Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Tim Tebow

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, August 23, 2011, 07:13:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Aaron Hernandez was apparently in a bar fight in Gainesville in 2007. Who broke up the fight? Tim Tebow.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/eye-on-football/22610653/tim-tebow-present-at-aaron-hernandez-gainesville-bar-fight-in-2007

QuoteLate Monday evening, the Wall Street Journal reported that Aaron Hernandez, currently held in prison on a murder charge, was part of a bar brawl as a 17-year-old in Gainesville where he ruptured a man's ear drum. But the WSJ left out the juiciest part of the story: Tim Tebow was there too.

[*Waits for everyone to finish gasping in shock*]

Yes, according to police records, via the Orlando Sentinel, Tebow was present at the bar when Hernandez was involved in a bar fight.

"Tebow stated that he witnessed the dispute," the officer wrote. "Tebow stated that he went over to try to help resolve the conflict."

Tebow apparently "urged Hernandez to leave peacefully" and tried to figure out how to get the bar bill paid.

And the current Patriots tight end was also present when the former Patriots tight end was interviewed with police a few hours later, assuring them that Urban Meyer was informed of the incident (I wonder if he'll want to talk about that?)

For whatever it's worth, Tebow would've been between 19 and 20 at the time of the incident -- he was born in August 1987, the incident occurred 20 years later. It's probably not worth much, though, since many bars allow patrons to enter if they're over 18.

That doesn't really help Hernandez though, since he was 17 at the time. Although it's certainly possible that the "bar" in question is a restaurant and doesn't require customers to be a certain age.

The real point is that Tebow was in a bar! as this Hernandez legal process unfolds, we are going to find out about every single time he even got within arm's length of John Law. It shouldn't reflect directly on him, nor should it give us the benefit of magical hindsight, nor should it affect the outcome of his trial.

It's just the grim reality of being famous, having a troubled past and facing murder charges in today's world.

Tags: Tim Tebow, Aaron Hernandez, Will Brinson, New England Patriots, NFL
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Tebow on June 12th: Please God, almighty God, please allow me to remain on the Pats roster

Tebow on June 26th: Two weeks? You're slippin' G.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

jagilki

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE