News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Tim Tebow

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, August 23, 2011, 07:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drama Queen

This is probably the first time I have ever posted in the American Football forum.

And it's in a Tebow thread.

EVERYBODY's, even mine, interest has been piqued by this guy!

Gary

Tebow has proven that God loves football.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Hondo

I'm in a weird place in my football fandom right now. I've been a Cincinnati Bengals fan since I was knee high to a grasshopper, but I'm more concerned with how Tebow does. For example, the Bengals lost a heartbreaker on a last second drive today, but I'm tickled to death because Tebow won again.

What's wrong with me?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Gary

I think Ian should ban Alex in revenge for God making the Bears lose.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Cory

Quote from: JackHondo on December 11, 2011, 07:50:03 PM
I'm in a weird place in my football fandom right now. I've been a Cincinnati Bengals fan since I was knee high to a grasshopper, but I'm more concerned with how Tebow does. For example, the Bengals lost a heartbreaker on a last second drive today, but I'm tickled to death because Tebow won again.

What's wrong with me?

Same with me aqnd my brother. My Eagles personally have been done, and his teams the Pats, and we both just stopped what we were doing and watched the Broncos last drive and what happenes.

Hope the win it all

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

Needless to say, Broncos/Patriots game has potential to be epic with all the factors going in this Sunday.

Also, DJ Steve Porter (he does a ton of remixes with sports clips and all for ESPN) dropped some massive fire involving our subject in question here:

Tim Tebow - "All He Does Is Win"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on December 12, 2011, 12:27:57 PM
Needless to say, Broncos/Patriots game has potential to be epic with all the factors going in this Sunday.

I'm going to that game.  :)

Tebow has single handedly gotten me back into football full time. I was in full skeptic mode about the guy when he was drafted but has pulled through in flying colors. Every game this guy plays is exciting and the comebacks this guy has led are going to be the stuff of legend. He has the will to win that guys like Joe Montana and John Elway had. He might not be the best, but he's got the most heart.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Tebow amuses me greatly.

Cory

Listen, im one of the biggest Tebow fans, I've been since 06, but that Broncos defence is sick right now. Can you say 2000 Baltimore Ravens?

Doug E Fresh

Broncos Def < 2000 Ravens Def

However

Tebow > Dilfer

Lol

Cory

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on December 12, 2011, 11:11:15 PM
Broncos Def < 2000 Ravens Def

However

Tebow > Dilfer

Lol

Exactly, balancing it out....but then again

Jamal Lewis > Willis McGahee
Shannon Sharpe > .....whoever Denvers tight end is

but still, closest comparison I could find.

GM Franchise

Von Miller, Champ Bailey, and Elvis Dumervil are on the rampage. Add to it Tebow's comeback heroics, Matt Prater's clutch kicking, and Willis McGahee's career rebirth and it all adds up to something really special.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

As much as I like McGahee, hes been trash since his injury tbh

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Let's be honest though it was less like Tebow won it and more like the Bears lost it. Marion Barber only needed to stay in bounds and in Overtime just needed to hang onto the football.

I have said it before and I will say it again Football is a very big psychological game and teams are now panicking in the 4th feeding into this Tebow mania. Guys a winner, but it's more the mental fact you see teams panicking than anything else.

He did look very vunerable for 3 and a half quarters against the Bears whos offense is shit. Put someone like the Pats on the otherside of the ball with a cool, calm and collective Tom Brady...different story.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

What about that horrible Pats pass defense that's giving up over 300 yards a game? They're not that great. Offensively the Pats are elite. Defensively they're near the bottom especially on pass defense.