News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Which NFC East quarterback would you trust most in a crucial game?

Started by GM Franchise, July 29, 2013, 04:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

NFL.com has a poll out which I think would make for an interesting discussion on here.  "Which NFC East Quarterback would you trust most in a crucial game?"

A. Tony Romo
B. Michael Vick
C. Robert Griffin III
D. Eli Manning

The NFL.com results are in the spoiler tag.

[spoiler]Which NFC East quarterback would you trust most in a crucial game?
9%Tony Romo
4%Michael Vick
21%Robert Griffin III
66%Eli Manning[/spoiler]
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Of course my initial reaction would be RGIII, but Eli has been clutch when it matters most.

Eli.

Jon

Eli hands down.

RGIII could get there, but he's unproven still.

Eli has 2 rings.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gates

Eli is the easy choice. He's done it and done it in the clutch as well.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Well becasue their two of the least clutch QBs in the league regardless of divison.

Romo is probably the least clutch, Vick would make the top 10.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

Jon Tees

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com