Who do you hope YOUR team drafts?

Started by Cory, February 22, 2012, 12:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Really would love Luke Kuechly to fall to the Eagles. He looked great at the combine, so I'm not liking those chances now, but I'll have my fingers crossed for it.

If not Kuechly, then I also like Hightower and Kendricks. If another quality player is available if Keuchly is off the board, I like Tank Carder as well in round 2/3.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Not only that....he'll bring some media attention to the Browns. No one outside of Cleavland gives a fuck about the the Browns....their about as irrelevant as the Bucs and Jags. He'll be the new face of the team, give the fans something to get excited for.

You can add a RB/WR in the next 2 years in the offseason.....a top QB prospect with as much potential as RG3.....well might have to wait 5-6 years.

If the fucking Eagles had 2nd pick I'd want them to get RG3.....not because Vick only plays 6 games and RG3 would end up our starter come years end...he's something special. Luck/RG3 are this years......maybe Matt Barkley next year....but other than that its going to be a while till a QB class like this.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Quote from: DnK on February 27, 2012, 11:24:42 PM
Really would love Luke Kuechly to fall to the Eagles. He looked great at the combine, so I'm not liking those chances now, but I'll have my fingers crossed for it.

If not Kuechly, then I also like Hightower and Kendricks. If another quality player is available if Keuchly is off the board, I like Tank Carder as well in round 2/3.

I'd like Hightower if we could get him with our 2nd....but Kendricks is a workout warrior. We got Brian Rolle who is the speedy somewhat undersized LB.....I honestly think its Kuechly or nothing with our first.

Knowing Reid...well trade out 1st for 2 3rd rounders and a 4th rounder. Andy collects picks like Pokemon cards...he gotta have em all

Justin

Quote from: Trumpers on February 27, 2012, 04:20:34 PM
I am still hoping the Bears get Floyd!!!

The Bears need to get Cutler some help other than someone not named Matt Forte.

Cory

Draft is tomorrow, im pumped. After getting Demeco Ryans I hope Philly ends up with either Fletcher Cox or Quinton Coples at defensive tackle.

Justin

Cox or Poe would be a good fit for Philly I believe.

Cory

Thing is Cox probably wont fall under 10 and i wouldnt mind Poe, just as much risk as Coples has....but Coples can play defensive end as well as tackle.

Anyway cant wait to see what surprises happen tonight

Justin

I'm going to make a prediction.... The Houston Texans will draft Alshon Jeffrey with their first round pick.

Hondo

I went back and looked at my post from January, and it hadn't changed that much. Dre Kirkpatrick and Cordy Glenn are still in the mix, although if OG David Decastro falls to #17 (which is 50/50, all depends on what the Chiefs do at 11) they will most likely take him. Kirkpatrick should for all intents and purposes fall to 21, but if he doesn't I'd guess they'd take a guy like Courtney Upshaw or Dont'a Hightower or someone like that.

Marvin Lewis came straight out and said they had no interest whatsoever in a first round receiver, so if Malcolm Floyd were to drop to 17, they won't take him. Same goes for Kendall Wright or Stephen Hill if they're available at 21.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

I think Texans will take Stephen Hill....with Andre Johnson moulding him....he can be a terrifying receiver.

Black Death

My Cowboys need a S, LB, DL, OL and CB ... They need to keep it boring and just draft there needs and it will be all good .

Mark Barron, safety, Alabama,  Fletcher Cox, defensive lineman, Mississippi State, Michael Brockers, defensive lineman, LSU, David DeCastro, guard, Stanford and Dre Kirkpatrick, cornerback, Alabama

these are the guys  that are project that cowboys might draft at 14th ... more likely Barron if he still there at 14th.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Hate how the cowgirls pick right before the Eagles....cause if Cox does slip they'll probably take him.

I think Barron would look nice in a cowgirls uniform....after losing Terrance Newman their secondary needs help. Brandon Carr can't do it all himself. Kirkpatrick would be nice....but he lacks speed for a corner for me, even with his great size.

Black Death

well , your  dirty birds might move up ...  they have room to makes some deals , so never fear
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Quote from: Cory on April 26, 2012, 04:30:31 PM
Hate how the cowgirls pick right before the Eagles....cause if Cox does slip they'll probably take him.

I think Barron would look nice in a cowgirls uniform....after losing Terrance Newman their secondary needs help. Brandon Carr can't do it all himself. Kirkpatrick would be nice....but he lacks speed for a corner for me, even with his great size.

I think they take Barron.  Their secondary needed help with Newman, hence the reason they let him go.  Carr was a good signing, but they still need help at the saftey position.

Cory

Quote from: Black Death on April 26, 2012, 04:46:36 PM
well , your  dirty birds might move up ...  they have room to makes some deals , so never fear

Hope not. Coples at 15 with 2 second round picks is much better than Fletcher Cox at like 7-8 with only one second round pick (assuming Philly trades their 1st and a second to move up)