News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Who wins the Super Bowl?

Started by Cory, January 22, 2012, 11:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

So after one of the worst field goal kick misses and horrible special teams play, were down to a super bowl rematch between the Pats and Giants, so who do you all have and why?

Also, over under of a tebow debate breaking out is at 2:1

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

I personally think the Pats will be able to score touchdowns and the Giants will be held to not converting 3rd downs and getting field goals.

The Pats defence has really stepped up in the playoffs, and as much as I fucking hate both of these teams, I'll never go for another NFC East team, well since the last time these guys met. (fuck undefeated season).

34-20 Pats.

jagilki

Since Tebow and the Broncos won the NFL Money in the Bank, just as the Patriots are about to kick a game winning field goal, the Broncos will bum rush the field, their kicker will kick the field goal and Tebow wins.

T-Bonizzle

Agree with Jag.

Normally I like the Pats, but not when they beat the Ravens...

I just don't like the Giants.

So I'll have to go with the Pats...

GM Franchise

Tim Tebow is going to get resurrected like Jesus on Easter, show up, on the field and win because...

ALL HE DOES IS WIN!

ALL HE DOES IS WIN!

ALL HE DOES IS WIN!

Tim Tebow - "All He Does Is Win"
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Not watching the video, but when did Regal become an ESPN guy?

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Doug E Fresh

Not another Red Sox/Yankees matchup...

Brady will probably get this one.

J-Reb

This was the one matchup that I was hoping wouldn't happen. I hate both teams equally but don't think I could handle hearing the Giants fans squawk at winning another SB w/ Eli at the helm. Put me down for the Pats.

Hondo

This is a hard game to pick.

The Pats don't really have a defense, and their two best offensive players have injury questions (Gronk with his ankle and Brady with his phantom shoulder injury).  The Giants barely made it in by the hair of their nuts, and it was just a month ago when people thought Tom Coughlin's job was in jeopardy. They've caught fire at the right time, kinda like the Packers did last year.

I think the game comes down to how effective Brady is, and if that shoulder is bothering him more than Belichick is letting on. Keep in mind he didn't have a great passing day against Baltimore, failing to throw a TD pass for the first time in 35 or so games.

I think the Giants are on too big of a roll, and win the SB rematch. (Although I don't really like either team.)

Giants 27, Patriots 21

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

I agree with many on Twitter calling this the UnSuperBowl.....i really have no interest in it, as does much of the football community.

Really, unless your a Pats fan or a Gay-Men fan, this game is bleh.