the Jets/Colts game (I think it was the Colts lol) and I like it, wanna get into it more next season. Rooting for the Jets.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I have been a Bears fan since 1986 when my Dad was transfered to Chicago for 3 years. Been there for the one good year lol which was ironically year one...and the pretty shitty 25 years since! Its a fantastic sport to get involved with Rob.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'